Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2005 5:17:21 PM EDT
I have a .mpg file of me doing some formation aerobatics , it's about 45 min. long.

I'd like to trim out several small sequences and them save them to a smaller .mpg file that I could host and provide links to.

How or what software do I need???

THX

edit: I don't need software to host, just to cut the video I want....
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:21:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I use a free program called virtual dub. its not easy to use though but it can do that kind of stuff.

-foxxz
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:49:00 PM EDT
[#2]
most consumer editing programs have some sort of 15 day free trial period you can download off the internet. Give it a whirl if this is the only video you want to edit.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:49:28 PM EDT
[#3]
divx create will let you do that I think. I use adobe premier pro and adobe premier elements and both do a great job . Elements is definately easier to use.

Sonic MyDVD also does a fine job.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top