Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/26/2005 11:09:50 PM EDT
In the neighborhood I have been staying in
there have been something like two robberies in the last 25 years
this week we had two of them in the same week
they were both committed by black males

now the question is............if I start spending more time outside looking around
(looking helpless and wealthy)
should I do as NY does in the "war on terror" and pay close attention to everyone
or should I focus my attention on the black males and my surroundings at that time?
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 11:21:08 PM EDT
[#1]
What are black males doing in your neighborhood?
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 11:24:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What are black males doing in your neighborhood?

It is a mixed neighborhood, but with no loud parties, abandoned cars or loud domestic disputes
It is most likely that these guys are coming from the apartments down the road
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 11:24:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd keep an eye out for Irish people....in blackface.

It's always the Irish, framing the poor black men.

Damn beer swilling Irish.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 11:25:18 PM EDT
[#4]
The question is should I be democratic like the NY Police suspecting everyone
or should I be "more" concerned about black males wandering around the buildings
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 12:04:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
or should I be "more" concerned about black males wandering around the buildings

You should put your belongings on the lawn, for everyone to share.

If you weren't so selfish and greedy, white man, the poor minorities wouldn't have to come and break in to feed their childrenz.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 12:05:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Statistically you will be more secure if you profile.

But someone will call you a racist for it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 12:06:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you weren't so selfish and greedy, white man, the poor minorities wouldn't have to come and break in to feed their childrenz.

Their kids eat stereos?

Are they robots? And if so.. what are their super powers?
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 12:07:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Hell, I'd be wary of ANYONE moving around that shouldn't be there.

-Storm
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 12:09:27 AM EDT
[#9]
nevermind
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 12:10:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Statistically you will be more secure if you profile.

But someone will call you a racist for it.

Just trying to draw a parallel between a real life serial robbery situation...........where I could die
and the completely ridiculous "asking for death" attitude of mayor bloomberg and the NY Police
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 12:11:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Their kids eat stereos?

Hey now, you know as well as I do that it's the white man's greed that keeps the black man down. He has to sell that honkey-booty to feed his litter.

And, it should be noted, that the white devils owe the black community for all that slave business. I personally have donated a book on shipbuilding to that cause. I figure it will come in handy, as they'll be sailing for mother Africa soon.

Link Posted: 7/27/2005 12:18:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Only profile if you wish to increase your chances of being right. If being right is not a major concern do not use your good sense, experience, knowledge and judgement (otherwise know as profiling) and just guess.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 12:23:47 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Their kids eat stereos?

Hey now, you know as well as I do that it's the white man's greed that keeps the black man down. He has to sell that honkey-booty to feed his litter.

And, it should be noted, that the white devils owe the black community for all that slave business. I personally have donated a book on shipbuilding to that cause. I figure it will come in handy, as they'll be sailing for mother Africa soon.

So they're not robots?
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 12:25:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Their kids eat stereos?

So they're not robots?

The victims stated that the perps were armed, probably paid for with tax dollars
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 12:26:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Official, approved ARFCOM reply: "Draw down on them all and let God sort them out."
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 12:26:45 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Only profile if you wish to increase your chances of being right. If being right is not a major concern do not use your good sense, experience, knowledge and judgement (otherwise know as profiling) and just guess.

I'll take "living" for another 20 years alex
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 12:32:56 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

hey man
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 12:35:36 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hey man

He is probably as Irish as we are
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 12:49:46 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hey man

He is probably as Irish as we are

I dunno, is it Friday night already?
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 11:53:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Well, we had ANOTHER robbery, and it just happened to be a black male again..............
I decided I am not getting enough exercise and took about an hour walk around the area today

on a related note the mayor of NY has announced his search policy
they will search every fifth person regardless of race, creed or color
young males will not be given any extra attention, that would be "profiling"
I REALLY cannot believe this is the way they have decided to proceed........

When the Profile Fits the Crime
By PAUL SPERRY
July 28, 2005
www.nytimes.com/2005/07/28/opinion/28sperry.html?ex=1280203200&en=4cc1386247dcd8f0&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss
IN response to the serial subway bombings in London, Mayor Michael Bloomberg prudently ordered the police to start searching the bags of New York's subway riders. But there will be absolutely no profiling, Mr. Bloomberg vowed: the police will select one out of every five passengers to search, and they will do so at random, without regard for race or religion.

In that case, the security move is doomed to fail.

