Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2005 8:06:47 AM EDT
Always wanted to hear the ending of this joke that Judd Nelson started in the Breakfast Club. I know there is probably no joke actually associated  with it, but help me come up with an ending!

A naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says, 'I suppose you won't be needing a drink.' Naked lady says--

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:00:45 PM EDT
[#1]
"No," as she holds up the salami and winks, "but the poodle will need a few."

Are you dying to know the end??? WELL I'm sorry to disappoint you but there is no ending! Well actually there IS but only Judd knows the answer! There is an old Judd Nelson article saying he made the joke up, so there is no official ending, only Judd knows the punch-line.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:03:31 PM EDT
[#2]
The most obvious answer is:

The lady answers "Why do you say that"

Bartender replies "I was talking to the poodle."
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:30:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
"No," as she holds up the salami and winks, "but the poodle will need a few."

Are you dying to know the end??? WELL I'm sorry to disappoint you but there is no ending! Well actually there IS but only Judd knows the answer! There is an old Judd Nelson article saying he made the joke up, so there is no official ending, only Judd knows the punch-line.

Good one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top