Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2001 10:17:58 AM EDT
I can't post there for some reason, even though it says I am a member and logged in.

Short, email me   [email protected]

I'll be set up at the gunshow this coming weekend.  No guns, just the usual junk this time.

I'll have the Kobra sight for the guy up in Huntsville that I was supposed to send you.

Balming

AR15.com moderators, I'll delete this topic after the word gets out to my brethern.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 12:31:31 PM EDT
[#1]
up up up
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 12:47:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you type in the address correctly?
[email protected]
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 5:29:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I was beginning to wonder if you had dropped of the face of the planet. When i had problems posting, i had to go through find your passwword routine. I will check with Mike and see if he can figure your problem out.

I'll see you at the show and want to discuss building/buying a FAL.  Cookoout/smokeout ??
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 9:04:57 PM EDT
[#4]
OK

The site says I am a member and logged in correctly, but when I post it comes up garbadge.

See y'all at the show.

Balming
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top