Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2005 5:03:32 PM EDT
"Last Days OF WWII".

They are doing the normal A-Bomb stuff, horror, horror, etc.

Then,

They had interview with American prisoners in Japaneese Camps, and, the absolute, abject torture and horror they were subjected to.

I never felt bad about the A bomb, but, now, I feel less bad, if that's possible.

Those poor, f'in' guys.  I wish we'd've had a third one to drop.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Between the Japanese torture and the Nazis Concentration Camps we were fighting some seriously EVIL m'fers. People whine about what happened at the Abu -Graib prison, looks like a frat party compared to what our guys went through way back when.

I still can't believe we had to nuke-em twice to get them to surrender
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:29:15 PM EDT
[#2]
My grandmother and great grandmother had a part in the Manhattin project.

They helpede make a few Japanses final day brighter.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:31:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I just like how they dont' paint the US as the evil ones.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:31:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My grandmother and great grandmother had a part in the Manhattin project.

They helpede make a few Japanses final day brighter.

Outstanding!!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:31:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Between the Japanese torture and the Nazis Concentration Camps we were fighting some seriously EVIL m'fers. People whine about what happened at the Abu -Graib prison, looks like a frat party compared to what our guys went through way back when.

I still can't believe we had to nuke-em twice to get them to surrender

Now try to multiply that. The people we are fighting now are just as sick and twisted, but not as technologically savy nor as unified.

This whole war on terror thing is in reality a war on radical islam, and it is going to get hideously ugly. The sad thing is, we'll be fighting them the usual way and their traitorous fifth column here in our own political system.

Sad days ahead...
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:44:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, they had it coming big time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top