Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2005 5:04:37 PM EDT
Link

Plot Outline: MacKenzie Allen becomes the first woman American president after she ascends to the job following the death of president Teddy Bridges.

Geena Davis as the CiC...

Placed 24th out of 28 semi-finalists for Olympic Archery team. [21 August 1999]

What seems to be her only potentially redeeming quality... but it doesn't indicate one way or another whether she's going to be another version of Martin "liberal asshole" Sheen as president.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:07:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Just one more show I'll never see more than 5 seconds of at a time, which is just enough time to realize what I'm watching and change the channel.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:09:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, my wife is all giddy about this one too.

Damn, it's bad enough having to hear the damn "Friends" theme song all the time......
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:24:21 PM EDT
[#3]
If they're going to make a show about a woman as president why did they pick an actress that looka like a man
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:29:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Getting us ready for Hitlery 08'
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:36:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

yep.
The campaign has started.
And she will be perfect in every way.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:37:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:37:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yep.

God help us!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:09:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If they're going to make a show about a woman as president why did they pick an actress that looka like a man

Size 12 shoe!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:10:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Feel free to pass her over this way if she ain't to your liking.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Feel free to pass her over this way if she ain't to your liking.

I have a feeling she would break most of us in two.

ETA: at the same time
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:22:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Mark my words ladies and gentleman, no good will come of this. This is just anopther form of media ment ot influence, and it will.
CH
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:26:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yep.

Pure indoctrination, plain and simple.
Watch it, then buy more ammo.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:27:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yep.

Hell, the show will probably be sponsored by Bushmaster & Ammoman.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:40:32 AM EDT
[#14]
day crew bump
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:42:59 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yep.

Hell, the show will probably be sponsored by Bushmaster & Ammoman.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:45:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Just curious, if the show is meant to prepare us for Hillary in 08 and it bombs in rating, how long will the network keep it out there to support hillary?  Patty
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:50:06 AM EDT
[#17]
I wish you guys wouldn't get so worried about Hillary. She's unelectable.

There's stuff in her very public past that will be brought back. There's stuff in her distant, less public past that will be brought back. The Republicans could put ME up there for President and I'd win. (Mind you I am very cautious about making predictions - I didn't even believe the AWB would pass without some kind of rustle from Liberals - but even I can see how poor a choice she'd be... Heck, LIBERALS don't think she's electable either!)... Thus we should be encouraging Hillary to run at every chance.

As for this show? Pablum for the masses.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:51:09 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Just curious, if the show is meant to prepare us for Hillary in 08 and it bombs in rating, how long will the network keep it out there to support hillary?  Patty

Good point.  Hopefully not for long.  But then you will find it on syndication on We, or Bravo, or Lifetime. [barf]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:54:09 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good point.  Hopefully not for long.  But then you will find it on syndication on We, or Bravo, or Lifetime. [barf]

Interesting.  Its a good idea really.  Women in general are so impressionable.  Get two women together nodding and saying they like poop on a stick and another woman's going to try it and like it.  

Patty
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:55:45 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Interesting.  Its a good idea really.  Women in general are so impressionable.  Get two women together nodding and saying they like poop on a stick and another woman's going to try it and like it.  

Patty

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:21:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Thank God I work second shift, because I will never see it
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:58:36 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Patty

Well, that certainly paints a pretty picture. I'd certainly watch the show if Geena Davis and Hillary Clinton ate poop live on camera... beyond that I'd sooner eat my own poop that watch that trash.
poop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top