User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 3:06:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:18:50 PM EDT
[#1]
For Gun Grabbers, By Gun Grabbers.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:27:17 PM EDT
[#2]
They didn't ask permission to make a biography of me.  I'll sue, that's what I'll do!  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like a very inept anti-gun attempt.  The bad guy gets all of the booze, hot womenz, money, and a generally kick-ass lifestyle.  Yeah, the people are going to come out of that one saying guns are bad.  Seriously, it would be like using scarface as a "don't use drugs" movie.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn just watching the trailer made me WANT to sell weapons to 3rd world dictators
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:38:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Looks like a very inept anti-gun attempt.  The bad guy gets all of the booze, hot womenz, money, and a generally kick-ass lifestyle.  Yeah, the people are going to come out of that one saying guns are bad.  Seriously, it would be like using scarface as a "don't use drugs" movie.  

Well....Tony Montana DOES get killed at the end...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:42:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks promising, but I predict typical Holywood pablum.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:48:11 PM EDT
[#7]
hmmmmm...its sounds like Deal of the Century.

Lets see evil American arms dealer gets show the light by a sexy UN inspector.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:52:23 PM EDT
[#8]
How come they never make these movies the way I want to?  Sexy UN inspector gets shown the light by filthy rich playboy arms dealer.  

I'd buy that for a dollar, bitches!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top