Young Muslim men bombed the London tube, and young Muslim men attacked New York with planes in 2001. From everything we know about the terrorists who may be taking aim at our transportation system, they are most likely to be young Muslim men. Unfortunately, however, this demographic group won't be profiled. Instead, the authorities will be stopping Girl Scouts and grannies in a procedure that has more to do with demonstrating tolerance than with protecting citizens from terrorism.

Critics protest that profiling is prejudicial. In fact, it's based on statistics. Insurance companies profile policyholders based on probability of risk. That's just smart business. Likewise, profiling passengers based on proven security risk is just smart law enforcement.

Besides, done properly, profiling would subject relatively few Muslims to searches. Elderly Muslim women don't fit the terrorist profile. Young Muslim men of Arab or South Asian origin do. But rather than acknowledge this obvious fact, the New York Police Department has advised subway riders to be alert for "people" in bulky clothes who sweat or fiddle nervously with bags.

Well, a lot of people wear bulky clothes. A lot of people fiddle with their bags. And for that matter, a lot of people sweat. Could the Police Department be any more general in describing the traits of an Islamic suicide bomber? Could its advice be more useless?

Truth be told, commuters need to be most aware of young men praying to Allah and smelling like flower water. Law enforcement knows this, and so should you. According to a January 2004 handout, the Department of Homeland Security advises United States border authorities to look out for certain "suicide bomber indicators." They include a "shaved head or short haircut. A short haircut or recently shaved beard or moustache may be evident by differences in skin complexion on the head or face. May smell of herbal or flower water (most likely flower water), as they may have sprayed perfume on themselves, their clothing, and weapons to prepare for Paradise." Suspects may have been seen "praying fervently, giving the appearance of whispering to someone. Recent suicide bombers have raised their hands in the air just before the explosion to prevent the destruction of their fingerprints. They have also placed identity cards in their shoes because they want to be praised and recognized as martyrs."

The bodies of the London suicide bombers were recognized by their identification cards. And on the eve of the 9/11 attacks, the hijackers shaved and perfumed themselves with flower water in a pre-martyrdom ritual called ablution. But don't expect the federal authorities to screen for these indicators on Amtrak, which pulls into Penn Station in New York and Union Station in Washington, two of the biggest commuter-rail depots in the country. Not only is there no passenger profiling on Amtrak, but there's no screening or mandatory searching of carry-on bags. The only restriction on bags is a 50-pound weight limit - and that's not much comfort when you recall that the bombs used in London weighed only 10 pounds.

Once an Islamist suicide bomber is sitting next to you on the train, your chances of escape are slim. The only solution is for the police to stop him well before he boards your car. But with the system as it stands, that terrorist could easily slip in through the numerical window of random security screening. By not allowing police to profile the most suspicious train passengers - young Muslim men who fit the indicators above - Mr. Bloomberg and other leaders not only tie one hand behind law enforcement's back, but they also unwittingly provide terrorists political cover to carry out their murderous plans. Call it politically correct suicide.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 11:57:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Well, we had ANOTHER robbery, and it just happened to be a black male again..............
I decided I am not getting enough exercise and took about an hour walk around the area today

on a related note the mayor of NY has announced his search policy
they will search every fifth person regardless of race, creed or color
young males will not be given any extra attention, that would be "profiling"
I REALLY cannot believe this is the way they have decided to proceed........

When the Profile Fits the Crime
By PAUL SPERRY
July 28, 2005
www.nytimes.com/2005/07/28/opinion/28sperry.html?ex=1280203200&en=4cc1386247dcd8f0&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss
IN response to the serial subway bombings in London, Mayor Michael Bloomberg prudently ordered the police to start searching the bags of New York's subway riders. But there will be absolutely no profiling, Mr. Bloomberg vowed: the police will select one out of every five passengers to search, and they will do so at random, without regard for race or religion.

In that case, the security move is doomed to fail.

Young Muslim men bombed the London tube, and young Muslim men attacked New York with planes in 2001. From everything we know about the terrorists who may be taking aim at our transportation system, they are most likely to be young Muslim men. Unfortunately, however, this demographic group won't be profiled. Instead, the authorities will be stopping Girl Scouts and grannies in a procedure that has more to do with demonstrating tolerance than with protecting citizens from terrorism.

Critics protest that profiling is prejudicial. In fact, it's based on statistics. Insurance companies profile policyholders based on probability of risk. That's just smart business. Likewise, profiling passengers based on proven security risk is just smart law enforcement.

