HOT!!

Click
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:12:34 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
HOT!!

Click

Stoopid.

All that does is allow crap into your engine compartment, crap like water, dirt, rocks...stuff a hood is MEANT to keep out of there.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:15:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
HOT!!

Click

Stoopid.

All that does is allow crap into your engine compartment, crap like water, dirt, rocks...stuff a hood is MEANT to keep out of there.

I dont think the guy would be driving it on gravle roads/in the rain/in adverse weather.
Besides, none of what you listed will damage the engine. Dust and water get into the engine on there own (Moreso dust) and rocks? Where the hell do you drive you Benz??
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:44:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
HOT!!

Click

Stoopid.

Your just mad cause you can't have one

Besides, it aint like all that stuff can't come up through the bottom of the engine bay.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:47:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I would have just had a custom hood built to accomodate the valve covers better...
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:47:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd rather drive a Geo Metro in this country than that thing in Dubai.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:51:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Your just mad cause you can't have one

No. I just despise seeing silly people do silly things to decent cars.

Besides, it aint like all that stuff can't come up through the bottom of the engine bay.

There isn't much that can be damaged under the engine. But on top there are all sorts of computer gizmos that don't react well to impact.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:00:44 AM EDT
[#7]
we got a car forum now!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:02:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
we got a car forum now!

WHERE?!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:08:07 AM EDT
[#9]
clcik on the general tab and scroll down...it's called "cars and bikes"

it's like the 6th forum down from GD
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:09:36 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
clcik on the general tab and scroll down...it's called "cars and bikes"

it's like the 6th forum down from GD

On Arfcom?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:18:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top