Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2005 7:12:44 PM EDT
Here I sit in Hutchinson MN now, I'll have to change my profile to match.  Right now it looks like a huge storm is brewing, and I'm loving it.  Anyway, it took me 32 hours of driving with a 4 hour nap to get here.  Oh, and about a thousand bucks in gas.  Hope I'll like it.  Anyway, hello Minnessotans (is that right?)  and hope to see a few of you around!!  I'll be back on next week or so.  I'm on the sister-in-law's computer right now.  It was killing me being away from ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:18:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sittin' in a hotel room in St. Paul.  It's about 15 hour drive from NE Ohio.

I like MN.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:19:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to MN!
Did you get the job at HTI?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:20:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm in MN now  

I'm sorry to hear that.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Eli75...
Nope, but the wife is starting on MONDAY!!

I think I am going back to school on the Ole GI bill.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to Minnesota, if you like storms, you'll probably love the next few hours.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:24:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Welcome to Minnesota, if you like storms, you'll probably love the next few hours.

I am definately looking to get my socks knocked off, if this storm will give it to me.  LOVE storms.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:29:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Post a pic of you with a sammich on your head or dont believe it!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:28:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey Pooby, once I am on my own computer, I'll do it just to relieve your doubts....keep in mind too, that I am slowly getting closer to FL for the free ammo and beer.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:31:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top