Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 1:35:01 PM EDT
I was just offered a rifle that I had a while ago, a Norinco 56S.

I had to trade it and always missed it.  

Long story short, that person sold it to this guy and of course it's the exact rifle.  

I think my BRD has progressed.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:36:41 PM EDT
[#1]
It's G-d's way of telling you that you shouldn't have parted with the rifle in the first place. You've been given a second chance!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:38:21 PM EDT
[#2]
No, but I've barely gotten any tire kicks on my thread in the EE. Guess nobody wants what I got!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:39:03 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a trap!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:40:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I lost several (about 40) guns in the big D.

Since then I have come across one in a pawn shop out in the middle of nowhere. One of  the owners had not taken care of it and it had a lot of rust pitting. Such a pitty.

Found a second one at a gunshow.

ETA: There is one guy who got one of my pistols. I've been trying to get him to sell it back to me for 3 years.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:40:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I was just offered a rifle that I had a while ago, a Norinco 56S.

I had to trade it and always missed it.  

Long story short, that person sold it to this guy and of course it's the exact rifle.  

I think my BRD has progressed.

If you truly love a weapon, set it free.

If it comes back, it loves you, too.

Never part with it again, even to lend it to someone shooting right next to you.

If it never returns, it was a POS.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:43:00 PM EDT
[#6]

If I could find my old Colt Officer's model again, I would buy it back in a heartbeat.

Selling it was a serious error.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:43:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:46:14 PM EDT
[#8]
of course, I bought it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top