Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2001 10:25:45 AM EDT

I saw an ArmaLite announcement here that they have a store at Camp Perry so i stopped into  it on my way to Cleveland yesterday.  

I watched the pistol matches for a bit too.  It's amazing.

ArmaLite's got the AR market covered at Perry.  I picked up another AR10 from the biggest pile of rifles I've ever seen.  They had .50s too but I didn't have the money.  They have a couple of the new AR-180s but won't have any to sell until later this month, if then.  It's neat.

I stopped into Baer and RRA too but they don't have as much stuff.  Other companies like Champion's choice have absolutely everything you need for target shooting from scorebooks to scopes.  You can't find this in a single store anywhere.

ArmaLite's putting on a shindig next Saturday that includes sessions at the theater on post and are trying to get a couple of kegs of beer set out.  They said they're only advertising it on the internet so it'll be interesting to see who shows up.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 12:52:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Armalite is a great company, sometimes you can find things cheaper, but Armalight doesn't take the cheapy road.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#2]
WE all love "black rifles".......but mine are.........B&G..........[smoke]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 7:14:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 7:23:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I wish I could make it but I live too far away.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 7:27:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I met one of Armalites Marketing VPs down out the DU Outdoors Festival in Memphis back in June.

Very Nice lady but can't put my hands on her card so don't remember her name.  Said she loved shooting their .50

Armalite has nice goodies!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top