User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/5/2005 7:46:37 PM EDT
news.yahoo.com/s/kmbc/20050805/lo_kmbc/2866367

Phelps' Group Protests At Soldier's Funeral
Fri Aug 5, 7:58 PM ET

Members of the Rev. Fred Phelps' Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kan., are picketing military funerals, KMBC's Micheal Mahoney reported Friday.

The group has made national headlines for traveling throughout the country to picket gay churches, gay weddings, and the funeral of Matthew Shepard, a gay college student who was murdered in Wyoming in 1998.

Friday, about 15 members of the group -- some of them children -- picketed the funeral of a St. Joseph soldier who was killed in
Iraq. Mahoney reported that the group stood across the road from the Grace Evangelical Church during the funeral of 21-year-old Spc. Edward Myers.

"The first sin was being a part of this military. If this young man had a clue and any fear of God, he would have run, and not walked, from this military," said protester Shirley Phelps-Roper. "Who would serve a nation that is godless and has flipped off, defiantly defied, defiantly flipped off, the Lord their God?"

One protester had an American flag tied to his belt that draped to the ground. He was holding a sign that read, "Thank God For IEDs," which are explosive devices used by insurgents to blow up military convoys.

Protesters said America has ignored the word of God, and those who defend the nation must pay a price.

"That's the first piece of solid evidence that you have that the young man is currently in hell," Phelps-Roper said.

"The soldier is in hell now, you believe?" Mahoney asked.

"Absolutely," Phelps-Roper said.

'Protesters Were Rude'

About a dozen veterans stood across the road from the protesters, and Mahoney reported that there were some harsh words and insults traded between the two groups. However, sheriff deputies were stationed about 100 yards away and there was no violence.

"The protesters were so rude -- were disrespectful," said veteran Jim Fields.

"Do I like it? No, I don't. But what can you say, it's a free country," said veteran Dave Campbell.

Veterans told KMBC that a member of the soldier's family shouted at the protesters to leave, and they left about 20 minutes after the funeral started. Mahoney reported that there was applause from veterans and other crowd members when the protesters left.

After the funeral was over, one of the mourners commented on the irony of the protesters showing up at a soldier's funeral.

"They shouldn't protest the funeral for a man who was out there dying to protect the rights that they're demanding they receive," said Marvin Russell.

Russell said he thinks the soldier's family saw the protesters.

"I think it saddened them. They didn't say anything outright, but you could tell by the way they looked down that this was a sad thing to do. They're already in mourning, they don't need people like this to make it worse," Russell said.

Myers was buried with full military honors in Leavenworth National Cemetery. He leaves behind a wife and two children.

One of the protesters said the group is planning to picket other military funerals.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
If I were there, Mr. Phelps whould be spitting teeth...
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:49:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully somebody burns their church down and all the govt will do is shrug...................sorry MO FO's
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:51:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Some people just need beating.

These sick bastards have been doing this for months
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:51:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Friday, about 15 members of the group -- some of them children -- picketed the funeral of a St. Joseph soldier who was killed in
Iraq.

I wasn't aware that "Childeren" were alowed to serve in the military.  

What a bunch of idiots, any contact info for this radical hate group?  I'd like to send them a piece of my mind!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:54:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Some people just need beating.

These sick bastards have been doing this for months

+1
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:56:08 PM EDT
[#6]
This is by far the sickest thing I've heard in a while. Please post any info on these traitors so that every Law Enforcement agency in their area can fuck with them or find evidence to lock them up and take away their children.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

+ A Billion

Fucking animals. Only the lowest form of scum would protest at a funeral.
They all need a wooden shampoo.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:00:41 PM EDT
[#8]
This is a dupe, but a good one to remind us about the quislings among us.

ben
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:02:46 PM EDT
[#9]
We have the greatest military in the world fighting for the biggest assholes in this country......Our military will win every battle but we cannot lose the will here at home.....
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:02:52 PM EDT
[#10]
once again another group of whackos trying to use the word of god to justify their horribly UN-Godly beliefs.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#11]
The guy holding the "Thank God for IED's" sign needs a horizontal butt stroke with a good old fashioned M1 Garand.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:04:40 PM EDT
[#12]
You guys post these things as a test of patience, right?  Holy shit I would smoke check that punk with the sign.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:05:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Not this douchebag again.

