Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/26/2005 6:08:01 AM EDT
Another thread and discussions with friends and family over time has pretty much convinced me that hollywood really doesn't care much about making good movies anymore. I don't know how much of the problem is a lack of good screenplays, but I do know that most offerings these days can be boiled down to remakes (either obvious or covert), movies that substitute special effects for story lines, or a combo of the two. I guess we as movie goers have gotten so used to the routine of going to the theater every so often that hollywood can put pretty much anything on the screen in front of us as long as it looks good. Sad.

That's why I've only payed to go see 4 movies in the last two years.

Link Posted: 7/26/2005 6:11:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Serenity 9/30/05
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 6:12:30 AM EDT
[#2]
The Devils Rejects. Great film.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 6:13:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Serenity 9/30/05

Of course there will be exceptions (not having looked into the movie you cited) but it seems the sigal/noise ration has gotten much worse over the last 5 years or so.

Link Posted: 7/26/2005 6:17:07 AM EDT
[#4]
One of the major problems is a serious lack of good actors. Too many people equate good acting with hot bods...sorry but not the same folks.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 6:22:52 AM EDT
[#5]
They got out of that line of work years ago,now its mostly thoughtless,mindless,sludge.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 6:24:08 AM EDT
[#6]
The last two really good movies that I saw at the theater were "Lost in Translation" and "Sideways." Both of those films were made outside the traditional Hollywood mold, have excellent screenplays and feature actors (Bill Murray, Scarlett Johansson, Thomas Hayden Church and Paul Giamatti) who were selected far more for their talent than their looks. In fact, "Lost in Translation" was written by Coppola specifically for Murray.

Really good movies are out there, but you're right: they're not coming from Hollywood.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 6:46:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Here's what I expect from a movie.

To be entertained.

That's what I expect.  If I can sit in a movie for 2 or so hours and be entertained, that's what I expect.

If there's a message or it makes me think after I leave the movie, then great.  If there's great acting, then great. If not, then I won't go see a movie with that actor or that director again.

If I leave the theater saying "WOW!  That was a great flick, I'll be sure to buy the DVD when it comes out", then that's great too.  If not, then whatever, my poor choice in films that day.

But Hollywood has basically one and only one mission.  To make a movie that people will go to see.
Hollywood does not OWE YOU anything but entertainment from your 9.00-10.00 movie ticket.  It's a money making business, nothing more.

Link Posted: 7/26/2005 6:49:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

To be entertained.

That's what I expect.  If I can sit in a movie for 2 or so hours and be entertained, that's what I expect.

Great, we expect the same thing then. Time for hollywood to start delivering again.

Hollywood does not OWE YOU anything but entertainment from your 9.00-10.00 movie ticket. It's a money making business, nothing more.

Agreed. How long do you think a business can last making crappy products?
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 6:49:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Another thread and discussions with friends and family over time has pretty much convinced me that hollywood really doesn't care much about making good movies anymore. I don't know how much of the problem is a lack of good screenplays, but I do know that most offerings these days can be boiled down to remakes (either obvious or covert), movies that substitute special effects for story lines, or a combo of the two. I guess we as movie goers have gotten so used to the routine of going to the theater every so often that hollywood can put pretty much anything on the screen in front of us as long as it looks good. Sad.

That's why I've only payed to go see 4 movies in the last two years.

Which four movies did you see
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 6:50:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Remakes. remakes and more remakes. That's all they seem to turn out anymore. Recyling never seems to work. Did they think THE HONEYMOONERS with a mostly black cast was really going to be a box office smash????
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 6:51:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Hollywood is in the business of promoting fa far left, hate America social agenda.  As long as they can make big money doing that nothing will change.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 6:52:36 AM EDT
[#12]

Movies are mostly crap.

TV is mostly crap.

Radio is mostly crap.

The internet is - let's face it - mostly crap.

Basically all media is dulled down for the masses.  All of us have some sort of mindless drivel that we like to take part in, and all of us have wildly varying opinions on what is and isn't good.  It's just the way things are.

Link Posted: 7/26/2005 6:54:55 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Remakes. remakes and more remakes. That's all they seem to turn out anymore. Recyling never seems to work. Did they think THE HONEYMOONERS with a mostly black cast was really going to be a box office smash????

Hollywood has no new ideas.

