Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/1/2005 6:43:11 AM EDT
It's happened to me couple of times. Once in Baltimore and another time in New York. So have you been hit on by someone of the same sex?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:44:19 AM EDT
[#1]
No. I've never met TRG in person though, so...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:46:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:46:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Jimmy peanut brain Carter wants to blow me.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:46:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:48:25 AM EDT
[#5]
more than a few times.  What can I say?  I dress well and look good.  At first it bothered me when I was younger and new to the going out club/bar scene, now I just laugh and tell them I ain't gay and get to walking.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:49:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Male flight attendant sent his female buddy over to ask if I was straight or not.

He was so embarrassed that he wouldn't look at me the rest of the flight.  When I was
getting off the plane, he handed me a huge bag filled with all the leftover alcohol
from the First Class galley.  I'd been in First Class drinking so I guess he wanted
to apologize somehow.  

I didn't look in the sack til I got to the hotel, but there were probably 60 bottles
of different stuff in there.

He was more embarrassed than I was. For that much free booze, I'd go through it again  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:51:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes, the most recent was our own staff member Striker.

It happened at Gunstock 2-3 years ago.  He kissed me full on the lips during the Saturday night dinner.

Sgatr15

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:52:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah..it was strange until I realized I was wearing far too much makeup. I also found out that somebody wrote some pretty nasty things about me in the bathroom stall at our office. That was the day I stopped wearing skirts to work also!

Sorry..I have never had the pleasure of a Same Sex Advance.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:52:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Yep.  She knew I wasn't interested, but kept on going.  Made me very uncomfortable.  Said to me 'I'm sure I could turn you if given the chance...'  

Glad to see you let Patty down easy

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:54:26 AM EDT
[#10]
    Yes, Back when I was an LEO on a call . But I think it was just try to un-nerve me. I ignored it.  Someone once explained to me that gay men have pretty sophisticated discreet signals they send and  recieve. (as a matter of self preservation I suppose.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:56:47 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Yep.  She knew I wasn't interested, but kept on going.  Made me very uncomfortable.  Said to me 'I'm sure I could turn you if given the chance...'  

All of my good looking female friends have had other women try to pick them up. I've seen a couple of times some woman try to pick my Mrs.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:58:05 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
    Yes, Back when I was an LEO on a call . But I think it was just try to un-nerve me. I ignored it.  Someone once explained to me that gay men have pretty sophisticated discreet signals they send and  recieve. (as a matter of self preservation I suppose.

I've wondered about the "signal" thing.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:58:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Yup.  Twice.  

Most recently this past Saturday night.

(I threw up in my mouth a little with that one).

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:59:04 AM EDT
[#14]
"Have you ever had someone of the same sex, flirt or make advances towards you? "

Half the guys on this site have never had anyone of either sex make an advance towards them.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:59:59 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

It happened at Gunstock 2-3 years ago.  He kissed me full on the lips during the Saturday night dinner.

Sgatr15

Are you sure you don't have an Altar Boy experience to share?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:00:26 AM EDT
[#16]
From what I have seen, just about EVERY women is 3 Long Island Iced Teas away from a lesbian experiance.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:00:44 AM EDT
[#17]
There was one time at the gym, I got a spot from a guy while I was doing benchpress, and then afterwards he seemed a little too eager to help.  Not sure if he was gay, or just desperate for somebody to work-out with(hehe, remembering Adam Sandler's Sex & Weights).  Another time, some guy running the cash register at a chinese buffet was a bit too friendly for me, and he looked gay as hell too.  So two possible instances of flirting, nothing confirmed.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:00:56 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
"Have you ever had someone of the same sex, flirt or make advances towards you? "

Half the guys on this site have never had anyone of either sex make an advance towards them.

I believe it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:03:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Yes, and I told him that, while I was flattered, I was also hetero and married to the same woman for seventeen years.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:03:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Yeah... I'm too thickheaded (and not used to anyone, male or female hitting on me) to realize it at the time though...

