Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2005 2:22:52 PM EDT
IFILM has the video of an OH 58 that tracked the couples activities in a convertible Car!
Were they insurgents???  LOL

http://www.ifilm.com/?htv=12

If a dupe sorry...

myitinaw
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:42:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:15:34 PM EDT
[#3]
HEY LOOK AT ME !!!! I JUST FOUND THE INTERNET !!!! LOOK LOOK
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:53:23 PM EDT
[#4]
well hell....  IFILM stated it was just posted [2 hours old] when i found it....
Where's omnipotence when I need it... LOL

myitinaw
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:00:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
well hell....  IFILM stated it was just posted [2 hours old] when i found it....
Where's omnipotence when I need it... LOL

myitinaw

It's more like two years old.  Still funny as hell.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Actually, its more like 8-9 years old.  It happened while I was stationed at Ft Polk as an OC.  It was taken by Kiowa Warrier Pilots on a Recon during their units rotation through JRTC.  I want to say they were from the 82nd but I'm not 100 % sure.  Someplace I've got a copy of it, and the JRTC bloopers, on VHS cassette.  The car was parked in a well known make out spot on the edge of post.

JD
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:56:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
last year called..................

it wants its thread back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top