Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2005 1:26:53 PM EDT
Or thats what I wanted to do.

At a busy intersection there were a bunch of old hippies with the normal "No Blood for Oil" signs and such protesting the war. As I drive by, he gives me the peace sign. So, in that situation, what would any red-blooded American do? Well, I gave it right back to him minus one finger (flipped him off) and nutted the gas in my V8 powered, uses more fuel than the space shuttle, 04 GTO!!  These people piss me off. I really wish that I had the time to stand on a corner and protest something! I barely find enough time to mow the lawn let alone do something like this. Damn hippies!

Kris
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:27:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I did the same about a week ago on my Bike.  I wheelied through the intersection giving them the finger about 8" from their faces.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:29:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Well, I gave it right back to him minus one finger (flipped him off) and nutted the gas in my V8 powered,
Kris

So you ran away from a hippie?

I guess it's true...you CAN sale your testicales

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:32:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, I gave it right back to him minus one finger (flipped him off) and nutted the gas in my V8 powered,
Kris

Sgatr15

Sorry, the GTO wouldn't make it over the curb or I would have ran over a few to see if they really do bleed patchouli oil.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:32:26 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a bunch of old hippie cunts that protest in Baltimore pretty often - the call themselves Women in Black.

Last time I drove by them I yelled out the window at them "Get a fuckin job you worthless fucks!!" while flipping them off. The cop standing there smiled at me....

ETA:  Here's their website:    http://www.peacepath911.com/
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:34:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Kris

Sgatr15

Sorry, the GTO wouldn't make it over the curb or I would have ran over a few to see if they really do bleed patchouli oil.

Yeah, but you ran away.

Not saying I haven't done that in the past myself....but then someone called me a chicken shit for doing so and I learned they were right.

You can't make a stand if you run away.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:34:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Kris

Sgatr15

Yeah, but you ran away.

Not saying I haven't done that in the past myself....but then someone called me a chicken shit for doing so and I learned they were right.

Sgat1r5

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Kris

Sgatr15

Yeah, but you ran away.

Sgat1r5

I'm sure they'll be back next weekend. Maybe we'll start a fire mission for us MI members. Start a pro war protest accross the street. I'll have the "Thanks for driving a hybrid. I need all the gas I can get for my V8!" or something to that effect. Or maybe a ban hippies sign. Wan't to make a trip out here??
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:40:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I wouldn't say you "ran away". I'd say you spent all the time on them that they were worth. Yes, you couldn't have gotten out and beat 'em. But how hard would that be? It doesn't take much of a man to beat up hippies. All I can say is "good work". The finger and a shake of your head is all the effort their worthless asses merit.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:41:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, I for one am not going to be late for my JOB to stop and tell a bunch of granola-suckers
to get a fukin' life...

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yeah, but you ran away.

Sgat1r5

Either that or the smelly fucks aren't worth the time to park and get out of the car. How is it running away if he was just driving by? In my case, it's not like I went there looking for them - a good cussin out and the finger proudly displayed every single time I see them will just have to do.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:44:59 PM EDT
[#11]
An effective technique with hippies protesting...drive by and just before get to them, light a pack of firecrackers and throw it in the gutter. Close enough they think they are getting shot at, but far enough way they don't see you throw it and to make sure they actually don't get hurt.

Nothing like seeing a bunch of morons diving for the dirt when they think they are under attack.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:46:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
An effective technique with hippies protesting...drive by and just before get to them, light a pack of firecrackers and throw it in the gutter. Close enough they think they are getting shot at, but far enough way they don't see you throw it and to make sure they actually don't get hurt.

Nothing like seeing a bunch of morons diving for the dirt when they think they are under attack.

I don't think that would go over too well in downtown Baltimore!!!  They already have a few cops that have to stand with them - to "protect" them I suppose. You can tell the cops despise them though...
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:47:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Where in Michigan?
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:48:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Kris

Sgatr15

Yeah, but you ran away.

Sgat1r5

What are they going to do? Get into a fight? They're hippies. If you're sick of them protesting toss them a joint and a guitar.

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:50:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Where in Michigan?

Corner of Ballenger Hwy and Miller Rd. in Flint.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:54:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where in Michigan?

I was expecting Ann Arbor. (I grew up in Brighton)

Hell, in Flint, just run em down!
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:58:08 PM EDT
[#17]
one time i was driving back from school with my parents. and they were doing the same thing. so i was ganna flip them the bird. but my parents new what i was going to do and told me that if  i did that i wouldnt be able to go out. so i stuck my hand out the sun roof and waved. waited for the women to smile and wave back, and then let  her have it. my parents didnt know.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#18]
when he flips the peace sign, just hold up the ole devil horns (making the shape of a "W") and yell "WAR!!!"

then give 'em a good shot of OC! (all natural ingredients, of course)

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:03:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where in Michigan?

Flint? Forget the firecrackers, they'd be use to gun shots.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:43:20 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'm sure they'll be back next weekend. Maybe we'll start a fire mission for us MI members. Start a pro war protest accross the street. I'll have the "Thanks for driving a hybrid. I need all the gas I can get for my V8!" or something to that effect. Or maybe a ban hippies sign. Wan't to make a trip out here??

Now THAT is a great idea!!  Get as many people as you can!

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Call into the police tip line and report that you think the protest is a front for selling drugs.  People come to join the protest and in all the yelling and such they leave with drugs.  Get three or four people to do it from different numbers/locations and then watch the results.

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:32:43 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Call into the police tip line and report that you think the protest is a front for selling drugs.  People come to join the protest and in all the yelling and such they leave with drugs.  Get three or four people to do it from different numbers/locations and then watch the results.

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:33:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:35:19 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Nice.  Not a bad idea.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

The results will be police tracing the phone calls and see who is wasting their time with false complaints.  Then, in their eyes, and in reality, you'll be a bunch of worthless pricks who aren't willing to stand up for their beliefs in public and would rather squelch someone elses.

Better to get a sign and stand across the street or just shut up and move on.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:56:35 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The results will be police tracing the phone calls and see who is wasting their time with false complaints.  Then, in their eyes, and in reality, you'll be a bunch of worthless pricks who aren't willing to stand up for their beliefs in public and would rather squelch someone elses.

Better to get a sign and stand across the street or just shut up and move on.

That's why they make pay phones...

Still, I'll just stick with my cuss`em out and flick`em the bird technique. Works every time it's tried.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top