Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2005 6:14:12 PM EDT
How do I change and/or delete my avatar and bio photos?

I looked around my profile and didn't see an option.

Thanks.

ETA:  In the photo server, I see how to upload new images to my avatar and bio photos.

But how do I delete them?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:38:39 PM EDT
[#1]
You have to log into the Photo Server. Then you'll see a button for changing/adding your avatar.

BTW, I like your current avatar. Baseball (goes with your username well) and the American flag. Hell, the only thing missing is pie.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:41:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You have to log into the Photo Server. Then you'll see a button for changing/adding your avatar.

Thanks.

I'm there now, but I want to delete both, and I don't see that option.

Only the option to upload an image.

Weird.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:41:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
BTW, I like your current avatar. Baseball (goes with your username well) and the American flag. Hell, the only thing missing is pie.

Thanks.

It came from PrintMaster 'I forget which version I have'

Notice the catcher's mitt?

I actually am a catcher in the MSBL here in SA.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:46:54 PM EDT
[#4]
You're right. I just looked and I don't see a delete button either. But I changed mine last month by "uploading and saving" a new one. Automatically applied it in place of the old one.

Now that's cool!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:50:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You're right. I just looked and I don't see a delete button either. But I changed mine last month by "uploading and saving" a new one. Automatically applied it in place of the old one.

Now that's cool!

Yeah, it's a ton of fun.  But it is getting tougher to recover after a game...I'm 48.  I'm still tired on Tues after a Sunday game.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:09:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Disregard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top