Geeze. Can someone please just wack this fuck already.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:20:23 PM EDT
[#14]
These fucks are basically timothy mcveigh level weird.  Make david koresh look like a law abiding pedophile gun owner just trying to keep to himself.

The organization has also been known to fly the US flag upside down, and Phelps has a website called 'godhatesamerica.com', and I managed to find a picture of a protester holding a sign reading 'FDNY in Hell'.

Total garbage.  A real life cult.  Hopefully, they off themselves with a nice fruit punch to join their ancestors in the next comet or something.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:24:15 PM EDT
[#15]
They ever heard of the three s' in Topeka?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:25:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Judge their actions, not their beliefs.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:26:15 PM EDT
[#17]
St Joseph, MO?  

Fuck sticks were in my back yard.  I firmly believe these people exist simply to provoke a beating so they can sue.  It would almost be worth it though to beat the ever loving shit out of them.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:29:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Two Words:  Public Hangings.  Patty
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:30:22 PM EDT
[#19]
I've been a law abiding citizen my entire 23 yrs of life but if I ever see this shit that will change and heads will role.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:30:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Violating a fallen soldier's funeral?

With all seriousness, there has never been a more suitable application for the Arfcom "Draw Down" ®
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:40:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Phelps is a cocksucker. He does that to a funeral near me and he's leaving town in a bag.

First Amendment says Congress shall make no law. I ain't Congress.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:46:38 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Buddy, you don't know just how backwards you and your brain-dead fellow "Christians" have it.

Enjoy the earth while you're still here. It'll be hot where you're going.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:03:45 PM EDT
[#23]
THEY WILL BE HERE IN BAKERSFIELD, CA tomorrow, 08/06/2005 .for the services of a fallen US Marine.   The services will be held at a Catholic Church then a motorcade/procession to the mortuary and the "Hill of Valor" where the young Marine will be laid to rest.  

Reverand Phelps and his numbnuts will be there in protest.   We have heard from the Tracy Police Department where they last attended a funeral they do some pretty vial things, such as burning the American flag, dragging it in around, wiping their asses with it etc etc.   Further, they will have signs with a picture of the dead Marine saying he is a "Fag" and are glad he is dead.

Stand by,
I will keep you guys updated as this is a definite Pro Military town, full of Vets and their families.   If there is problems, it will only be the deputies and city officers keeping the crowd from killing these "Nice church people from Westboro".  

Remember our deputies a while back had a slogan put on their patrol cars, maybe some of you have seen it on the internet ?

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:06:51 PM EDT
[#24]
The sickening irony of this is that those worthless assbags are allowed to act like that because they live in a free country, which has been kept that way by people like the young man who's funeral they desecrated.  

These shitheads should pack their signs and fly over to Iraq and go looking for the "innocent victims" and the IED's they like so much.  I'm sure they would be welcomed with open arms, and then they wouldn't have to live in such an evil country as the United States.  

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:17:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Were these people at the Presidential Inauguration?

I think I might have spat on one of them.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:27:45 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
THEY WILL BE HERE IN BAKERSFIELD, CA tomorrow, 08/06/2005 .for the services of a fallen US Marine.   The services will be held at a Catholic Church then a motorcade/procession to the mortuary and the "Hill of Valor" where the young Marine will be laid to rest.  

Reverand Phelps and his numbnuts will be there in protest.   We have heard from the Tracy Police Department where they last attended a funeral they do some pretty vial things, such as burning the American flag, dragging it in around, wiping their asses with it etc etc.   Further, they will have signs with a picture of the dead Marine saying he is a "Fag" and are glad he is dead.

Stand by,
I will keep you guys updated as this is a definite Pro Military town, full of Vets and their families.   If there is problems, it will only be the deputies and city officers keeping the crowd from killing these "Nice church people from Westboro".  

