Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 10:09:12 AM EDT
A man and a woman meet at a bar. after talking a bit they both find out that the other is a Doctor. After several drinks, they agree to have sex, no long term commitment just a romp in the "hay"

They go to a hotel where the woman goes into the bathroom and spends 15 minutes washing and scrubbing herself. She finally comes out of the bathroom and they proceed to have sex.

Afterward they are talking in bed and the guy says that she must be a surgeon, "why yes I am she says, how'd you know that as I never told you?" Well, the guy answered, you spent so long in the bathroom scrubbing yourself that I knew only a surgeon would do that. Oh, exclaimed the woman, and you MUST be a anathesiologist then. "Why yes I am, but how in the world did you know that?" he amswered. "Because I didn't feel a thing" she replied.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:12:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Twas a good laugh...Personally experienced?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:14:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Twas a good laugh...Personally experienced?

Hell I can't even SPELL it. at cha
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:15:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
A man and a woman meet at a bar. after talking a bit they both find out that the other is a Doctor. After several drinks, they agree to have sex, no long term commitment just a romp in the "hay"

They go to a hotel where the woman goes into the bathroom and spends 15 minutes washing and scrubbing herself. She finally comes out of the bathroom and they proceed to have sex.

Afterward they are talking in bed and the guy says that she must be a surgeon, "why yes I am she says, how'd you know that as I never told you?" Well, the guy answered, you spent so long in the bathroom scrubbing yourself that I knew only a surgeon would do that. Oh, exclaimed the woman, and you MUST be a anathesiologist then. "Why yes I am, but how in the world did you know that?" he amswered. "Because I didn't feel a thing" she replied.

Why do wimmin do this............ Back in my  younger days it did'nt matter! I hate it.............
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:45:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:46:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Years ago I was at this "party" where there were a several people in the same room (and on the same bed).  My buddy Tony is munching the carpet on this cute blonde right next to me when he suddenly pops his head up from between her thighs and asks "Did you take a bath today?"

All activity in the room stops and we all look over at Tony.  The girl gets this funny look on her face and replies "Well, I, uh, just took a shower before I came over here."

Then Tony says to her "No wonder this pussy doesn't have any flavor left..."  We all cracked up.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:49:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Years ago I was at this "party" where there were a several people in the same room (and on the same bed).  My buddy Tony is munching the carpet on this cute blonde right next to me when he suddenly pops his head up from between her thighs and asks "Did you take a bath today?"

All activity in the room stops and we all look over at Tony.  The girl gets this funny look on her face and replies "Well, I, uh, just took a shower before I came over here."

Then Tony says to her "No wonder this pussy doesn't have any flavor left..."  We all cracked up.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:50:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why do wimmin do this............ Back in my  younger days it did'nt matter! I hate it.............

Let them!  It is definitely in your best interest that they are nice and clean, so why complain?

-Troy

+1.  I was never a big fan of  Mud Pies as a younger man.

Nice and clean
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top