Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2005 5:48:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:50:46 PM EDT
[#1]
lol looks like he can hold onto a gallon of ice cream better than that handgun, i vote for him not being ab le to hold onto it. what a moron
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:51:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:51:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Improper hold - couldn't manage the recoil. Didn't even look at the video. Saw it the frist 6 times it was posted.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:51:58 PM EDT
[#4]
You can hear the mis-fire the shot before.

patshiiiiiiirrrrrrr.....patchi......BOOM
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:52:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Man...that sumbitch had some recoil, didn't it? Looks like he didn't have a firm hold on the weapon to me.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:54:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Really?? I hadnt seen it here..... (Its not the one about the recoiless rifle)

Quoted:
Improper hold - couldn't manage the recoil. Didn't even look at the video. Saw it the frist 6 times it was posted.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:56:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey, attention whore, why are you the only person on this website who posts a ton of threads and every single one of them has a bold title?  Or did I answer my own question?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know. It's some kind of handgun fired by a fatbody in a safari vest. The hangun flies over his head and he stands there looking like a TV dinner.

i still think it's a T/C Contender of some stripe, but others claim it is some .600-caliber wheelgun. Regardless, it's a fucked-up way to shoot a gun.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:57:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Its what I do, dont like it, dont click on it... and no its not EVERY thread.....And I dont think 1500 posts in 3 years an attention whore.....

Quoted:
Hey, attention whore, why are you the only person on this website who posts a ton of threads and every single one of them has a bold title?  Or did I answer my own question?

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:58:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Edit: yeah its a handgun, my bad....But thats cool...Im sure things like this are posted alot...  I just didnt know what the crap happened.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know. It's some kind of handgun fired by a fatbody in a safari vest. The hangun flies over his head and he stands there looking like a TV dinner.

i still think it's a T/C Contender of some stripe, but others claim it is some .600-caliber wheelgun. Regardless, it's a fucked-up way to shoot a gun.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:59:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

feeling a little lonely?? talk about attention whore

oh wait, is that a video of you??/ is that why you have sand in your mangina??
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Does anybody know who that is or where it was filmed? I think I recognize the range and possibly the shooter.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:01:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Limp-wristed nancy boy.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:06:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

feeling a little lonely?? talk about attention whore

oh wait, is that a video of you??/ is that why you have sand in your mangina??

Why does this concern you?  Or is the attention whore your boyfriend?  BTW, glad to see someone stole your caps lock button, you hippy.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:16:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Someone ought to delete this thread on the grounds of it being a double Dupe, if not for the stupid pissing match content.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top