Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2005 4:03:19 PM EDT
We all have them, mine, Vampires.

Ever since I can remember I have had dreams of vampires.

First one that still sticks with me I was around 8, and all my friends were missing, one by one they turned up missing. I knew where they were going, into a very old house.

I knew I had to go in there, I walked through the door, the place was dimly lit, I made my way through many hallways that twisted and turned around forever, and finally into a large banquet room, and there on the walls were shelves lined with skulls, and at the end of the room, lit by candles was a Vampire, holding a freshly peeled skull in one hand and running the fingers of his other hand over the skull, I vividly remember the nails on his hand were very long, and pale white in color, fresh blood ran down his hands and across the skull, he had fresh blood on his face, he looked at me and smiled a evil grin that still gives em a chill when I think about it, he then pointed a finger at me and said , You are next, and jumped and flew at me, I took off running trying to get away, when I felt a hand grab my shoulder is when I woke up......

I have had many others, one when I was around 22, I fought a vampire all night, we were flying through the air, fighting, and thorwing each other into the walls, he was tring to kill some friends of mine, but for some reason he had to fight me first,

When I woke the next morning, I was sore all over, my joints hurt to the pint I could hardly move.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#1]
the only monster in any dream of mine was a bunch of giant lobsters chasing me through a supermarket
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:05:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Strange.

I seem to have constant dreams where I am always being chased/killed by tornados.
And I have only seen 2 funnel clouds my whole life.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:05:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
the only monster in any dream of mine was a bunch of giant lobsters chasing me through a supermarket

Damn, did they catch you?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:05:34 PM EDT
[#4]
puff puff pass, for real.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:05:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I dont ever have the monsters, I had a dream that I killed someone i knew (on accident) me and someone else I knew chopped him up into small pieces and was getting rid of the body by putting it into stormdrains.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:06:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:07:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, did they catch you?

no, but I wake up when they get close
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:07:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Strangely enough, I have zombie dreams. Always have a shitload of ammo and am happily blasting away.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:08:42 PM EDT
[#9]
The only monster I've dreampt about is a floating roundish skull like thing.

When I was a kid I dreampt that I went out to the garage and the thing was there killing my dad.

I've had dreams about it several times since then too, including once while my dad was in the hospital dying a few years ago.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:09:08 PM EDT
[#10]
The only monsters Ive had dreams about were spirits that I couldnt see and they could throw me across the room and I couldnt do much. Very scary dreams for sure
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:09:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:13:12 PM EDT
[#12]
I haven't had a nightmare in about 35-40 years, not since I was a little kid. Lots of dreams, but no nightmares.

Oh, you can't count the one a couple of months ago about zombies. (when they were running all the LOTD trailers). That was so much fun, I didn't want to wake up!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:13:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Funny, I just thought about starting a thread like this.

What if the Monster was your good friend?

I can't remember the dream all that well, But it involved him at the end of a chase putting a stainless pistol at My head,
asking Me to relinquish My weapons(had no guns at the time). I refused, Cringed and Closed My eyes and said "fuck You, Do It."

I waited to hear the shot for a few seconds and when I didn't hear it, I opened My eyes to see his back turned walking off into the night. Now this fella is a great guy, honorably discharged from the Army too, but after this dream I never looked at him the same way. Never told anybody about it either.

Now what the Hell Do Ya'll think this means????

All the sigmound Freuds on this board- Please Help!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:16:46 PM EDT
[#15]
I was had a dream that a vampire attacked me, but sometime before I ate a shitload of garlic and the vampire died.

I got that bastard in the end.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:20:38 PM EDT
[#16]
usually armies, and I have to fight them off. I usually end up shooting a couple mags at them then when the gun is spent I throw it at them and it explodes killing off the rest. Pretty cool stuff, I wish you could see it
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:21:07 PM EDT
[#17]
A bunch of guys chasing me all over, under around and through an urban area and I'm either unarmed or I can't seem to find the right arms and matching ammo!  Scares the hell out of me.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:30:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:31:36 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I never have any really interesting dreams.

Try eating some hops.

I always have crazy dreams when I eat pickled hops or drink a really hoppy bear like an IPA.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:33:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Never had any "monster issues"

...I have had a recurring dream for my entire life involving Me looking towards a Bathtub with a dismembered body and glass on the bathroom floor cutting my feet.

Gives me chills just typing about it
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Zombies for me.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#22]
I had a dream where Hilary Clinton was chasing me.  I woke up with cold sweats.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:42:10 PM EDT
[#23]
I've had dreams about zombies, but oddly enough (not so oddly since I'm on this message board) they've all been fun dreams.

The monsterous visions I face in la-la land are human males, who have killed people I hold dear, usually family, and have decided to inhabit my house for a little while and pay me no mind.  Everything I do to them has zero ill effect.  I am in no danger in the dream, bt I am left with a murdered family with the killer in front of me and no way to harm them...it only produces dispair.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:43:46 PM EDT
[#24]
I think this scarred me for life. I still dream about it.

When I was younger my mother was very cautious about what I watched. We had cable and trust me, she was her very own old school V-chip.

SOOO, when all the cool kids at school started talking about this freaking movie called 'The Exorcist", my entire existence began to drown in a pool of jealousy and bitterness. So, I did the only thing I could think of. I talked a friend of mine into getting her mother to take us to see it, but we told MY mother that we were seeing some random movie. All was good.

Until I had a nervous breakdown in the theater and my friend's mom called my mother to apologize for securing the future need I would have for therapy because of the trauma.

My mother was livid, but she got her revenge. That night when I went to bed I was all sweaty palmed and jumpy. My mother, bless her glorious heart, had gotten green glow in the dark stickers that looked like eyes and put them on the wall of my bedroom so when she turned the light off... THERE THAT POSSESSED GIRL WAS.

I pissed my pants.

And I have had many a nightmare about that to this day.

The other freaky dream I have is of leaving my body and flying around my town (without the aid of a mechanical device) and then realizing that there are hell hound creatures with wings stalking after me and I always get disoriented and can't find my house and it's very freaky. The dogs ALWAYS have bloody fur and snort fire through their nostrils and bay like ... well, the hounds of hell.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:46:58 PM EDT
[#25]
I always remember my dreams when I wake up.  My monsters are typically of two kinds.  Robots, and ghosts, who I mostly can't see.  But I'm flashing back to the ghost story thread again.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:51:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:57:19 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I think this scarred me for life. I still dream about it.

When I was younger my mother was very cautious about what I watched. We had cable and trust me, she was her very own old school V-chip.

SOOO, when all the cool kids at school started talking about this freaking movie called 'The Exorcist", my entire existence began to drown in a pool of jealousy and bitterness. So, I did the only thing I could think of. I talked a friend of mine into getting her mother to take us to see it, but we told MY mother that we were seeing some random movie. All was good.

Until I had a nervous breakdown in the theater and my friend's mom called my mother to apologize for securing the future need I would have for therapy because of the trauma.

My mother was livid, but she got her revenge. That night when I went to bed I was all sweaty palmed and jumpy. My mother, bless her glorious heart, had gotten green glow in the dark stickers that looked like eyes and put them on the wall of my bedroom so when she turned the light off... THERE THAT POSSESSED GIRL WAS.

I pissed my pants.

And I have had many a nightmare about that to this day.

The other freaky dream I have is of leaving my body and flying around my town (without the aid of a mechanical device) and then realizing that there are hell hound creatures with wings stalking after me and I always get disoriented and can't find my house and it's very freaky. The dogs ALWAYS have bloody fur and snort fire through their nostrils and bay like ... well, the hounds of hell.

Your mom sounds like a blast.

Good job woman!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top