Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2005 6:40:00 PM EDT
1) BHD really got my respect when you saw one guy going deaf and another feeling the effects of hot brass.

2) I liked the scene in SPR where Tom Hanks pulls the trigger assembly off a Garand to prevent the enemy from using it. I still do that if I am unable to lock up a M1A or Garand.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:42:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Leon: The Professional
Gary Oldman's character fires all 6 shots from his revolver at an already dead drug peddler. he then stops to reload so as to continue shooting him because he "ruined his suit".
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:44:19 PM EDT
[#2]
HEAT
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:46:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Way of the Gun while not a great movie, had some good gun hadling.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:52:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Anybody seen Equalibrium? Two words: GUN KATA!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:53:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Awesome movie...

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:54:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok I thought Collateral wasnt a very good movie but if you LISTEN to the shots fired esp in the scene where Tom Cruise shoots the 2 guys who stole his briefcase its about as REAL sounding as it gets.  The sound was AMAZING!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:55:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Barring the "Yo' Homey" scene in which Cruise made a foolish error, I'd say Collateral had some decent gun handling in it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:59:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Awesome movie...

Quoted:

Unquestionably a great movie!
The soldiers have like a different set of guns in every scene. G36, M4s, P90s, heck one even had a WA2000.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:00:37 PM EDT
[#9]
In Jurrasic Park. The Aussie hunter dude with the Spas .12 gets killed. They show the Spas laying there with a  stovepiped shell in the chamber. I say its a good example of gun use because those things SUCK in semi.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:45:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Way of the Gun while not a great movie, had some good gun hadling.

Best thing about the movie . Lot's of reloads with the
1911, the galil and james canns snubbie revolver
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:46:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:49:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
In Jurrasic Park. The Aussie hunter dude with the Spas .12 gets killed. They show the Spas laying there with a  stovepiped shell in the chamber. I say its a good example of gun use because those things SUCK in semi.

The stovepiped SPAS-12 was left behind by the paleontologist. The Aussie hunter dude never fired his because he was too busy verbally congratulating his prey and being eaten.

The stovepiped SPAS-12 also left single holes that looked like they were from a pellet gun in the windows.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:34:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Bump to get this moved to the movie forum?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:54:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Bravo Two Zero had text book bounding. Mr and Mrs Smith was interesting in that they fired through walls trying to kill each other.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:19:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The stovepiped SPAS-12 was left behind by the paleontologist. The Aussie hunter dude never fired his because he was too busy verbally congratulating his prey and being eaten.

The stovepiped SPAS-12 also left single holes that looked like they were from a pellet gun in the windows.

If the  "Great White Hunter" had been smarter he'd have unfolded the stock as soon as he picked up the SPAS-12.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:28:21 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Awesome movie...

Quoted:

Unquestionably a great movie!
The soldiers have like a different set of guns in every scene. G36, M4s, P90s, heck one even had a WA2000.

Great movie but they messed up making the WA2000 pump action.

Digital
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top