Remember our deputies a while back had a slogan put on their patrol cars, maybe some of you have seen it on the internet ?

img266.imageshack.us/img266/4502/kickass7jy.png

edit: don't want to risk my comments causing a lock. let's just say I was wishing injury on the protestors
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:29:20 PM EDT
[#27]
From what i remember, this place is only a "church" that is a liberal front to discredit actual religions. I remember reading that some where, but i dont remember where.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:44:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Does this "church" post when and where they are protesting on a web site?  If so, I wonder how long it will take for someone to meet them there and kick some ass?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:59:24 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
One protester had an American flag tied to his belt that draped to the ground. He was holding a sign that read, "Thank God For IEDs," which are explosive devices used by insurgents to blow up military convoys

Rope.
Tree.
Wacko.
Some assembly required.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:00:26 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
From what i remember, this place is only a "church" that is a liberal front to discredit actual religions. I remember reading that some where, but i dont remember where.

Not liberal by a very long shot.  Some of their major bitches are with gays and abortions, not very liberal minded there.  IIRC everything wrong with the country in their view starts with gays and abortions and goes from there.  One might say they even make the Klan look liberal.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:01:13 PM EDT
[#31]
If anyone has any information on this group please share. Names, addresses, websites, ect. These people need a dose of their own medicine. Counter protest, resist, show them what fools they are and expose them for traitors of the United States. I can not believe they are not being challenged and forced to retreat. Where are the patriots in Kali. This would never happen here in Florida. THose behind the lines in Kali, you need to counter protest. You need to show these people they can not discrace a soldier. This goes well beyond freedom of speach. It is treason. Not even God will have mercy on their souls.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:08:33 PM EDT
[#32]
I just found the website. here it is:

Never mind. I linked it in one of posts below....

http://www.godhatesamerica.com/ghfmir/main/index.html

Can someone hotlink this. Then again, maybe not. This fuck is out of his mind.

I call TRAITOR BASTARD!

There is a schedule of funerals of fallen soldiers on that site. This fuck even has his son brainwashed into his treason. I dont give two craps about his anti gay. It's the "other" crap on his site that makes me think the FBI needs to put him on the terror watch list.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:09:08 PM EDT
[#33]
I'll be curious, please let us know what happens in Bakersfield tomorrow. I'm part of the funeral team for California, we got a note from Higher saying that this crowd might be in CA, but I didn't take it seriously since I didn't think they'd make the trans-continental jump from Kansas. (Basically instructions are to call the police, then ignore them)

NTM
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:11:08 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Nope. Phelps is so far to the right side that he leaves the spectrum totally and enters the limbo world on the other side of "left" and "right" which is known as "Fucktardland".
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:13:20 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I'll be curious, please let us know what happens in Bakersfield tomorrow. I'm part of the funeral team for California, we got a note from Higher saying that this crowd might be in CA, but I didn't take it seriously since I didn't think they'd make the trans-continental jump from Kansas. (Basically instructions are to call the police, then ignore them)

NTM

I would not be able to ignore that. I have to put up with alot of crap as an LE but that just crosses the line on so many levels. I would run out of taser carts. and OC/CS before I was done with that crowd.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:14:28 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Does this "church" post when and where they are protesting on a web site?  If so, I wonder how long it will take for someone to meet them there and kick some ass?

www.godhatesamerica.com/ghfmir/main/index.html

See for yourself. These are some sick fucks. Here is just a taste of their hate form their website:

Doesn't the Bible say that God loves everyone?
No. You are probably thinking of John 3:16, which says no such thing. The word translated "world" in that verse (kosmos) NEVER means every individual of mankind who has ever lived (see, e.g., John 17:9). Romans 9:13 says that God hated Esau, and Psalm 5:5 says that God hates all WORKERS of iniquity (e.g., fags). Other examples are Proverbs 6:16-19, Psalm 11:5, and Malachi 1:3. Given these verses, how can you say God loves everyone? Can you really say "God loves everyone" when God says "I hated Esau?" Does God love the people in hell?

Or, you are thinking of "God is love." God certainly is love, toward His elect (His children). But He certainly is not love toward the reprobate (children of the devil). That's why His elect go to heaven, and the reprobate go to hell. In Romans 9:13, which says "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated", Jacob is a representative of God's elect, while Esau is a representative of the reprobate. In Romans 1, the word "reprobate" is used to describe fags. Fags are reprobate. God hates reprobates. Therefore, God hates fags.

Furthermore, God specifically says that He ABHORS people who engage in sodomy (as well as other forms of sexual perversion): "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them...And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them." Leviticus 20:13,23. Understand? GOD ABHORS FAGS.

