Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2005 6:25:43 PM EDT
I've been buying from, G & R Tactical for quite a few years now.  I remember when Grant used to sell lights in his spare time...............HA HA!

I've always enjoyed great service and un-biased technical advice since I started dealing with G & R Tactical.

It seems to me that although they have been going through some growth, they have been able to keep up with the growing demand on their time and attention.

I'm very happy with the service and selection from Grant and Rox, keep up the good work guys!

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:30:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Same here. Nothing but goodness from Grant. I bought my Aimpoint M3, Aimpoint Magnifier, Larue mounts for both, Troy BUIS and Larue 9.0 from him. Next on my list to get from him:

- Accupoint TR-20R with Larue Mount
- Larue Mount for my ACOG
- Larue 12.0 for my 20" AR.
- Larue mounts for my Surefire lights.

But that's all on hold until I get my 9mm Springfield 1911.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:33:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Grant keeps getting better all the time.

Have questions, call him.

He and his wife are the BEST!

Danny

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:13:38 PM EDT
[#3]
G is a dork.

He's lucky to have R.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:16:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I met Grant at a shoot 2 weeks ago.  He brought the tannerite along with some other gooddies.  Good guy and knows his stuff.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#5]
They are very good people.

That reminds me I got business to send their way.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:22:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Seems like a nice dude.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:25:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
G is a dork.

He's lucky to have R.

Danny
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Hi jethead!!

Quoted:
G is a dork.

He's lucky to have R.

I'm familiar with that type of relationship!

Yep, G & R are great!

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:44:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hi jethead!!

Quoted:
G is a dork.

He's lucky to have R.

I'm familiar with that type of relationship!

I wish I was.

I should be so blessed to have good Godly woman like R.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:47:57 PM EDT
[#10]

A Big +1 for G&R

And Grant is a hell of a nice guy in person too.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:56:31 PM EDT
[#11]
G&R is one of those companies that you just can't say anything bad about even if you tried.  Fast service and he used a G&R shirt as packing material too!  Grant knows the right way to do business!!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:59:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
A Big +1 for G&R

And Grant is a hell of a nice guy in person too.

+1
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:05:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
G&R is one of those companies that you just can't say anything bad about even if you tried.  Fast service and he used a G&R shirt as packing material too!  Grant knows the right way to do business!!!

Absolutely.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:07:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Got a linky?  I have money to spend.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:11:54 PM EDT
[#15]
www.gandrtactical.com
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:18:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
G is a dork.

He's lucky to have R.

That aint no lie.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:18:12 PM EDT
[#17]
G&R is one of the fairest priced, honest, spot on delivery, seller in the biz.... AND they will try and help you as best they can.

I have found places that are a few bucks cheaper than them... Fuck'em, I still buy from Grant...

...Plus, Rox is so nice on the phone.

From a Marketing/CS POV: G&R is on of the few places that actually has their shit together... Both their web site and their phone. If it is backordered, the site says so. If it is in-stock, the site SAYS SO... If you click on the "backorder", G&R actually e-mails you when the item is in-stock !
Not to mention they don't fuck you on shipping and you get your stuff in a quick manner (as opposed to an e-mail saying your stuff shipped and it shows 10days later.)

G&R rocks, no doubt about it... They know how to run a business properly.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:04:57 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
G&R is one of the fairest priced, honest, spot on delivery, seller in the biz.... AND they will try and help you as best they can.

I have found places that are a few bucks cheaper than them... Fuck'em, I still buy from Grant...

...Plus, Rox is so nice on the phone.

From a Marketing/CS POV: G&R is on of the few places that actually has their shit together... Both their web site and their phone. If it is backordered, the site says so. If it is in-stock, the site SAYS SO... If you click on the "backorder", G&R actually e-mails you when the item is in-stock !
Not to mention they don't fuck you on shipping and you get your stuff in a quick manner (as opposed to an e-mail saying your stuff shipped and it shows 10days later.)

G&R rocks, no doubt about it... They know how to run a business properly.

+100.  They are good people.  If they carry what I'm looking for I buy it from them, don't care if someone else has it for a few dollars less.  Usually that's not the case, as their prices are very competitive.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:37:39 PM EDT
[#19]
I'll throw in a big ol' +1 on this.  I only just made my first order from G&R a couple weeks ago, but I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction.  Fast service, good price, and I got my stuff in 4 business days.  I'll definitely be buying from them again.

(Thinks to self:  hmmm, still need that Pentagon X3-HA, tape switch, and DD mount.  Goes looking for the MasterCard...)  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:44:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Grant is fantastic to work with and a great guy in person!  +1 to all the above.

Too bad I have to pay shipping because we're too far apart AND 5% State tax since we're both in VA.  Unfortunately it gives me financial incentive to do business with people out of State

Black Fox
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:55:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Watch it, Grant, these guys are sucking up to ya, looks like they're looking for DEEPER discounts. And by the way, Grant does go outta his way to explain in Detail why some tactical gear are superior than others, what works and what does not.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:03:53 PM EDT
[#22]
+1 for GandR.  Been sending him alot of money and he's been sending me some good gear.  Love the prompt service and email support.  Just excellent.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:18:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Grant and Roxanne are great folks, they're always one of the first companies I check with when I need something!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:54:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Awesome company.  The first time I ordered anything from them was a ARMS #40A, which was out of stock (as was many other companies at the time).  He called me 20 min after I sent the email and said that it'll be around a week before he gets more in.  I say, no prob, here's my CC#, and he says, OK, I'll take it but it will not be charged until it ships.  A week later, I get a package in the mail and I check my credit card statement: it was charged on the day it arrived!  I'm a G&R customer for life
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top