Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2001 10:55:27 PM EDT
...ion.Exposing the Coverup!

Very Interesting.[:\] Has anyone else ever watched it? To finish out my weekend of "Tinfoil Hat" movies, I'll be watching: Waco - Rules of Engagement. Should I start pulling down the window shades, bolting the doors and be putting on the anti-thermal imaging device suit?[thinking]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 11:14:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw part of it. What part of it was "tin foil hat"?  They show you footage and eyewitnesses of what happened, I don't see how that can be a "theory".
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 11:23:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I, forgot, how many 1,000's of citizens of Panama in U.S. bodybags buried in mass unmarked graves to which the U.S. claims never happened? How many was it?  
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 3:08:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Has anyone else ever watched it?
View Quote

Watched it? Hell, I'm in it. About half way through they show 3 or 4 guys in the back of a M113 APC, I'm the one with the M203.

Most fun I ever had.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 3:51:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anyone else ever watched it?
View Quote

Watched it? Hell, I'm in it. About half way through they show 3 or 4 guys in the back of a M113 APC, I'm the one with the M203.

Most fun I ever had.
View Quote

You just identified yourself to those who seek a war crimes tribunal against american militarymen, is it fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 6:54:13 AM EDT
[#5]
"Tin Foil Hat" was a light-hearted comment. This is the way the "game" is played amongst the Big Boys - the Heads of State. I remember the whole occasion along with many other times our Leaders pulled this stunt before. As far as the US news puppets - This is one reason I pulled the plug on TV - be it local, national, cable, DSS, whatever. I'm radio and print now, but I still try to listen carefully to what is being said, and hopefully get the opportunity, to find out firsthand. Still, I fall for the slant every-so-often, and if I'm lucky I get a chance to find out the truth in the end.
My question is: Why have too many American people ignored the times when our PRESIDENTS have been caught in a lie? It saddens me. These men should be held responsible, just as responsible as the lower peons they use as diversionary bait.

Wheh! All this and I haven't even seen the WACO video yet!
WSmac
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 1:06:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You just identified yourself to those who seek a war crimes tribunal against american militarymen, is it fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

That movie is old andreusan, there is no one seeking a tribunal against anyone, quit kicking a dead horse. There were no "war crimes" and reparations have already been paid to the families of those that forgot to duck.  

I've even done some online chatting with the director and producer of the flick. Righteous people who believe, as I do, that the "intervention" was unlawful and whose whole purpose was to destroy evidence of American sponsored drug smuggling.

As for "identifying myself" to them, the roster of all involved units are online and available to all. Plus, as I stated in my previous post, there is a picture of me in their dman video with my last name plainly visible on my helmet band.

I don't know how many 1,000's were buried. How many can you fit in a grave that a D7 dozer can drive into and out of and have none of it stick above the ground? I saw several of those.

Imbrog, with "eyewitnesses and footage" you can also create propaganda. Waco, Ruby Ridge, SLA, Weathermen, BPs anyone?

All that and it was fun too. [;D]
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 1:09:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

That movie is old andreusan, there is no one seeking a tribunal against anyone, quit kicking a dead horse. There were no "war crimes" and reparations have already been paid to the families of those that forgot to duck.  

I've even done some online chatting with the director and producer of the flick. Righteous people who believe, as I do, that the "intervention" was unlawful and whose whole purpose was to destroy evidence of American sponsored drug smuggling.

As for "identifying myself" to them, the roster of all involved units are online and available to all. Plus, as I stated in my previous post, there is a picture of me in their dman video with my last name plainly visible on my helmet band.

I don't know how many 1,000's were buried. How many can you fit in a grave that a D7 dozer can drive into and out of and have none of it stick above the ground? I saw several of those.

Imbrog, with "eyewitnesses and footage" you can also create propaganda. Waco, Ruby Ridge, SLA, Weathermen, BPs anyone?

All that and it was fun too. [;D]
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 1:27:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Jamie Lee Curtis is still looking good!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 1:28:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Jamie Lee Curtis is still looking good!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:58:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I just finished watching the other movie,

WACO  The Rules of Engagement

I will never be able to adequately describe...

There are no words for how I feel.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top