Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 7:28:41 PM EDT
Well folks I saw it last night. Here's my dimestore review.

I like aircraft. I know something about Mil' aviation. I have the hots for Jessica Biel bigtime. Therefore I loved the first 3/4 of Stealth. Talk about eye candy! The trailers are all wrong. If you like ultra high tech effects and not much else you'll love this film. The first 3/4 anyway. The last 1/4 deviates too far from the effects orgy that makes the film fun.  If you reqire good dialog and a human element, pass. Even a bikini scene with Ms Biel posing next to a waterfall isn't enough to change this techno pig into a silk purse. This is an adventure film like Wing Commander, but with even less touchy-feely stuff. For max effect see it at the movies and don't wait for it to go to video. It needs a huge screen and good surround speakers. I will be buying the DVD what it comes out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top