Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 1:08:10 PM EDT
It works great! 128mb of pure joy. Now I can play HF2 and not have the stupid pixelating walls.

I got it for 20$ NIB brand new too...what a steal.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:11:31 PM EDT
[#1]
i'd say it was a steal all right how did you pull that one off?

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:14:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn fine card (I've got one) and you did the deal of the century on the price.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:15:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It works great! 128mb of pure joy. Now I can play HF2 and not have the stupid pixelating walls.

I got it for 20$ NIB brand new too...what a steal.

Ben

A Radeon 128 for $20?

Yeah, it wasn't a steal, it was probably stolen.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:37:13 PM EDT
[#4]
A little on the slow side for newer games, but it'll work. How in the heck did you get it for $20?!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:53:50 PM EDT
[#5]
My dad works at an eyeglass company as a computer tech and they throw away TONS of stuff that's "old" and unusable. Like 1ghz laptops. My dad bought one for 10$ and it was missing the HD, ram, battery, CD and floppy drive. 30 minutes at work and 20$ got it all fixed up and running.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:54:57 PM EDT
[#6]
uhhhh...w00t?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:57:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm not even sure what that is ...
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:04:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
My dad works at an eyeglass company as a computer tech and they throw away TONS of stuff that's "old" and unusable. Like 1ghz laptops. My dad bought one for 10$ and it was missing the HD, ram, battery, CD and floppy drive. 30 minutes at work and 20$ got it all fixed up and running.

Ben

where the heck do you buy all that stuff for $20?????

A cheap laptop battery is wayyyy more than $20 (unless you're buyng one that is being sold on ebay becasue it won't hold a charge)
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:06:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ben

where the heck do you buy all that stuff for $20?????

A cheap laptop battery is wayyyy more than $20 (unless you're buyng one that is being sold on ebay becasue it won't hold a charge)

He bought it as parts only from a guy, then took it to work one day and salvaged the parts from the trash bin. Works great.

Ben
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top