Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2005 7:51:37 AM EDT
Has anyone read this book by Senator Rick Santorum (R-Pa.)? I seen him on TV this weekend and the book really seems to piss of the libs, so I find it a must read. I was just wondering who has read it, what you think, if you have read anything else he has done, and were he stands on the 2nd. Thanks all.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:57:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got it queued up in my Amazon.com wishlist, right after It Takes a Village.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:02:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, I thought the title of this thread was "It takes a Felony" and was curious.  Free BTT
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:03:55 AM EDT
[#3]
wow, not to many political scholars. i am surprised.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:40:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw him on one of the talking heads' shows the other night, hawking the book...I only caught about 20 seconds, though.  He's been pissing off libs since WAY before the book.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 12:31:44 AM EDT
[#5]
If the book is as good as his speech at CPAC 2005, I'm sure it will be worthwhile read.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top