Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2005 1:27:29 PM EDT
news link

PDF of the ordinance

i cant  belive this shit. i found out about it a few hours  ago! !

to rent you need to:
be on a list that the city/county holds that has your
name
address
dirver lic.#
id #

if you have any felony's or sexual pred ect on your record you must be listed.
if you have a sexual offense and or a predator you can not be rented to.

all renting properties must  apply for a lic.  they have to pay a TAX per retal unit of 100$ !!

all employees of the companies  must be on a list that contains the same as the renter!

if the company gets in trouble for to many noise complaints, dog shit complaints, cops called out to many times, lic is revoked or suspend'd.   if its revoked.. guess what    all  tenats must move out in 15 days!
do the math 300 units  times 2 tennants each 600 folks on the street,,WTF!

another kick in the balls. the county/city has to inspect YOUR apt/home  every 18 months no matter what!

sorry last i checked i dont recive gov. asstance to rent so  think thats total BS!

its total bs that they have to have all that info on a list also. maybe im worng but what next a chip in my head and a tattoo on my arm!

heres a list of their gov. addys and numbers..

list

thanks guys hopefully this wont go thru.. lil  late but i just found out !

eta: sorry for spelling,im kinda worked up!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:47:00 PM EDT
[#1]
So, what's your conviction for?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:49:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
So, what's your conviction for?

i dont have any  im clean. YOU dont have to be convicted! IF you rent they want you on the list!

read the links
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:02:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

its total bs that they have to have all that info on a list also. maybe im worng but what next a chip in my head and a tattoo on my arm!

So it would seem.
Big Brother doesn't want to bother with watching you, he wants you do do it for him.

I'd look for another town or find some other way. Good luck getting another infringement into our freedom repealed.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top