God's hatred is one of His holy attributes, whereby He reveals Himself as having a fixed and immutable determination to punish the finally impenitent with eternal perdition. God's hatred is not like man's hatred. His hatred is holy, pure, unchanging, while man's hatred is a sinful, fickle emotion.

Why do you say "Thank God For September 11?"
For several reasons. First, God ordained and decreed these acts. He determined in eternity to hurl those airplanes like fiery darts out of the sky. He used the evil followers of Osama bin Laden to punish even more evil people, just as He used the evil, blood-thirsty Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar, His servant, to punish wicked Judah (Jeremiah 25:9). As the sovereign Creator, His acts by definition are perfect and all humans are duty bound to be grateful for all that He does. "Shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?" Amos 3:6. You are supremely arrogant and evil if you don't believe that your Creator was responsible for September 11. Second, the saints of God watch for the return of Christ. The worse this world becomes in its institutionalized iniquity, the greater the hope that the return of Christ is nigh. September 11 took things to a new level. That is a good reason to thank God. Third, this nation is awash in arrogant disobedience to God. By all that is just, God is fully entitled to utterly destroy the nation immediately. The fact that instead He gave us a fair warning on September 11 is something that those who fear and obey God as all mankind is bound to do are thankful for this warning. Of course, the perverse people of this evil nation are not getting the hint, and instead of repenting in sackcloth and ashes, they continue to spit in God's face. "And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not." Revelation 2:21.

Why do you preach hate?
Because the Bible preaches hate. For every one verse about God's mercy, love, compassion, etc., there are two verses about His vengeance, hatred, wrath, etc. The maudlin, kissy-pooh, feel-good, touchy-feely preachers of today's society are damning this nation and this world to hell. They are telling you what you want to hear rather than what you need to hear, just like what happened in the days of Isaiah and Jeremiah: "That this [is] a rebellious people, lying children, children [that] will not hear the law of the LORD: Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us." Isaiah 30:9-11; "Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart." Jeremiah 14:14; "They have healed also the hurt [of the daughter] of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when [there is] no peace. Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time [that] I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the LORD." Jeremiah 6:14-15. And also in the New Testament we are warned: "For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. One of themselves, [even] a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians [are] alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith." Titus 1:11-13; "But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of." II Peter 2:1,2. What you need to hear is that God hates people, and that your chances of going to heaven are nonexistent, unless you repent. What you need to hear is a little fire and brimstone preaching, like Jesus preached. What you don't need to hear is that you're okay just the way you are, and God accepts everyone without exception. Don't listen to the money-grubbing heretic who stands at the front of your church. Listen to God. If you are one of His elect, you'll hear.

This is just sick. I can not believe this crap. This is just the tip of the iceberg. It reads like a KKK or Aryan Nations website.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:06:25 PM EDT
[#37]
That is why we need to be able to deport assholes like that. This is not free speech it's TREASON!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:40:30 PM EDT
[#38]
You can find all the contact info at www.godhatesfags.com.
Edit:  The godhatesamerica site is the same group.  I see no reason not to hot link, they want to be seen and heard by everyone.  

Hey, if you can shut them up (legally) that'd be great.  But be warned, many of the Phelps clan, including the Phelps family, are lawyers.  If you do anything to them...you will likely wind up in financial ruin one way or another.

They've been at this for decades.  Good luck.  

Jim

p.s.--Search the back threads and archives for "Phelps", you'll find at least one other thread all about this lovely group.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:09:05 AM EDT
[#39]
First of all I think those people are Asshats. No body needs to be doing that at a funeral.

I know I might get in trouble about this herr but, I never thought that going to Iraq was a good idea I still dont think its a good idea that we are there. But I respect any man or women who put that unifrom on. I understand about protestes but that is not the way to go about it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:10:53 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
That is why we need to be able to deport hang assholes like that. This is not free speech it's TREASON!

Fixed.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:13:03 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Hey, if you can shut them up (legally) that'd be great.  But be warned, many of the Phelps clan, including the Phelps family, are lawyers.  If you do anything to them...you will likely wind up in financial ruin one way or another.

Only if you're dumb enough to stick around afterward, and to not wear a disguise during...
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:24:14 AM EDT
[#42]
B.S.!!! No one has the right to protest a fallen service members funeral.... that is so insane... how can these pricks sleep at night.  