Besides, done properly, profiling would subject relatively few Muslims to searches. Elderly Muslim women don't fit the terrorist profile. Young Muslim men of Arab or South Asian origin do. But rather than acknowledge this obvious fact, the New York Police Department has advised subway riders to be alert for "people" in bulky clothes who sweat or fiddle nervously with bags.

Well, a lot of people wear bulky clothes. A lot of people fiddle with their bags. And for that matter, a lot of people sweat. Could the Police Department be any more general in describing the traits of an Islamic suicide bomber? Could its advice be more useless?

Truth be told, commuters need to be most aware of young men praying to Allah and smelling like flower water. Law enforcement knows this, and so should you. According to a January 2004 handout, the Department of Homeland Security advises United States border authorities to look out for certain "suicide bomber indicators." They include a "shaved head or short haircut. A short haircut or recently shaved beard or moustache may be evident by differences in skin complexion on the head or face. May smell of herbal or flower water (most likely flower water), as they may have sprayed perfume on themselves, their clothing, and weapons to prepare for Paradise." Suspects may have been seen "praying fervently, giving the appearance of whispering to someone. Recent suicide bombers have raised their hands in the air just before the explosion to prevent the destruction of their fingerprints. They have also placed identity cards in their shoes because they want to be praised and recognized as martyrs."

The bodies of the London suicide bombers were recognized by their identification cards. And on the eve of the 9/11 attacks, the hijackers shaved and perfumed themselves with flower water in a pre-martyrdom ritual called ablution. But don't expect the federal authorities to screen for these indicators on Amtrak, which pulls into Penn Station in New York and Union Station in Washington, two of the biggest commuter-rail depots in the country. Not only is there no passenger profiling on Amtrak, but there's no screening or mandatory searching of carry-on bags. The only restriction on bags is a 50-pound weight limit - and that's not much comfort when you recall that the bombs used in London weighed only 10 pounds.

Once an Islamist suicide bomber is sitting next to you on the train, your chances of escape are slim. The only solution is for the police to stop him well before he boards your car. But with the system as it stands, that terrorist could easily slip in through the numerical window of random security screening. By not allowing police to profile the most suspicious train passengers - young Muslim men who fit the indicators above - Mr. Bloomberg and other leaders not only tie one hand behind law enforcement's back, but they also unwittingly provide terrorists political cover to carry out their murderous plans. Call it politically correct suicide.

The same guy, or three different guys?

-Storm
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 12:00:37 AM EDT
[#22]
looks like he brought two friends with him the first time
and came by himself the second and third time
I haven't had a chance to talk to anyone with any "up close" info yet
just got the notice that communities send out when stuff like this happens
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:54:54 AM EDT
[#23]
According to this guy airamericaradio.com is telling people to try to make
the non-profiling searches even harder, if true, this is proof of the side they are on
(like there was any doubt) No new robberies since last update.........

Dear liberals: Shut mouths -- & open bags
www.nydailynews.com/news/ideas_opinions/story/332943p-284541c.html
In the wake of the London bombings, New York City is now searching the bags of subway riders. This is provoking the usual cluster of perverse reactions. Someone on Air America, the liberal talk radio network, suggested that riders carry many bags to confuse and irritate the cops. Mayor Bloomberg has ordered that the searches be entirely random, to avoid singling out any one ethnic or religious group.
So if someone fits the suicide bomber profile - young Muslim male, short hair, recently shaved beard or mustache, smelling of flower water (a preparation for entering paradise) - the police must look away and search the nun or the Boy Scout behind him. What's the point of stopping a terrorist if you have to trample political correctness to do it?

From the first moments after the 9/11 attacks, we had indicators that the left would not be able to take terrorism seriously. Instead of resolve, we got concern about emotional closure and "root causes," warnings about the allegedly great danger of a backlash against Muslim Americans, arguments that violence directed at America is our own fault.

The "our fault" argument seems permanently entrenched. After the London bombings, Norman Geras of the University of Manchester wrote that the root causes and blame-Blair outbursts were "spreading like an infestation across the pages of this newspaper ... there are, among us, apologists for what the killers do." That has been the case on both sides of the Atlantic.

After 9/11, Michael Walzer warned about "the politics of ideological apology" for terrorism. "Is anybody still excusing terrorism?" he asked. "The answer is yes: Secret sympathy, even fascination with violence among men and women who think of themselves as 'militants,' is a disease, and recovery is slow."

