Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2005 3:35:37 PM EDT
Anyone smoke these? are they good cigars? i bought one today and have yet to try it out. it was 5.98 for one and hope it was worth it.

I got the del sol vanilla.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:37:47 PM EDT
[#1]
not a big fan of them.
flavored cigars just aren't my thing
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:40:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
not a big fan of them.
flavored cigars just aren't my thing

this is my first flavored one, I would much rather have a cohiba or romeo y juliet but they didnt have any.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:41:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Try CAO Moontrance if you like flavoured cigars. Men have been smoking flavoured tabacco in pipes for a long time, so it is about time that they made these cigars. Acids are also great.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:44:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Try CAO Moontrance if you like flavoured cigars. Men have been smoking flavoured tabacco in pipes for a long time, so it is about time that they made these cigars. Acids are also great.

i have heard about the wicked acids for awhile now how are they?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:44:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I cant stand Acids, they just make me ill.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:46:47 PM EDT
[#6]
God I was hoping for a BOTD!

ETA: Who doesn't love a gorgeous latin woman?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:47:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Acids are adictive. They have a kind of spicy sweet taste that makes you want to have another one. The flavour is a little overwhelming tho. The CAO flavour is only a hint of flavour and a smooth cigar. They have about 4 different flavours now. I bought a box of the moontrance and really like them. I smoke cigars in the summer and pipe in the winter because I just cant sit outside long enough to smoke cigars in the cold Maine weather.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:49:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The best flavored cigar I have had.......Kentucky Bourbon!
RamRods
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:56:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
God I was hoping for a BOTD!

ETA: Who doesn't love a gorgeous latin woman?

Here you go...

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Havana Honeys had a booth at the NATO show a few years ago in Vegas. They had some real hotties working the booth. Scantilly clad with fishnet stockings. I was in the booth next to them.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm not much on flavored cigars. But I did have one of the Maker's Mark cigars and it was not bad at all. Unlike most flavored sticks, they started with a pretty good cigar to begin with, and the bourbon flavor wasn't overwhelming.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top