Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2005 7:54:46 AM EDT
SOS for the liberals.

Air America investigation

By DAVID SEIFMAN in New York and FREDRIC U. DICKER in Albany
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 6, 2005 -- State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer yesterday opened an investigation into the Bronx social-services agency that made $875,000 in bizarre loans to Air America radio, The Post has learned.
"We are looking into it in consultation with the city's Department of Investigation,"...

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:57:31 AM EDT
[#1]
nothing will come of this, I am amazed that it is even being shown the light of day.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:57:40 AM EDT
[#2]
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A liberal radio station can't even maintain the illusion of propriety...

Of course this will somehow be Karl Rove's fault.  

I don't call 'em "libtards" for nothin'
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:05:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
nothing will come of this, I am amazed that it is even being shown the light of day.

Me too..but if the state attorney (Pataki guy) goes after them, it could interesting. Of course the Lame stream media will be mum until indictments are issued. Al Fartblossom will blame republicans..and the wheels will turn trying to blame this on someone else.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:08:24 PM EDT
[#4]
This is obviously BS.  
Why, I haven't heard a single word about it from CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, or any of the major papers.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:14:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Sandy Berger.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:38:24 PM EDT
[#6]
for someone as liberal as eliot shitzer to be looking into it there must be something there
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:20:11 PM EDT
[#7]
It's just another example of the vast rightwing conspiracy at work!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:28:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I doubt enough people listen to care anyway. The number of weekly listeners would probably be about the same whether or not they are on the air or not.

The only Air America I'd give the time of day was the movie with Mel Gibson and Robert Downey Jr that came out in the 80's.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:01:09 PM EDT
[#9]
So we've got a Liberal for-profit radio network "borrowing" money from a non-profit charity for inner-city kids. Hmmmm,
White leftists taking funding from minority youths.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:47:26 AM EDT
[#10]
AIR AMERIKA should be given the benefit of the doubt til the investigation is totally complete , but that Karl Rove needs to be fired for warning a reporter about the lies of  Mr. Joe "Well ,Yea, I worked for the Kerry campaign , but I'm Non-partisan"Wilson ......and so the Liberal Jihad "moves on" once more
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:57:51 AM EDT
[#11]
If Elliot Spitzer opened this case, Air America is going to get jackholed. Say what you will of the man, but he has an excellent record of 'winning' his investigations, and in this particular case, I wish him all the best.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:01:25 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

The leftist liberal media did its best to ignore it, but it is coming out anyway

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=373656
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:10:57 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Sandy Berger.

Word.  Air America got tons of free ink from the MSM when it started.  This scandal is more than a week old and still hasn't'\ been picked up anywhere but conservative blogs.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:15:51 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted: Word.  Air America got tons of free ink from the MSM when it started.  This scandal is more than a week old and still hasn't'\ been picked up anywhere but conservative blogs.
Rush Limbaugh put it on his radio show and website, it's out there already.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:20:30 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted: Word.  Air America got tons of free ink from the MSM when it started.  This scandal is more than a week old and still hasn't'\ been picked up anywhere but conservative blogs.
Rush Limbaugh put it on his radio show and website, it's out there already.

It is more than a month old
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:46:29 AM EDT
[#16]
If E.Splitzer has any political aspirations in the liberal jihadist Mecca, that is NewYork State, this SCANDAL will "LIBERALLY" never see a PUBLIC court room hearing NEVER GUNNA HAPPEN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top