Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2005 6:14:14 AM EDT
I seem to recall, rather fondly, that chicks wore tighter pants during the 70's. Pants so tight they faithfully followed the contours and nooks and cranies of the female anatomy. For a typical male teenager of that period I would stare with wonderment...
...but alas, that delightful fashion seems to have vanished along with the miniskirt.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:16:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:17:24 AM EDT
[#2]
The girls of the 80s are still wearing their hair like that.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:21:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I seem to recall, rather fondly, that chicks wore tighter pants during the 70's. Pants so tight they faithfully followed the contours and nooks and cranies of the female anatomy. For a typical male teenager of that period I would stare with wonderment...
...but alas, that delightful fashion seems to have vanished along with the miniskirt.

You need to get out of the house. Have you seen the clothes that girls are wearing these days?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:22:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:23:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:24:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Dittos jeans, Candies Pumps, and a Rolling Stone Spagetti "T" half shirts.

MMMMMM
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:29:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That fashion hasn't disappeared.  Those girls of the '70s are still wearing those pants.

+1

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:40:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That fashion hasn't disappeared.  Those girls of the '70s are still wearing those pants.

+1

Kharn

but the extra 50 to 75 pounds is spilling out of every available spot!!!!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:45:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Kharn

Good Grief, it wasn't that long ago.  I graduated from HS in 1982.  I don't have big hair any longer.  I can still fill out a pair of jeans but have no desire to lay on the floor to zip them up.  The styles are actually done a full circle - most of the clothes that are popular today were taken from that same period styles.  Girls are still wearing tight pants, chances are you've matured a little and no longer get an errection from a butterfly passing by - non the less a teeny booper in tight jeans.

Patty
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:54:51 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Kharn

Good Grief, it wasn't that long ago.  I graduated from HS in 1982.  I don't have big hair any longer.  I can still fill out a pair of jeans but have no desire to lay on the floor to zip them up.  The styles are actually done a full circle - most of the clothes that are popular today were taken from that same period styles.  Girls are still wearing tight pants, chances are you've matured a little and no longer get an errection from a butterfly passing by - non the less a teeny booper in tight jeans.

Patty

As I recall, from a picture of your midriff in another thread, you are still QUITE ALLOWED to wear anything you want, as tight as you want.  Enjoy!!!!!  Many women who graduated in 1999 can't say that!!!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:56:05 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Kharn

Patty

...not wishing to get too graphic, the jeans I remember would "fold and form fit" the frontal contours of the lower female anatomy(if you get my drift). I haven't seen chicks wearing these wonderful pants in a long time.

...but then I really don't get out much.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:00:43 AM EDT
[#12]
It was 1970 something
In the world that I grew up in
Farrah Faucett hair do days
Bell bottoms and 8 track tapes
Lookin back now I can see me
And oh, man did I look cheesy
But I wouldnt trade those days for nothin
It was 1970-something!

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:05:16 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
www.xipi.net/albums/rawr_wtf/Image07.jpg

O yeah
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:07:22 AM EDT
[#14]
AngelFlight pants.

I had a white pair and my ass looked GREAT in them
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:07:50 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:    As I recall, from a picture of your midriff in another thread, you are still QUITE ALLOWED to wear anything you want, as tight as you want.  Enjoy!!!!!  Many women who graduated in 1999 can't say that!!!

Thank you.  I do wear some lower clothes and shorter dresses but I'm 40.  It sucks but I grew up.  Patty
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:09:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
www.xipi.net/albums/rawr_wtf/Image07.jpg

wow.

That's a nice Ass
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:10:22 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
It was 1970 something
In the world that I grew up in
Farrah Faucett hair do days
Bell bottoms and 8 track tapes
Lookin back now I can see me
And oh, man did I look cheesy
But I wouldnt trade those days for nothin
It was 1970-something!

That's a great song.......
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:19:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I so loved girls in Ditto jeans.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:43:52 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:    As I recall, from a picture of your midriff in another thread, you are still QUITE ALLOWED to wear anything you want, as tight as you want.  Enjoy!!!!!  Many women who graduated in 1999 can't say that!!!

Thank you.  I do wear some lower clothes and shorter dresses but I'm 40.  It sucks but I grew up.  Patty

36 here.......sigh.......if I could be 21 with my present mind......I COULD TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

or at least make some sound investments.....
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:50:15 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

36 here.......sigh.......if I could be 21 with my present mind......I COULD TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

or at least make some sound investments.....

I'd have already done it!  Patty
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:54:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Some girls still wear tight. I much prefer it over the gangster loose style some women wear.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:02:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Most current pants styles are low-cut and expose a lot but don't accent the female form.  The pants make derrieres appear almost flat or square.  70s style pants were more rounded.  

I think the majority of today's women's wear is designed by gay fashion designers who are trying to make females as unattractive to males as is humanly possible.  

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:05:38 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Most current pants styles are low-cut and expose a lot but don't accent the female form.  The pants make derrieres appear almost flat or square.  70s style pants were more rounded.  

I think the majority of today's women's wear is designed by gay fashion designers who are trying to make females as unattractive to males as is humanly possible.  

...women's pants should complement her form!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:07:40 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Ahhhh yes, Keyra Agustina, the best ass on the internet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top