Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2001 1:05:59 PM EDT
It was a fairly funny movie. However I believe it is just a platform for the Hollywood liberals to show that animals have more rights than humans.

The owner of a logging co. states " I took care of the Democracts, I can take care of this " in a response to the animals uniting and protesting.

A typical. Republicans are big bad capitalists of industry. Democrats are the guys with white hats, sans the sidearms ( that we be a no-no)

If you take you kids to see this (like I did ) be sure to tell them that this is only a movie. And that in real life animals don't talk & Democrats are the real talking-heads!!!

Happy Logging [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 3:21:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Animals already have more rights than people do. Try kicking a guy in the ass in the front of a cop, then try kicking a dog in public.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top