Walzer's analysis is a strong one. The Bush administration has botched many things, but large numbers of Americans go along with the President because he displays what the left apparently cannot: moral clarity and seriousness about what must be done. When the ideas of the left come into view, the themes often include the closing of Guantanamo, attacks on the Patriot Act, opposition to military recruitment on campuses, casual mockery of patriotism and a failure to admit that defeating terrorism will require some tradeoffs between security and civil liberties. Real security, Walzer says, will depend on hunting down terrorist cells, cutting off the flow of money and improving surveillance at key sites. He writes: "The burden is on us - nobody else - to make the case that these things can be done effectively by liberals and leftists who will also, in contrast to today's Republicans, defend the civil liberties of American citizens." Good argument. I wonder how the left will respond.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:05:35 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Official, approved ARFCOM reply: "Draw down on them all and let God sort them out."

Official, approved ARFCOM confirmation:  "w000000t!!11!"
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:37:22 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
[

+1

If there are blacks roaming my neighborhood troubles a brewing.

Bill3508  
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:46:43 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

subsidized housing?
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:49:27 AM EDT
[#27]
personally i dont trust anyone that looks outta place. you get a car with a blackman drive by yer home 4 times,, sorry but theres something up.. you get a tat'd whire due with long hair and sandals hangin out behind the 7-11 askin fer change,,pretty sure,,he's got a habit somewhere!

keep yer eyes open, but honestly, i dont think it really matters black white red,,profile all you want..  i do when im in bad areas or anywhere,,id rather know i was right and  get by safely than  lie'n there bleedin out  going ""shit why didnt i see that comein'  ""
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:52:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:01:19 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[

+1

Bill3508  

does it really matter if they're black??????

if there are people roaming my neighborhood that don't LIVE HERE there's trouble a brewin

this thread is pretty fucked up
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:16:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:17:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:43:02 AM EDT
[#32]
So if you know they are black do you know who they are?  Were they already caught?
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:52:12 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

subsidized housing?

Not sure, they were regular apartments, but that would explain their rapid deterioration
if they had started being section 8 or whatever that is called
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:04:34 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Color of ones skin is just one element of profiling.  Of course you can't ignore it but using it as your only information is pretty lame too.

Tj

Black males, 22-24, very dark skinned, ARMED, punched a woman in the face
trying to force her into her home.............

wonder if any of the a$$bites claiming this is a racist thread know what would have
happened to her if the guy had managed to get her inside her home

and it would be no different if it was white males, except people would be profiling me
I doubt the LEOs would, since they have a pretty good idea who I am
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:07:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:11:09 PM EDT
[#36]
profile in every which you can....its nothing personal.  it's for the better good
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:15:07 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 all the racist are coming out of the wood pile.

(makes list ... compares it to the last one ...)

Looks like the criminal apologists are coming out of the woodpile too

a description is a description...........

the point of the dual subject thread is that, NOT profiling is STUPID

I am sorry if your liberal sensitivities are offended that my COMPLETELY INTEGRATED neighborhood
is being robbed at gunpoint by BLACK MALES, I'll go tell them to get some AA going, they need to bring a token white guy
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:43:07 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I swear there are people here who fully hate 80% or more of America. Hate the blacks, jews, Hispanics, Californians, gays (same thing?), northerners, liberals, the Muslims, Buddhist, Catholics ... hell did I leave out anyone?

Put me on the list for hating criminals, terrorists and liberals that think profiling is stupid
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:15:23 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I swear there are people here who fully hate 80% or more of America. Hate the blacks, jews, Hispanics, Californians, gays (same thing?), northerners, liberals, the Muslims, Buddhist, Catholics ... hell did I leave out anyone?

Put me on the list for hating criminals, terrorists and liberals that think profiling is stupid

I'm not for going around to peoples houses to search them if they are one particular religion, race, whatever. That's profiling.

Noticing abnormal and suspicious behavior or out of context persons is not profiling. Its called awareness. It works both ways. Do you think that if I stopped and got out of my car in south Atlanta on a Friday night near a crowd I wouldn't be singled out for different treatment because I was a) a buyer, b) a john, c) a mob enforcer, d) an idiot?

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:26:02 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not for going around to peoples houses to search them if they are one particular religion, race, whatever. That's profiling.

Noticing abnormal and suspicious behavior or out of context persons is not profiling. Its called awareness. It works both ways. Do you think that if I stopped and got out of my car in south Atlanta on a Friday night near a crowd I wouldn't be singled out for different treatment because I was a) a buyer, b) a john, c) a mob enforcer, d) an idiot?

