Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2005 5:10:41 PM EDT
Curious because I have a ton of snails in my aquarium that are eating my plants and this would be an excuse to get a crab.

They reproduced and now I've got about 100 or so small snails in addition to the 30 or so 1/2 inch size snails in the aquarium.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:15:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I have always wondered about that myself.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Fresh or salt water? If it is fresh then get a clown loach,skunk loach. They will make short work of them. If it is salt then leave them alone they will eat all the algea and die off. Or get a trigger,porcupine puffer, or lunare wrasse. I bet you can figure out what my other hobby is!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:02:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Fresh or salt water? If it is fresh then get a clown loach,skunk loach. They will make short work of them. If it is salt then leave them alone they will eat all the algea and die off. Or get a trigger,porcupine puffer, or lunare wrasse. I bet you can figure out what my other hobby is!

Fresh water. The only 2 fish I have in their right now are 2 upside down catfish.

Ben
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top