Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2001 3:06:35 PM EDT
[b]With Aki(sp?) a cartoon character!!!!(Chick on Final Fantasy[/b]

Well I went to go see Final Fantasy. Couldn't believe the graphics on this movie. At times it was very difficult to tell that these were CGI characters. The close up of the faces were amazing. It had the wrinkles, and imperfection, as well as movement you would expect from an actual person. Man the entire movie was amazing special effect wise. Definitely will be up for an Oscar on this point.

The plot itself is your normal Hero save planet, with springkling of characters such as the mentor, the skeptic good guy turned bad, and a character for comic relief.

I think this is definitely a glimpse of the future of motion pictures. We might not need stuntmen in the next couple of years.

Link Posted: 7/14/2001 3:16:37 PM EDT
[#1]
LT, I'm very sorry but I'm beginning to understand why Texas girls aren't talking to you. You've got some work ahead of you.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 3:17:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
LT, I'm very sorry but I'm beginning to understand why Texas girls aren't talking to you. You've got some work ahead of you.
View Quote

REALLY, YOU THINK SO?!?!
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 3:19:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought this might have something to do with either your left or right hand.[:D] mmk
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 3:28:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Be careful. If you get her clothes off, she may just be one of those blue screen/wire mannikin dealies.

Link Posted: 7/14/2001 3:33:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Mole Eye:
Be careful. If you get her clothes off, she may just be one of those blue screen/wire mannikin dealies.

View Quote
that guys u never cease to make me crack up
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I caught the trailer on a rented video last week and sat there a bit confused.

The characters sure [b]looked[/b] human, but there was a couple of close-ups that didn't quite look right. I heard a thing about this flick 'til yous' guys started talking about it.

Now it's on the 'must see' list.

edited because sometimes i cunt spil evan da ez werds.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 4:05:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 4:07:10 PM EDT
[#8]
LT,

Check your email.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 5:15:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
LT,

Check your email.
View Quote

Check yours back.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 5:30:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Roger that.  Nude photo of Aki sent [:)]

I tried to post it on an earlier thread but Photopoint, or ANY of the free web photo host sites, isn't working.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 5:48:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Ahhhh!!!! Me likey that pic Raven. I will post it on McUZI

PS Ok its posted on a thread on McUZI under a thread with the same title.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 6:00:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Mole Eye:

View Quote

And she would still be more real than half the women you meet at Newport Beach.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 6:19:38 PM EDT
[#13]
man alot of the babes in Final fantasy both the games and the movies were super hot. mhmmmmm Terra mgmmmmmm Tifa mfmmm Ryona mhmmmm garnet mhmmmmm final fantasy babes drooooooooool
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 8:10:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Think I'll start playing the game again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top