Every week "they" are complaining about how much movie attendance has dropped from last year, like its "our" responsibility.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 6:57:35 AM EDT
[#14]

The Incredibles - my son's first theater movie and he got to pick
The Terminal - wife is a huge Hanks fan & I had heard good things
Revenge of the Sith - I grew up with Star Wars, had no choice
Batman Begins - See above

Link Posted: 7/26/2005 7:06:35 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

To be entertained.

Great, we expect the same thing then. Time for hollywood to start delivering again.

Hollywood does not OWE YOU anything but entertainment from your 9.00-10.00 movie ticket. It's a money making business, nothing more.

Agreed. How long do you think a business can last making crappy products?

As long as people will pay to go see the movies.  I don't know about where you live, but where I live, the theaters are packed.  Maybe not on the weeknights, but they assume that, and that's why the ticket prices ARE so high.  On the weekends, it's packed. You have to get there 1/2 hour before the show to get more than 2 seats together farther back in the theater.

I've seen alot of "entertaining movies" this year.  

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Yes, it was a remake, but VERY different from the original, and it was awesome.
Revenge of the Sith - it was pretty good.  At least better than the 2 before it.  
Sahara - THIS WAS AN AWESOME MOVIE.  Can't wait until it comes out on DVD.
Batman Begins - How could you not like that movie?  
Mr. and Mrs. Smith - again, trashed by ar15.com , but we loved it.  Sure, it was a bit "out there and unbelievable", but I was entertained.  

I dunno. Just my opinion, but people will go to movies as long as they continue to make them, no matter how bad or how good.  Just the teenage population alone can keep them in business.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 7:07:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Is Hollywood Out Of The Good Movie Business?

Close, but  not yet !I am really looking to see this one.
#1 Im a huge cash fan
#2 I like Reece Witherspoon

I smell Oscar!!!

Link Posted: 7/26/2005 7:08:36 AM EDT
[#17]
<Sylvan>

</Sylvan>
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 7:10:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Hollywood still makes a decent one occaisionally, but they have abandoned creativity. It never stops amazing me that they can come up with so many variations of Point Break.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 7:12:14 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
The last two really good movies that I saw at the theater were "Lost in Translation" and "Sideways."

Sideways was excellent, and I think Paul Giamatti deserved to at least be nominated, if not win, an Academy Award.  Excellent performances all around and a good story.

Lost in Translation had very good acting, but the story just wasn't that entertaining.  It's hard to make a movie about someone being bored without boring the audience, and LiT was, sorry to say, boring.  There were certainly some good moments, but there were other times where I was muttering "Get on with it" to myself.  That, coupled with the total non-ending made for a frustrating movie-watching experience, and this is coming from someone who loves the oddities of Japanese culture.

I haven't seen much new stuff that I was interested in seeing, so I've gone back and picked up a few "classics" that I hadn't seen before.  I watched Trainspotting and The French Connection for the first time recently.

I bought TFC on DVD after seeing it.  It's excellent, if a little dated.  Great acting, suspenseful, and I love a good mystery and/or police drama.

Trainspotting was just bizarre.  It was definitely worth seeing, but I'm not sure I want to own it.  Not much replay value.  Ewan McGreggor was phenomenal, and the story was very gripping and very well written.  I've never done drugs or been around anyone who was on anything other than pot.  I can tell you right now that I'd chew my own fingers off before I ever tried heroin.  It ruined so many lives in that movie.  Even though some characters praised heroin and how awesome they thought it was, the movie was the most effective anti-drug I have seen in a long time.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 7:14:51 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

The Incredibles - my son's first theater movie and he got to pick - Great Flick
The Terminal - wife is a huge Hanks fan & I had heard good things - Any good?
Revenge of the Sith - I grew up with Star Wars, had no choice - Waiting for the videoBatman Begins - See above - Can't wait to see it.

Link Posted: 7/26/2005 7:16:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Hollywood has always been about quantity over quality. What do you think stuff like Western serials was all about, if not quantity on a shoestring budget?You just don't recall the horrible films from years gone by.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 7:18:00 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

The Incredibles - my son's first theater movie and he got to pick
The Terminal - wife is a huge Hanks fan & I had heard good things
Revenge of the Sith - I grew up with Star Wars, had no choice
Batman Begins - See above

So...  you saw Batman Begins because of Star Wars?
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 7:22:18 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Incredibles - my son's first theater movie and he got to pick - Great Flick
The Terminal - wife is a huge Hanks fan & I had heard good things - Any good?
Revenge of the Sith - I grew up with Star Wars, had no choice - Waiting for the videoBatman Begins - See above - Can't wait to see it.

