Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2005 1:02:44 PM EDT
The wife and I were out with a friend last week and saw one of the funniest license plates ever.  Sadly, I didn't have my camera with me.

It was a basic Tennessee plate and said simply...

RUAMILF
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad you liked my plate.

So.......are you?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:00:32 PM EDT
[#2]
There's an attractive middle-aged blonde here in Alabama with a red Mustang convertible tagged simply "MILF" - I saw her last year (once only) and posted about it here, but alas - like you - I was camera-less at the time.  I was very surprised that one got through - Alabama DOR is usually pretty tight about letting vulgar/suggestive/etc. personalized tags through.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:32:39 PM EDT
[#3]
saw one up here that said "rekcuf" dmv missed that one!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:19:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m missing something here.

I’m at work, I’m half blasted with fatigue and the plates don’t mean a thing to me.

Could you translate them?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:21:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Gab called me the other day. She saw "PIEDADE"

I assume "Pie daddy"

We laughed.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:21:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I’m at work, I’m half blasted with fatigue and the plates don’t mean a thing to me.

sound it out..............Are you a milf
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:25:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
There's an attractive middle-aged blonde here in Alabama with a red Mustang convertible tagged simply "MILF" - I saw her last year (once only) and posted about it here, but alas - like you - I was camera-less at the time.  I was very surprised that one got through - Alabama DOR is usually pretty tight about letting vulgar/suggestive/etc. personalized tags through.

i've seen her and yes she is a MILF
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:30:07 PM EDT
[#8]
... another funny (stupid) plate

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:32:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sound it out..............Are you a milf

I'm at work.....
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:54:00 PM EDT
[#10]
it's not a nuclear power plant by any chance is it?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:06:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
it's not a nuclear power plant by any chance is it?

Let me put it this way...

There is an armed guard in the lobby.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:11:21 AM EDT
[#12]
i like that. :-) we're all on duty.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:25:30 AM EDT
[#13]
If I ever got a sports car I've always wanted the licence plate that says "VOOM".

In a rearview mirror it'd say MOOV!

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:50:28 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
saw one up here that said "rekcuf" dmv missed that one!

That is one backwards fucker!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 1:07:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Vanity plates are real cheap in my state, so there are a lot of them.  A newspaper article on them interviewed the vanity plate censors.  They said when they get a vanity plate application that doesn't make any sense or isn't immediately clear to them, they put those in the "examine closely" pile and ask other people if they know what it means. They almost always turn out to be obscene.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 1:23:50 AM EDT
[#16]
When my aunt first started dating my uncle, he had "RUEZ" on his tag.  My mom was introducing him as Steve Ruez at a family gathering until he pulled her aside and told her his last name was Brown.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top