Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/5/2005 4:15:31 PM EDT
All my friends and family make fun of me for for being scared of clowns.  They say i'm 22 years old and they should no longer bother me.  Everytime i see a clown i freak out.  THANKs to King with "IT" and "Killer clowns from outer space"  I have a shirt saying "I Hate Clowns" and have got alot of comments about it.  I just wanted to know how many other people here can't stand to ever look at a pic. of a clown?    Don't let me be the only one.  PLEASE
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:16:17 PM EDT
[#1]
pansy
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:17:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
All my friends and family make fun of me for for being scared of clowns.   They say i'm 22 years old and they should no longer bother me.   Everytime i see a clown i freak out.   THANKs to King with "IT" and "Killer clowns from outer space"  I have a shirt saying "I Hate Clowns" and have got alot of comments about it.   I just wanted to know how many other people here can't stand to ever look at a pic. of a clown?     Don't let me be the only one.   PLEASE

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:22:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I know how you must feel... I'm the same way with mimes.

Everytime I see one I break out in a cold sweat, collapse in the fetal position and whimper like a whipped dog.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:22:34 PM EDT
[#4]

We all float down here.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:31:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Everytime I see one I break out in a cold sweat, collapse in the fetal position and whimper like a whipped dog.

Can't stand mimes either same as a clown.  I don't want to be touched in my private area and don't feel like getting killed so for now i will stay away for clowns.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I just hate their guts.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:34:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I ain't afraid of clowns...but that avatar...for Treetop I think it is,  a dealer, really sticks in my mind
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:36:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Got a gun?

No wait, got balls?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:36:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Clowns, oompa loompas, flying monkeys.....Damn I hate "kids" movies.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can't stand mimes either same as a clown.  I don't want to be touched in my private area and don't feel like getting killed so for now i will stay away for clowns.

You know how mimes are always doing that "trapped in a box" routine? (like it's so clever and original?).

I'd like to constructe a big 6'x6' airtight plexiglass cube and seal a mime up in it.

Let's see how clever and original he is as he's gasping for air like a beached carp.

The only suck part would be that with all the face paint on, you wouldn't be able to enjoy the sight of his face turning blue due to oxygen  deprivation.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:41:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I am not scared of clowns,I just despise them.

Mimes are a completely differant story,they are pointless members of society.Always getting caught in that stupid imaginary box,also tugging on that imaginary rope while being caught in a non-existent windstorm..They drive me crazy and I throw quarters at them when they are begging for cash.What is more pathetic than a stupid fucking mime pretending to cry while holding his stupid white gloved hand out ? NOTHING !

I wonder if you hit a mime with a baseball bat,would he make a noise then???

Edit:

Quoted:

You know how mimes are always doing that "trapped in a box" routine? (like it's so clever and original?).

I'd like to constructe a big 6'x6' airtight plexiglass cube and seal a mime up in it.

Let's see how clever and original he is as he's gasping for air like a beached carp.

The only suck part would be that with all the face paint on, you wouldn't be able to enjoy the sight of his face turning blue due to oxygen  deprivation.

This would rule and probably put a stop to all the mime schools.Nobody would want to be a mime if there was a threat of being put in a REAL box with no air and no way out.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:41:18 PM EDT
[#12]
The only thing that scares me are spiders and being caught outdoors during lightning.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:41:58 PM EDT
[#13]
ass clowns.....just assclowns.....
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:44:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
pansy

+1

A clown's just some loser in makeup.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:44:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The only thing that scares me are snipers and being caught outdoors during shooting.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:48:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Also little girls whispering in the dark in a white dress.  Would die if i ever seen that.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:48:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
pansy

+1

A clown's just some loser in makeup.

... but what kind of loser?

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:49:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:49:52 PM EDT
[#19]
i have a friend that is deathly afraid of balloons.  it is really funny to see her reaction.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:50:03 PM EDT
[#20]
How about Wayne Gacy, who BTW was where the idea for "IT" came from?

I never liked clowns, even as a kid and I was born in '57.
Not afraid, just dislike them ALOT. Something about them has always turned me off. After Gacy, I wondered it was some kind of race memory-deja vu.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:51:49 PM EDT
[#21]
If you all keep posting pics of clowns i might have to stop reading this just so i don't see anymore pics.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:53:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Marsupials scare me ........
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I am not scared of clowns,I just despise them.

Mimes are a completely differant story,they are pointless members of society.Always getting caught in that stupid imaginary box,also tugging on that imaginary rope while being caught in a non-existent windstorm..They drive me crazy and I throw quarters at them when they are begging for cash.What is more pathetic than a stupid fucking mime pretending to cry while holding his stupid white gloved hand out ? NOTHING !

I wonder if you hit a mime with a baseball bat,would he make a noise then???

Edit:

Quoted:

This would rule and probably put a stop to all the mime schools.Nobody would want to be a mime if there was a threat of being put in a REAL box with no air and no way out.

I know there are mime schools out there... I have satellite photographs and GPS coordinates. That's one reason I'm not a bomber or attack helicopter pilot. I just know I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation to break-off from the training mission or flight plan and carpet bomb or execute a strafing run on the bastards. And knowing that there wouldn't be a jury in the world that would convict me would make it even more tempting.

Then again... with my luck it would be a jury of mimes (I'd like to see how they conduct those deliberations)
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:55:20 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
If you all keep posting pics of clowns i might have to stop reading this just so i don't see anymore pics.