Once was at a bookstore and a very effeminate guy asked me if I had the time. I didn't realize 'til later he was wearing a watch. Oh well. I *was* in the art book section.

Once I worked for a gay guy who hired be because I looked kind of like his boyfriend.    I had no idea 'til I see a tallish thin guy with a short beard walk in and introduce himself. Ugg. Now that I think about it all the guys in the small shop may have been gay to one extent or another. I was the newly married Christian guy who stuck out like a sore thumb. I didn't last long there!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:05:44 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Are you sure you don't have an Altar Boy experience to share?

Nooo, I don't believe I have ever been to your Church...sorry.

Sgatr`15
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:07:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Sgatr15

I heard you tried to slip him a little tongue though.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:07:40 AM EDT
[#23]
A couple of times.

Most recently was a few months ago.  I usually went to one of those places at the mall to get my hair cut (just something about having a good looking girl running her hands through your hair )

Anyway there is a male hairdresser there that is such a cliche gay that it's hilarious.  Shit you not, gay hair stylist by the name of  Bruce, he was always very friendly when I was in there getting my hair cut.  He had asked the girl that cuts my hair if I was straight and told her that he thought I was cute.    She (thank God) actually acted on my behalf and informed him that I am straight, and happily married with four kids.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:08:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Yes.  I was at a hotel bar waiting for a friend to show up.  Turns out he couldn't make it and I'm talking to a couple of middle aged business men.  One of them asked me if I wanted to come up to his room.  I looked at him with a WTF expression.  I really didn't get his point, until he put his hand on my ass!  Thanks for bring up bad memories.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:08:20 AM EDT
[#25]
I was going to reply, but this post is GAY, GAY, GAY...
I feel gay for reading it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:09:54 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Have you ever had someone of the same sex, flirt or make advances towards you?

Not until just now.

Knock it off, Bama-Shooter!  I'm not interested!

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:11:50 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I was going to reply, but this post is GAY, GAY, GAY...
I feel gay for reading it.

So the answer is yes, and you liked it?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:15:04 AM EDT
[#28]
I was evaluating a gym in San Francisco. I requested a personal trainer. Yup. You guessed it. At first, I was pretty liberal about it. I thought "Aw, what the hell. Who better than a gay man to evaluate my progress and physique? It's not like he'll be stupid enough to hit on me."

Heh, ya. Soooooo meanwhile...

That dude called MY HOUSE for a week when I stopped showing up. Confused the hell out of my wife. She wanted to know why a flaming homosexual was leaving messages for me saying things like "I miss you", shortly after I got a job in San Francisco.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:22:34 AM EDT
[#29]
"Do you like gladiator movies"?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:23:06 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I was evaluating a gym in San Francisco. I requested a personal trainer. Yup. You guessed it. At first, I was pretty liberal about it. I thought "Aw, what the hell. Who better than a gay man to evaluate my progress and physique? It's not like he'll be stupid enough to hit on me."

That dude called MY HOUSE for a week when I stopped showing up. Confused the hell out of my wife. She wanted to know why a flaming homosexual was leaving messages for me saying things like "I miss you", shortly after I got a job in San Francisco.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:23:25 AM EDT
[#31]
If It's ever happened to me, I'm sure I was completely oblivious and didn't notice.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:25:08 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

"Have you ever been to a Turkish prison? "
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:26:11 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
If It's ever happened to me, I'm sure I was completely oblivious and didn't notice.

Well, it took me a couple of minutes afterwards to realize what had just happened.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:27:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:29:08 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Have you ever been to a Turkish prison? "

Acutally I did like the movie Gladiator with Russel Crowe.

No. Don't plant to either.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:29:17 AM EDT
[#36]
not so much anymore
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:30:11 AM EDT
[#37]
No but my college roommate was told by an open flamer "You've got a nice butt!"

GR
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:31:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:31:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:32:13 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Same thing happen to me.........then I found out I was late on my gym membership and he was trying to collect the past due bill
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:33:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It's happened to me couple of times. Once in Baltimore and another time in New York. So have you been hit on by someone of the same sex?[/quote
Yeah, unfortunetly.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:34:47 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgatr15

I heard you tried to slip him a little tongue though.

