User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2005 4:20:07 PM EDT
what do the gay Arab terrorists get?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:20:35 PM EDT
[#1]
you
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:21:51 PM EDT
[#2]
it's really 72 dark-haired vigin......................... goats.

Oh lucky day
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:23:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
you

DOH!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:24:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
you

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:25:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:25:07 PM EDT
[#6]
The details you never here about;
-there are only the same 72 virgins
-they stay virgins forever
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:25:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
you

Now that's funny!!! And clever too!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:35:04 PM EDT
[#8]
It really amazes me that some folks will believe anything.
These people are such shit heads.
As long as we're at it, what Muslim chicks get...virgin lezbos?
What a bunch of shitheads. Kill em' all
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:37:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Someone needs to tell these terrorists that only the first one to die for Allah gets the 72 virgins. The rest get sloppy seconds....
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:39:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:44:46 PM EDT
[#11]
72 frozen fish?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:44:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

In Iran?  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:47:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
72 frozen fish?

If I remember correctly women can not get to "Heaven" according to the koran, not 100% on that one though.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:14:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:32:01 PM EDT
[#15]
What happened Stick figure, I just wanted to point out Avraham and Moshe, had two wives...that until 1300 or so all Jews were polygamus?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:42:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
you

ReelVirginian1861 Original post time: Posted :: 8/2/2005 7:20:07 PM CDT

TRH response: Posted :: 8/2/2005 7:20:35 PM CDT

I have to admit, that's quite a commendable response time, given the cleverness and economy of words displayed.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:00:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

They get Camels.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:24:19 PM EDT
[#18]
I just talked to a Marine who just got back from Iraq. From what he tells me, Islamic Fundamentalists are a lot like the Greeks back in the day in that they only have sex with women to procreate. The rest of the time it is man on man. I forget what he said the phrase was but it went something like: "Men are for fun and women are for babies." The virgins they are refering to are MALE virgins. When the marine was in Iraq, he witnessed a lot of islamic men walking around hand-in-hand and that most of the night clubs are men only (gay). So to answer your question, your question should be: "If arab terrorists get 72 virgins for blowing themselves up then what to the STRAIGHT arab terrorists get?". He also said that islamic fundamentalists are more common in Saudi Arabia than in Iraq. Christians are allowed to practice openly in Iraq but not in SA. I found the whole concept bewildering.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:33:25 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I just talked to a Marine who just got back from Iraq. From what he tells me, Islamic Fundamentalists are a lot like the Greeks back in the day in that they only have sex with women to procreate. The rest of the time it is man on man. I forget what he said the phrase was but it went something like: "Men are for fun and women are for babies." The virgins they are refering to are MALE virgins. When the marine was in Iraq, he witnessed a lot of islamic men walking around hand-in-hand and that most of the night clubs are men only (gay). So to answer your question, your question should be: "If arab terrorists get 72 virgins for blowing themselves up then what to the STRAIGHT arab terrorists get?". He also said that islamic fundamentalists are more common in Saudi Arabia than in Iraq. Christians are allowed to practice openly in Iraq but not in SA. I found the whole concept bewildering.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:36:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Well see the way Allah lets each terrorist spend the afterlife with 72 virgins is by locking 73 of them in the same room.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:38:29 PM EDT
[#21]
It makes you think that Gen. Pershing might have been onto something.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:22:58 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

DAMN!!!
Now that is nasty!
And I thought I had come up with a joke!

I'd always heard that in Arab land you'd get get head cut off for homoistic activities.
Do you know if the koran actually says homoism is a death offense?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:27:54 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DAMN!!!
Now that is nasty!
And I thought I had come up with a joke!

I'd always heard that in Arab land you'd get get head cut off for homoistic activities.
Do you know if the koran actually says homoism is a death offense?

Thats strange, I heard they had a lot of homosexuality, but that is over the top
of course, my Palestinian friend assured me that there are NO homos in the m east
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:44:16 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Man Love Thursday!

I heard the same thing when I was in Afghanistan. Supposedly two of our interpreters were caught in a sleeping bag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top