Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2005 6:50:12 PM EDT
What was with that PC bullshit on stealth?

You know...that part where the terrorists are about to launch several nuclear warheads, but the pilots want to abort the mission because if they destroy the nuclear warheads several thousand people in near by villages will get radiation poisoning.

What the hell are they thinking!!!!!!  Those nukes could kill millions upon millions of people and they want to abort mission because of a few thousand that might die in the strike!!!!

I say the damn AI drone was the only one with balls! IE he was the only one that attacked the terrorists with the nukes.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 6:51:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

You know...that part where the terrorists are about to launch several nuclear warheads, but the pilots want to abort the mission because if they destroy the nuclear warheads several thousand people in near by villiges will get radiation poisoning.

What the hell are they thinking!!!!!!  Those nukes could kill millions and million of people and they want to abort mission because of a few thousand that might die!!!!

uhhhh, you're one of only six people in north America that have seen it....
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 6:56:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I really didnt see it.  My friend told me about it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 6:58:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know...that part where the terrorists are about to launch several nuclear warheads, but the pilots want to abort the mission because if they destroy the nuclear warheads several thousand people in near by villiges will get radiation poisoning.

What the hell are they thinking!!!!!!  Those nukes could kill millions and million of people and they want to abort mission because of a few thousand that might die!!!!

Link Posted: 7/30/2005 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Someone actually paid money to watch that?
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 6:58:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

one of only six who will admit to having seen it . . .
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 6:59:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I felt like I got ripped off just having to watch the commercials on TV!
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 7:00:08 PM EDT
[#7]
You know...

that would make a great story.  Advanced AI drone is the only thing with the guts to do what is neccessary because of the libiral PC... that has weakend our nation so much.  Make the AI drone the hero.  That'd make a really good book.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I feel ripped off diswcovering this thread is about that movie.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 8:24:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

What the hell are they thinking!!!!!!  Those nukes could kill millions upon million of people and they want to abort mission because of a few thousand that might die in the strike!!!!

I say the damn AI drone was the only one with balls! IE he was the only one that attacked the terrorists with the nukes.

Would never happen.

The pilot would be dropping the bomb, or SAC would be dropping nukes onto the terrorists to avoid mass casaulties.

Link Posted: 7/30/2005 8:28:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I felt like I got ripped off just having to watch the commercials on TV!

Hell, It looked so cheezy my first thought was that it was an ad for a new game.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:32:10 AM EDT
[#11]
BTT
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:20:12 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted: What the hell are they thinking!!!!!!  Those nukes could kill millions upon millions of people and they want to abort mission because of a few thousand that might die in the strike!!!!

Give that drone a medal!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:28:04 AM EDT
[#13]
There is only one true modern fighter jet movie:

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:04:09 AM EDT
[#14]
yeah thats why I posted a thread stating the other day that I liked the AI plane better than any of the other pilots.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:42:27 AM EDT
[#15]
I was havaing a tour of one of the old Nike/Hercules missile batteries in the hills just North of San Francisco. The system dates from the sixties, and the guide was explaining the premise.

"This is the last level of defense for San Francisco. If the Russian bombers were able to get through the Air Force and Navy, then we'd launch a missile from here right into the heart of the bomber formation,and detonate the nuclear warhead. Intercept range was about 30-40 miles"

Cue person standing next to me:
"But wouldn't that meant that San Francisco would suffer a lot of fallout?"

Cue me:
"How much fallout would there be from a Russian nuclear bomb detonating on Nob Hill?"

NTM
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:43:41 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I really didnt see it.  My friend told me about it.

...right.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top