HJey!  That is LEGAL in Canada now.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:37:21 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

New sig line

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:39:57 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Glad to see you let Patty down easy

Sgatr15

Hey NOW!

Patty
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:41:23 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Story time!

Years back when I was underage, a what we thought was a friend told a buddy and I about a party where we could get all the boose we wanted.  Like most young fools we took the offer up.  The party was hosted by an assitant firechief in the city and had a number of city officials.  

The party started like many others with couples coming in together and the booze flowed like water.  As the night wore on the guys started filtering into the next room leaving the women in the front room with me and my buddy.  They kept asking us shit like are you gay which we would be offended and make a derrogatory answer which would just have them in stitches laughing.  It was pretty drunk out that night and I won't go into what heppened with the wives in the living room other to say it was a source for imabarrisment later in life.  Anyway, to get another drink one had to go through the room where the men were and at one point I wanted another drink.

As I near the door, I hear "Hello Dolly" playing on the stereo, no shit.  I'm shocked to see the guys are dancing with each other.  I'm standing there totally freaked when the guy who invited us comes out of another room dressed only in BVDs, kisses some long hair freaky looking looking dude, and says "I'm your birthday present."  I run to get my buddy Earnie who is let's say busy with one of the wives and pays me no attention.  I'm starting to really freak now and need that drink real bad so I quickly walk through what I now think of as the Gay room to the bar in the next room.  There in the bar is a city councilman.  I take a swig of wiskey and he litteraly reaches down and grabs my crotch and says "If you party with us you have to be with us."  

Now if I had been sober I may have handled myself differently but I wasn't and didn't so did what came natural for me at the time which I hit the SOB in the mouth as hard as could.  Just as I hit him my buddy Ernie came through the door after passing through the Gay room.  He didn't know why I hit this guy but he figured it must have been worthwhile so puts the guy in a full nelson.  I'm seeing red now and proceed to continue my initial reaction.  Next thing I know the assistant firechief has a chrome plated .25 semi-automatic screwed into my ear screaming in a high pitched voice for me to "Get out, get out!" which I promptly did.  

That was the first time and over the years there would be others which I took in stride with a laugh and shrug but then they didn't grab my privates when I was drunk either.  

I guess the answer to your question is yes.

Tj

Dude, what the hell did you walk into? Sounds like some type of swinger/gay party.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:47:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:53:14 AM EDT
[#47]
one time when I was in the men's locker room at the gymnasium I just finished my work out and I took a shower, then I noticed this big buffed guy in the locker room kept smiling and watching me, I felt so unfomfortable that I waited and he still kept hanging around, I didnt want to change in front of him so I took my clothes behind a stall and changed in privacy, Im sure he was trying to see my nude body.

and another time I was using the urinal in the men's restroom when a gay guy walks up and stands next to me while Im urinating and trys to make conversation.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:55:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Yeah it happened to me once when i was in a navy school in IL. I was at a mall up there sittin in a barnes and noble and reading scoping out the college girls walking around in there when i felt something hit me in the shoulder  it was a note some fag had written basically it said that this person thought i was hot and said that he wanted to do many nasty f@#kin things to me.  it gave me a time and address to meet. I  was so f#@kin embaressed and pissed at the time i was lookin all around the store to find this person and either holler at him or whip the shit outta him. after a little while i talked to a couple of friends and  we decided we were gonna show up at this place iwas supposed to meet him but we ended up taking some girls out that night or this story might have been a little more interesting and i might have been put in jail.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:55:13 AM EDT
[#49]
no, thanks for asking
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:58:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Rember at one party a guy trying to hit me up for my phone number.  I was pretty clueless so I asked him why the hell did he want my number - his reply was honest at liest - cause I think your cute.  Not sure if I manged the response or not "Flattered but not interested" and walked off shaking my head.  It was one of several occasions - but definately the most flaming.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top