Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2005 9:02:39 AM EDT
Esp wireless, a total rip off, I have just spent the last 35 minutes trying to get my account closed due to constant dropped calls, no signal, weak signal, and all the other crap that goes along with a cell phone.

Never again, never ever again.......

Ok mini rant off, back to normal programming...

<Title edit to make it fit the forum.  --tbk1>
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:03:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Companies
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:04:25 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Companies

AAAARRGGGGGGG, I hate spelling nazis........

and no I will not change it....
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:05:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Companies

AAAARRGGGGGGG, I hate spelling nazis........

and no I will not change it....

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:06:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Effin Verizon has their monthly statement envelopes OPEN FROM THE BOTTOM!!! WTF, OVER???
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:07:13 AM EDT
[#5]
At least you didn't write "Company's." I would have uncorked over that one!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:12:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:14:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Yesterday my Verizon phone didn't work at all. I could get calls but if someone called me the phone would ring but I would not hear the person on the other line.  The call would not go through if I called someone.

If I have another problem, I am going to take the phone back to Verizon and tell them to shove it up their asses
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:14:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Love my wireless, I hate land lines, was paying $13 for a basic land line and $15 in Gore Taxes for the freaking land line, screw that.  Now my taxes are just about $3.50 on a $29.99 phone plan and I get a $4.50 corporate discount so my cell is only $27 a month, free roaming, LD, caller id, phone mail, etc.

I also don't appreciate the fact  that there's a 3% tax on phone bills to pay for the Spanish American War over 107 years ago.  That's just flat out  BS!

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:14:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
At least you didn't write "Company's." I would have uncorked over that one!

I can allways EDIT.......
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

That is how I feel today....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top