Good old fashion ass whooping is needed!!!

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:33:27 AM EDT
[#43]
This is bullshit! How these people havent had their 'church' burned to the ground blows my mind. You better fucking pray these bastards dont interrupt any funeral of mines.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:47:20 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
news.yahoo.com/s/kmbc/20050805/lo_kmbc/2866367

Phelps' Group Protests At Soldier's Funeral
Fri Aug 5, 7:58 PM ET

Members of the Rev. Fred Phelps' Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kan., are picketing military funerals, KMBC's Micheal Mahoney reported Friday.

The group has made national headlines for traveling throughout the country to picket gay churches, gay weddings, and the funeral of Matthew Shepard, a gay college student who was murdered in Wyoming in 1998.

Iraq. Mahoney reported that the group stood across the road from the Grace Evangelical Church during the funeral of 21-year-old Spc. Edward Myers.

"The first sin was being a part of this military. If this young man had a clue and any fear of God, he would have run, and not walked, from this military," said protester Shirley Phelps-Roper. "Who would serve a nation that is godless and has flipped off, defiantly defied, defiantly flipped off, the Lord their God?"
One protester had an American flag tied to his belt that draped to the ground. He was holding a sign that read, "Thank God For IEDs," which are explosive devices used by insurgents to blow up military convoys.

Protesters said America has ignored the word of God, and those who defend the nation must pay a price.

"That's the first piece of solid evidence that you have that the young man is currently in hell," Phelps-Roper said.

'Protesters Were Rude'

About a dozen veterans stood across the road from the protesters, and Mahoney reported that there were some harsh words and insults traded between the two groups. However, sheriff deputies were stationed about 100 yards away and there was no violence.

"The protesters were so rude -- were disrespectful," said veteran Jim Fields.

"Do I like it? No, I don't. But what can you say, it's a free country," said veteran Dave Campbell.

Veterans told KMBC that a member of the soldier's family shouted at the protesters to leave, and they left about 20 minutes after the funeral started. Mahoney reported that there was applause from veterans and other crowd members when the protesters left.

After the funeral was over, one of the mourners commented on the irony of the protesters showing up at a soldier's funeral.

"They shouldn't protest the funeral for a man who was out there dying to protect the rights that they're demanding they receive," said Marvin Russell.

Russell said he thinks the soldier's family saw the protesters.

"I think it saddened them. They didn't say anything outright, but you could tell by the way they looked down that this was a sad thing to do. They're already in mourning, they don't need people like this to make it worse," Russell said.

Myers was buried with full military honors in Leavenworth National Cemetery. He leaves behind a wife and two children.

One of the protesters said the group is planning to picket other military funerals.

Al Sharpton, now lives in Ks?  WTF.  You now I don't support jokes about drawing down, but some one should have in this instance.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:49:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Fire Mission anyone ? I've got nothing to do that can't be put off.

It makes me sad that I serve to protect their right to protest at the funerals of fellow service members.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:45:12 AM EDT
[#46]
God damn.  This happened where I live.  I wish I would have known about it...
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:45:56 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

If he were lucky, that'd be all he would be spitting. Blood too, most likely.

Ever notice these assholes don't try this shit down South?

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:55:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Here is their picketting schedule.  Anyone live near these places?

www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/Picket_Information.html

Date
Time
City
August 6, 2005
8:30 am – 9:30 am
Bakersfield, CA
Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, 601 E. California Ave. (Funeral of Army Pfc. Ramon Villatoro, Jr.).

August 6, 2005
1:30 pm – 2:00 pm
Opelika, AL
Greater Peace Baptist Church, intersection of US 431 and Jeter Ave. for the funeral of Christopher Taylor.

August 8, 2005
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Cleveland, OH
International Exposition Center, One I-X Center Drive for dead marine memorial

August 9, 2005
7:00 am – 7:30 am
Brook Park, OH
25th Marines Reserve Headquarters, 5572 Smith Rd.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:58:59 AM EDT
[#49]
It's a Goddamn shame that sniping asshats like that is against the law!
Not that I would ever snipe anybody.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:09:50 AM EDT
[#50]
I am going to perioodically check their website schedule and if there are any pickets within Texas or Oklahoma, I will be there....and if Texas I will be carrying my AR15!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top