Yeah, I thought The Terminal was very good. I've seen it twice on dvd since then.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 7:23:25 AM EDT
[#24]
dzlbnz covered most of this for me.

I watch a SHITLOAD(20 a week) of movies.  I work shift waiting for missiles to rain from the sky.  Gives me a lot of free time.  I have a crew of 5 and most of us are on netflix.
I am mostly on classics and documentaries, though I have seen just about every new release in the past 5 years after it came out of DVD.
Hollywood has lost the ability to write anything worth a fuck.
The stereotypes of the black woman judge, ignorant red neck and super single mom are just fucking over done.
Plot sucks
story sucks
Acting is irrelevent.  You have to give these fuckers a charactor and a decent line occassionally.
Some of the best shit I have seen is the vin diesel action flicks. because he comes pre-loaded wiht a charactor.  You already know the character so that work is done.  Give him some one liners and some eye candy chicky snack and you have a watchable movie.
Everyone raves about sideways and LiT.  Yes, some good moments.  But were you honestly entertained for 2 hours?  I was bored out of my skull for over half of both those movies.  Not worth $50 at the theatre.

Michael Bey should be shot.  Action films are still about a character you care about.  Just ain't happening.
They keep making remakes and they keep fucking those up because they miss what made the original good.  Good writing with character development.

They are going to remake Casablanca (my favorite all time movie) and I will then be forced to start killing.

Of course what do you expect from an industry that says, "Citizen Kane is the greatest movie ever"
Maybe I don't get it.  But guess what.  Judging from the drop in box office receipts, I ain't the only one.  So Hollyweird has a choice.  You can either stop denigrating 1/2 of your audience as ignorant fucktards and continue making movies that only the left coast finds interesting, OR you can remember that you are in the entertainment business and start entertaining your audience again.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hollywood has no new ideas.

Every week "they" are complaining about how much movie attendance has dropped from last year, like its "our" responsibility.

I agree. The last movie I saw at a theater was "The Downfall" and it certainly didn't come out of hollywood. Hollywood has no originality left and I don't accept their left-wing viewpoints so they don't get much of my money at all.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 11:24:43 PM EDT
[#26]
I feel like there was a big dropoff in movie quality since the year 2000. About the only post-2000 films I have enjoyed are Lord of the Rings. I have tons of favorites from the 80s and 60s. (Star Wars ESB & Jedi, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, Goonies, Lawrence of Arabia, etc)
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 11:26:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Yes.

-Storm
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 12:22:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Well, there is one movie coming out soon that I plan to see...........The Great Raid.

I went to IMDB and searched "The Great Raid". It is about the Cabanatuan raid to free POWs that survived the Bataan death march and three years of captivity. They describe it as :

Plot Outline: Taking place during World War II, 500 POW's have been entrapped in a camp for 3 years. Beginning to give up hope they will ever be rescued, a group of Rangers goes on a dangerous mission to try and save them.

Click on "more" and you get:

Set in the Philippines in 1945, THE GREAT RAID tells the true story of the 6th Ranger Battalion, under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Henry Mucci (Benjamin Bratt) who undertake a daring rescue mission against all odds. Traveling thirty miles behind enemy lines, the 6th Ranger Battalion aims to liberate over 500 American prisoners-of-war from the notorious Cabanatuan Japanese POW camp in the most audacious rescue ever.

I have seen History Channel shows about it which use documentary film and I hope the movie does it justice.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 12:49:18 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Well, there is one movie coming out soon that I plan to see...........The Great Raid.

I went to IMDB and searched "The Great Raid". It is about the Cabanatuan raid to free POWs that survived the Bataan death march and three years of captivity. They describe it as :

Plot Outline: Taking place during World War II, 500 POW's have been entrapped in a camp for 3 years. Beginning to give up hope they will ever be rescued, a group of Rangers goes on a dangerous mission to try and save them.

Click on "more" and you get:

Set in the Philippines in 1945, THE GREAT RAID tells the true story of the 6th Ranger Battalion, under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Henry Mucci (Benjamin Bratt) who undertake a daring rescue mission against all odds. Traveling thirty miles behind enemy lines, the 6th Ranger Battalion aims to liberate over 500 American prisoners-of-war from the notorious Cabanatuan Japanese POW camp in the most audacious rescue ever.

I have seen History Channel shows about it which use documentary film and I hope the movie does it justice.

5 cents says it will be Hollweirded up the gazzoo
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 1:48:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Friend went to go see Bad News Bears, expecting a somewhat kid-friendly film; came away disgusted by all the foul language.

