Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2005 11:54:17 AM EDT
It may not accurately reflect the flow chart, but it said

Yes, the Marine Corps is a department of the Navy. It's the Men's Department.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 11:57:11 AM EDT
[#1]
True.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 11:57:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I told my dad that one when I was a young PFC in the Marines.  He was a CDR in the Navy.  He didn't get the humor out of it quite like I did.  I still like that one.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:07:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Use it all the time....
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:07:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Old as the hills, but always a classic.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:10:25 PM EDT
[#5]
That bumper sticker is just pointing out undisputable facts
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:10:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:12:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:14:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I've never known a Marine who was a pansy, but there are some pansy Navy guys out there.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:27:59 PM EDT
[#9]
My dad stomped a Marines a$$ one time .......he wasnt that tough.

he tried to judo kick my dad in the balls caught him in the leg the Marine then

felt the sting of my paws fist on his jaw,as quickly as that guy hit the ground

my paw was stradling him blow after blow insued untill my brothers drug him off.

never forget the sight of that dudes head bouncing off the pavement as mt dad

beat down that guy.

my dad was a preacher too.however his days before he got saved he had plenty of fights.

just a funny .....to me.... story
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:30:17 PM EDT
[#10]
wow dude your dad is sooooooo cool.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:31:37 PM EDT
[#11]
i knew that would piss a few off but it was sooooooo cool.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:34:29 PM EDT
[#12]
my favorite Marine joke:

Q. "Why does the Navy put Marines on board ships?"
A. "Because sheep would be too obvious"
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:34:39 PM EDT
[#13]
I saw one that said "Dying a natural death is for Pussies:  USMC".
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:36:18 PM EDT
[#14]
2nd favorite marine joke

A Marine and an Airman are walking down a country rode when the Airman spots a goat standing by the side of the road with its horns caught between the rails of the fence.  The Airman looks at the Marine and says, "Man, I've always wanted to give that a try." He looks around, sees there's nobody nearby, then drops his pants and proceeds to sodomize the hapless goat. When he's done, he pulls his pants up, grins at the Marine, and says "Okay, your turn." --So the Marine sticks his head through the fence.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:40:57 PM EDT
[#15]
2nd favorite marine joke

A Marine and an Airman are walking down a country rode when the Airman spots a goat standing by the side of the road with its horns caught between the rails of the fence. The Airman looks at the Marine and says, "Man, I've always wanted to give that a try." He looks around, sees there's nobody nearby, then drops his pants and proceeds to sodomize the hapless goat. When he's done, he pulls his pants up, grins at the Marine, and says "Okay, your turn." --So the Marine sticks his head through the fence.

thats pretty funny.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:42:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
2nd favorite marine joke

A Marine and an Airman are walking down a country rode when the Airman spots a goat standing by the side of the road with its horns caught between the rails of the fence.  The Airman looks at the Marine and says, "Man, I've always wanted to give that a try." He looks around, sees there's nobody nearby, then drops his pants and proceeds to sodomize the hapless goat. When he's done, he pulls his pants up, grins at the Marine, and says "Okay, your turn." --So the Marine sticks his head through the fence.

LMMFAO

A Ranger and a Marine are in a public restroom, taking a leak. The Ranger finishes his business, zips up, and proceeds to leave.

As he does, the Marine says, " In the Marine Corps, they teach us to wash our hands after takin a piss."

"Oh yeah?" says the Ranger, "In Ranger school, they teach us not to piss on our hands!"
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:44:56 PM EDT
[#17]
How do you get rid of a whole platoon of jarheads?

You line a brick wall with sand and tell 'em to charge the beaches!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:45:02 PM EDT
[#18]
LOL. That's pretty good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top