Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2005 7:39:07 AM EDT
On Foxnews.com ...

My question... Why attack Great Britain when the US has done more in the ME? I know this is a tactic to get our allies to leave us alone in the ME but the Brits were so open to them you'd think they wouldn't attack them...

Meh, just a little surprised is all.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:47:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I have never heard one thing that makes sense coming out of the ME.

Heck even Rumsfeld....Forget it.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:48:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I wonder the same thing. I mean we are the one Al-Qaida would want to hit most. So why are they focusing on everywhere but here? Since 9/11, they have been involved in hundreds of attacks around the world, but  none of them here.

I don't think our security is so good that we can't be hit. But the lack of any Al-Qaida attacks on US soil makes me wonder. Do they really have the means to hit us right now?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:58:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I think they are perfecting their tactics, gonna hit us big when they do hit us. I mean big.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:10:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:36:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I saw the video. Same 'ole rhetoric.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:05:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I think they are perfecting their tactics, gonna hit us big when they do hit us. I mean big.

There are two schools of thought here on Arfcom:

the first says that if they were going to hit us big they already would have

the second says that they're waiting for the right time to unload something big on us.

I subscribe to the second school and have been planning accordingly.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:12:13 AM EDT
[#7]
OK now THIS would be the official start of the next Crusade- and I wouldn't have used that term before but if what Fox has here comes to pass I think the kid gloves would come off...

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,164661,00.html

"Is the Vatican a Target for Terrorists?"
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:47:51 PM EDT
[#8]
With that nice white cloth and the wonderful light tan background I just kept waiting for the sound of the shot and the bright red bloodstains with the associated splatter on the background.

No such luck this time but oh how I wait to see it. Think al-Jerkezzera will show it?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:52:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Fox News reported that al-Zawahiri claims the attacks are due to the poor treatment of Muslims living in England.

So now Islamofascists are the poster children for ethical treatment of Infidels???????

Sounds like an Oxy-Al Qaeda-moron.

HS1
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:54:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

hope not
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:57:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

And it's taken them FOUR FUCKING YEARS to think of...ummm...SUICIDE BOMBING????
Yeah, THAT'S a tactic no one's ever used before...  
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:00:59 PM EDT
[#12]
as far as i am concerned just another islamic blithering idiot..

they may hit us.. they may not.

they may have something big planned for us.. (that is realistic) they may not..

my guess is they will blither away till we find them.. blithering this and that like a small dog yapping at your heals that you just wonder if it realizes that if it does really get its teeth into you in a lucky bite that is gonna be squished puppy city big time...

im tired of islamic blithering.. im tired of hearing other people worry about the next BIG ONE. mother of all battles, lines in the sand, 'america will fall, will fall to the ground, god willing!',

hasn't anyone realized what a bunch of piss-poor big-mouthed whiny delusioinists they are?

people worry about so old koot, an islamic gabby hayes, hidding away in some shit-hole trying to buy some old suitcase nukes or ricin, when one set of warheads of one missle on one missile sub would settle the issue for all eternity (and may if they get lucky with some old soviet davy crocket warhead or suitcase nuke).

these guys a little weed monkies squealing in the bushes..  don't pay attention to them...but if you run up on em.. be sure to piss in the face before you send them to hell.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:01:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Fox News reported that al-Zawahiri claims the attacks are due to the poor treatment of Muslims living in England.

So now Islamofascists are the poster children for ethical treatment of Infidels???????

Sounds like an Oxy-Al Qaeda-moron.

HS1

I don't get that one either. Poor treatment??? They were welcomed with open arms and allowed to freely do what they wanted? Unless the poor treatment is because suddenly there are restrictions on what a Muslim can do in the UK now that the terrorist types have screwed it up for everybody else...
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:05:59 PM EDT
[#14]
I think that underestimating the enemy's abilities or resolve is a big mistake.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:15:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I think that underestimating the enemy's abilities or resolve is a big mistake.

A big mistake for military and government planners...our personal underestimation wouldn't matter one bit.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:20:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Exactly. Bin Laden is quoted as saying "first attack equaled a little part of his finger. The next attack on the US will be the full finger."
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Whatever. Bring it.

Fucking goat-fuckers. I'll bet when they can't find any goats for late-night pleasure, they practice on each other.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:24:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly. Bin Laden is quoted as saying "first attack equaled a little part of his finger. The next attack on the US will be the full finger."

Wouldn't surprise me if bin Ladin wound up gettin snagged within the year... just a feelin'
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:25:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And I have been quoted as saying "Bin Laden has syphilis."  Does that make it true?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:48:31 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And I have been quoted as saying "Bin Laden has syphilis."  Does that make it true?

You heard it here first, folks...  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:05:00 AM EDT
[#21]
If it does finally come,  I may not be responsible for my reactions...  

i'm just say'n
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top