To take a chance on a crappy movie is to spend $30 on two tix, a popcorn, a drink, and a small bag of candy.  Forget that -- Netflix is the way to go.  

I love the previous remark that Hollywood bitches about declining ticket sales like it's our responsibility  
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 2:17:13 AM EDT
[#31]
This looks like a good movie

www.theconstantgardener.com/

Directed by the Brazillian director of City of God, which is one of the best movies I've ever seen, period.  Adaptation of a John LeCarre thiller. An Englishman professor's wife is brutally murdered, and becomes apparent she was having an affair, and that the cuckold was the most likely suspect.  The professor takes up his own investigation and uncovers a vast conspiracy of corruption he can scarcely imagine.

Sounds good, comes out August 26.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 2:34:38 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I hope you get your wish, Larry. I would like to see a good one on the subject. Hope the Japs don't come across as "misunderstood." Aren't betting they don't.

Link Posted: 7/29/2005 2:49:35 AM EDT
[#33]
You know the last movie that interested me enough to actually go watch it? We Were Soldiers. I went because I'd read the book and because Mel Gibson was in it.

Although there wasn't enough time for them to show both battles (X-Ray and Albany), they did a pretty damn good job anyway. I wasn't disappointed at all. When you base a movie on such an event, fill the cast with great actors like Mel Gibson (one of my favorites....his portrayal of Hal Moore was excellent) and Barry Pepper and have good directing, you end up with a great movie.

This new movie that coming out about The Great Raid is tempting me to go see it. But I think I will wait for a review or two first. It looks like it has potential but it remains to be seen if that potential is realized.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 12:18:33 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
You know the last movie that interested me enough to actually go watch it? We Were Soldiers. I went because I'd read the book and because Mel Gibson was in it.

Although there wasn't enough time for them to show both battles (X-Ray and Albany), they did a pretty damn good job anyway. I wasn't disappointed at all. When you base a movie on such an event, fill the cast with great actors like Mel Gibson (one of my favorites....his portrayal of Hal Moore was excellent) and Barry Pepper and have good directing, you end up with a great movie.

This new movie that coming out about The Great Raid is tempting me to go see it. But I think I will wait for a review or two first. It looks like it has potential but it remains to be seen if that potential is realized.

Don't forget Sam Elliott as Sgt. Major Plumley.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 12:33:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Hey if you guys are intested in that movie the Great Raid, be sure and read the book "Ghost Soldiers". Sort of a Stephen Ambrose look at the raid, pieced together from interviews and military documents. It's exciting enough it reads like a novel.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 12:40:06 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh hell yeah. He was outstanding.

I've actually wanted to learn more about the real life Plumley, but there seems to be little in the way of info on the net about him. But what I have found seems to indicate that he was every bit as tough and respected as Elliott's portrayal showed.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 7:36:41 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh hell yeah. He was outstanding.

I've actually wanted to learn more about the real life Plumley, but there seems to be little in the way of info on the net about him. But what I have found seems to indicate that he was every bit as tough and respected as Elliott's portrayal showed.

Any of you call me gramps, I'll kill ya.

What are you, the goddamn weather man!

I loved it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:59:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Here's a small blurb of info about the real life Plumley I located at the LZ X-Ray page:

www.lzxray.com/plumley.htm

Sergeant Major Basil L. Plumley

In 1965, the grade of "Command" Sergeant Major did not exist.

Plumley was one of the senior Sergeants-Major in the Army. He and Moore served together as Sergeant-Major and Commander for over two years at Fort Benning and in Vietnam.

Plumley made all four combat jumps with the 82nd Airborne in World War II and one in Korea. One of a handful of living men to receive three awards of the Combat Infantryman's Badge, the list of his awards and decorations, starting with two Silver Stars, fill half a page - typed single space.

He was one of the first Command Sergeants Major promoted to that grade in 1969. To this day, there are veterans of the 1/7 CAV who are convinced that God may look like CSM Plumley, but HE is not nearly as tough as the Sergeant Major on sins small or large.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:01:46 AM EDT
[#39]
So few true stars anymore, targeting "special" markets rather than the general public, and a blatantly obvious political agenda.  Patiently waiting for Gollywood to implode.  Good riddance.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:36:46 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Hollywood has always been about quantity over quality. What do you think stuff like Western serials was all about, if not quantity on a shoestring budget?You just don't recall the horrible films from years gone by.

There will be a lot of disagreement when talking about opinions on art, but this is absolutely correct.