Just cover your eyes at the scary parts.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:56:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Clowns suck. I'd give a paycheck just to kick a mime in the face.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:00:01 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I know there are mime schools out there... I have satellite photographs and GPS coordinates. That's one reason I'm not a bomber or attack helicopter pilot. I just know I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation to break-off from the training mission or flight plan and carpet bomb or execute a strafing run on the bastards. And knowing that there wouldn't be a jury in the world that would convict me would make it even more tempting.

Then again... with my luck it would be a jury of mimes (I'd like to see how they conduct those deliberations)

I bet the majority of the mime schools are located in France,with the head fagmaster Marcel Marso.If there is a mime school at a community college here in the states,I think I might be able to take care of it.

I am looking forward to this thread dying out,I haven't thought about mimes for a while.This is bringing back memories of rage.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:08:48 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:22:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Nope, just afraid of carnies.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:29:15 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I bet the majority of the mime schools are located in France,with the head fagmaster Marcel Marso.If there is a mime school at a community college here in the states,I think I might be able to take care of it.

I think  they should put their money where their mouth is and take a mimes 'oath of allegiance' and have their tongues ripped out with a pair of bolt cutters or ice tongs. Better yet... wrap a constricting rubber band around the base of their tongue (like ranchers do to bulls to make their balls rot and fall off).

I am looking forward to this thread dying out,I haven't thought about mimes for a while.This is bringing back memories of rage.

I can tell by your avatar.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

www.annotatedmst.com/episodes/eyecreatures/gacy.jpg

... but what kind of loser?

J. W. G.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:43:02 PM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:04:28 PM EDT
[#33]
So where is fort-boy?

CW
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:10:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Pantywaist
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#35]

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:27:30 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
All my friends and family make fun of me for for being scared of clowns.  They say i'm 22 years old and they should no longer bother me.  Everytime i see a clown i freak out.  THANKs to King with "IT" and "Killer clowns from outer space"  I have a shirt saying "I Hate Clowns" and have got alot of comments about it.  I just wanted to know how many other people here can't stand to ever look at a pic. of a clown?    Don't let me be the only one.  PLEASE

You are the only one....
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:55:01 PM EDT
[#37]
clowns are some of the scarriest things out there.

Clowns are the reason I stay away from the places that clowns gather and such.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:58:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:58:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Go see "Devil's Rejects" and you won't like clowns.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:00:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Not really.  Sharks.....no thanks.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:03:41 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Like, uh, circuses? WTH else do clowns congregate?

CW
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:58:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Clowns make me uneasy whenever I see them.  I'm not really scared of them per se, as I'm pretty sure I could kick the average clown's ass, but they do freak me out.  I can't stand seeing them in public even at a distance.  My friends find this very amusing.    

I read that it is an actual classified phobia called coulophobia.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:40:52 PM EDT
[#43]
my favorite movie is "SHAKES THE CLOWN" it had BOBCAT GOLTHWAT {SP}

two drunk ass loser clowns that beat up mimes

good shit Maynerd!

by the way I sell bikes for a living, check out www.rollobikes.com  50% of the people won't buy one
just due to the horn
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:50:30 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CW

You know, like clown bars...

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:59:06 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:03:46 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

CW

You know, like clown bars...

Oh. OK.

CW
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:08:17 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm hold the uptmost contempt for those grotesque things.

Fuck 'em all!

But, You know what really freaked me out as a kid?
DOLLS. Those evil porcelin things that always come alive in movies
and do terrible things.

Nowadays I look forward to erie confrontations with no less than a brigade
of these abominations. After seeing what a 40 gr. VMAX does to Groundhogs,
I am confident 1 round would send each and every one of them individually back to the hell
from whence they came-that is of course after an incredible acrobatic display of 6 foot
540 flips complete with an explosion of appendages.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#48]
[BartSimpson] "...can't sleep, clown will eat me. can't sleep, clown will eat me....."[/BS]

And remember;
- stabbings aren't funny
- beatings aren't funny
- clowns aren't funny
But, stabbing and beating a clown is fucking hilarious!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:28:27 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Clowns freak me out.

Thanks, Stephen King.

I didn't like clowns before seeing "It".  

Rodeo clowns are OK.....to a degree.
Circus clowns & birthday clowns?  
I think the main reason they unsettle me is that rodeo clowns actually have a job (distract the bull & keep the rider from getting stomped/gored) vs birthday/circus clowns entertain fvck with people.  

I've been know to do a 180° turn & walk away at high speed when I spot a clown "entertaining" folks in a park/state fair/RenFest/street performance.    I'm not part of your act you greasepainted freak, FOAD!!!  

Mascots (those goofy big headed costumes) wig me out also.  A buddy of mine gives me no end of grief about this.  We were at some shopping center & I refused to follow him into the store because there was some guy in a cow mascot suit entertaining folks as some kind of promotion at a nearby frozen custard place.  If the custard place was further away it'd been one thing, as it was I'd have to  walk right by the freak as he was fvcking with passers-by.  No way, no how!!

<eta>
Sad sack hobo/tramp clowns (Emmett Kelly's "Weary Willie", etc) don't really bother me much at all.
It's the over the top comedy (grotesque)  whiteface & the "Auguste" clowns that really freak me out.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:56:10 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
pansy

John Wayne Gacy would of loved you
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top