Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2005 7:22:40 PM EDT
I registered as a Republican.  A friend of mine came over with a petition to get on the ballot in a Republican Primary for mayor.  I signed his petition and filled out a card to become a registered Republican.  I have been a Republican in spirit for a long time now anyway.

My family has always been Democrats but I couldn't take all the gun grabbing a$$ holes in the Democratic party anymore.  

Now if I can get my union to stop supporting the Dempcraps I'll be all set.  If you've been reading the news lately several big unions have jumped ship for the AFL-CIO partly because of their political contributions.

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:25:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Good Luck, most of the Republicans pander to the democraps these days anyway
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:26:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't affiliate myself with any one political party. I simply whichever candidate best represents my needs and desires.

Now if only would get off his ass and actually do that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top