I am not for searching peoples houses without a probable cause warrant issued by a Judge

But, if our law enforcement is not actively investigating mosques due to profiling concerns
then they are directly responsible for any attacks that take place on our soil

I didn't have a problem when they profiled the white males in "militias" and I didn't hear about
anyone else having a problem with it, did the antiAmericancivillibertiesunion fight profiling then?

I remember the beltway shootings, guess what, they profiled the hell out of white guys
because white guys are statistically more likely to be serial killers
did I complain......no, did anyone else complain.......no, did the aaclu complain.......what do you think?
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:37:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Hasn't living in NY taught you anything? You can do as the authorities and politicians tell you to do and cower, let them take everything of yours and rape your wife and kids and kill them and let them kill you or run away while they do these acts to your home and family. Or you can go against them, apprehend or kill these scumbags in self-defense after they invade your home, and go to jail.

That's Ny style justice for ya. Don't you just love ny!
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:47:40 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Hasn't living in NY taught you anything? You can do as the authorities and politicians tell you to do and cower, let them take everything of yours and rape your wife and kids and kill them and let them kill you or run away while they do these acts to your home and family. Or you can go against them, apprehend or kill these scumbags in self-defense after they invade your home, and go to jail.

That's Ny style justice for ya. Don't you just love ny!

one more reason NOT to live in NY
I never lived there, did spend a couple of months there and in MD
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:52:13 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am not for searching peoples houses without a probable cause warrant issued by a Judge

But, if our law enforcement is not actively investigating mosques due to profiling concerns

I didn't have a problem when they profiled the white males in "militias" and I didn't hear about
anyone else having a problem with it, did the antiAmericancivillibertiesunion fight profiling then?

I remember the beltway shootings, guess what, they profiled the hell out of white guys
did I complain......no, did anyone else complain.......no, did the aaclu complain.......what do you think?

So, because the Polizei got away with profiling the white militias, it is now OK to do to everyone else? Is that your argument?

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:05:27 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, because the Polizei got away with profiling the white militias, it is now OK to do to everyone else? Is that your argument?

Got away with? I don't understand that characterization........they did it and NO ONE COMPLAINED
and the threat was successfully dealt with
now, with an even greater threat of terrorism on a world wide scale profiling is WRONG?
that would be my point..........there has been a sudden change of attitude (pc)
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:40:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:55:16 PM EDT
[#46]
If the NYPD isn't going to profile, then they should check EVERY bag, not just one-in-five.  That's an 80% chance that something WILL go wrong, and that's unacceptable.  Check 'em all, or not at all.

HH
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:16:21 PM EDT
[#47]
"911 Operator - How may I help you?"

"There's a black man walking down my street!"

"What's he doing?"

"He's just walking down the street."

"Is he doing anything else?"

"No, he's just walking while black and that's suspicious."

"Thank you Sir, I'll send a car."

5 minutesw later

"There's another  black man walking down my street!"

"What's he doing?"

"No, he's just walking while black and that's suspicious. And he's the second I saw today."

So what are you really going to do?  Keep a better eye out than usual, makes sense.  

But you start calling the po-po over wwb or dwb or start hassling people on your own you just may find out that you just piss people off. You see something really wrong react, but  wwb or dwb ain't illega (except in South Boston)l.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:21:02 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
[

+1

Bill3508  

does it really matter if they're black??????

if there are people roaming my neighborhood that don't LIVE HERE there's trouble a brewin

95% of the crime where I live is caused by black males.  Do I profile, your damn right.

Bill3508
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:00:03 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

"There's a black man walking down my street!"

"What's he doing?"

"No, he's just walking while black and that's suspicious."

5 minutesw later

"There's another  black man walking down my street!"

"What's he doing?"

"No, he's just walking while black and that's suspicious. And he's the second I saw today."

So what are you really going to do?  Keep a better eye out than usual, makes sense.  

But you start calling the po-po over wwb or dwb or start hassling people on your own you just may find out that you just piss people off. You see something really wrong react, but  wwb or dwb ain't illega (except in South Boston)l.

Gee, am I being called a racist?
I guess you missed the part about me going out attempting to be a "victim"
or at least get a better description of any "strangers" in the neighborhood
and maybe find out where they live, by following them if they go to the apartments
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:02:10 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Atheists.  You left out Atheists.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top