I doubt that most folks (me included) were watching many movies before the '70s, so the opinions on film quality is being judged using today's culture.  Not many products can stand up to this kind of comparison & scrutiny...  

Hollywood's priority has always been about creating a product to sell, not making art.  That is why the Hollywood starmaker machinery used the studio system in their "golden years" develop "stars".  It was simply a way for them to hype their product in order to sell it.  

Hollywood's product could be compared to selling hamburgers... when you go to McDonald's (the studios), you don't expect to get a great meal, but you know what you are going to get.   When you go to an independent burger place, you might get a great burger or one that is bad.

Also, there are a lot more entertainment options competing for consumers' money than there were in years past, so consumers expect more...

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:56:00 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There will be a lot of disagreement when talking about opinions on art, but this is absolutely correct.

Nonsense. Spend a week watching TCM and compare it to the crap spewn from current day Hollywood, there is no comparison. Certainly there were duds turned out aplenty in the "good old days", more movies were made to begin with (mainly because it didn't take $200 million to turn each one out) but the percentage of bombs has gone through the roof.

There once was a time when the actors & actresses spent years crafting their trade, now it is strictly who has the best bod, or is the biggest attention whore. Why else would we be seeing Madonna in bomb after bomb? Paris Hilton? Pauley Shore?

Substance has been replaced by fluff and special effects, compare the original Manchurian Candidate with the remake. Compare North by Northwest with any of the wannabe "taut, suspense filled action adventures"

Bomb-a-minute FX, relentless profanity and grade-B sex have replaced dialogue & plot. Mental cotton candy for the masses, no thought, no introspection, just passing time in a noisy theatre eating $7 popcorn and peeling one's shoes from the cola-soaked floor. Flicks today are to the movies of yore as rap is to music. Call it "video vomit"

There is the rare glimmer of hope, standing out even more starkly amidst the sea of celluloid meconium that passes for "entertainment" these days.

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:05:57 AM EDT
[#42]
The problem is that Americans are idiots for the most part (I should know; I AM one).  The movies that they pay more to see are those with big explosions, lots of action, and storylines that are at a 5th grade level so they dont have to actually think.  How many of you have ever been at a movie with an unconventional story and at the end, Bubba in the back goes "huh? what? I dont git it. this was stupid."
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:09:56 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Nonsense. Spend a week watching TCM and compare it to the crap spewn from current day Hollywood, there is no comparison. Certainly there were duds turned out aplenty in the "good old days", more movies were made to begin with (mainly because it didn't take $200 million to turn each one out) but the percentage of bombs has gone through the roof.

There once was a time when the actors & actresses spent years crafting their trade, now it is strictly who has the best bod, or is the biggest attention whore. Why else would we be seeing Madonna in bomb after bomb? Paris Hilton? Pauley Shore?

Substance has been replaced by fluff and special effects, compare the original Manchurian Candidate with the remake. Compare North by Northwest with any of the wannabe "taut, suspense filled action adventures"

Bomb-a-minute FX, relentless profanity and grade-B sex have replaced dialogue & plot. Mental cotton candy for the masses, no thought, no introspection, just passing time in a noisy theatre eating $7 popcorn and peeling one's shoes from the cola-soaked floor. Flicks today are to the movies of yore as rap is to music. Call it "video vomit"

There is the rare glimmer of hope, standing out even more starkly amidst the sea of celluloid meconium that passes for "entertainment" these days.

Well Said.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:08:08 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

(whiney old man's voice) "Sonny... back in the good old days..."    
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:58:59 PM EDT
[#45]

Originally Posted By Mojo_Jojo pimply faced teenager with crackling voice:

fixed it for you
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:21:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Hollywood hasn't ever been in the good movie business.
First of all, it's called american movie classics, not american movie average or crap, they don't play all the bombs made in the past.
I doubt, over the history of Hollywood, one in 100 movies are classics.
Think about all those idiotic B Westerns, stupid romance and cheesy sci-fi.
I'll bet in any 5 year period, you can't come up with more than 15-20 good movies made, out of hundreds.
Hollywood has always been a land of get rich quick types, very few are concerned about history.
there will never be many good movies made in any year.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:22:27 PM EDT
[#47]
I see what you are saying but the ratio is getting worse and worse. Witness the last 2 years.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:36:20 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

fixed it for you

Cute, but wrong.... I have been voting longer than you have been alive.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:35:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:28:26 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

fixed it for you

Cute, but wrong.... I have been voting longer than you have been alive.  

Damn, you're old.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top