Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2001 9:15:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 9:22:28 AM EDT
[#1]
"He was tired of them making a mess"

Id like to show my baseballbat to this Mr.Ferguson.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 9:26:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Just plain sick.  If there is any justice, he will be the next person we read about who got his arm stuck in a shredder.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 9:34:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Do you know how many rats and birds get caught in those things. Why don't you go to church and pray for those too.  Would it make everyone feel better if you read they were shot or put under the needle?

I watched a fourteen year old boy ass shoot an antelope once ran the thing for a mile or two. Finally its guts fell out and it died, but to you that's hunting right?
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 9:50:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey puzzle man, its the intent that is the issue.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 9:51:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 9:52:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 10:14:30 AM EDT
[#7]

If death was instant in the shreader, like those tree limb shreaders...what's the big deal..  it's not against the law to kill your animals if your humane in doing so...

Chances are the pound would have killed them after 5 to 10 days...  what's the percentage of animals that actually get adopted ?   5 percent???

Link Posted: 7/14/2001 10:25:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you know how many rats and birds get caught in those things.
View Quote

Rats and birds accidentally caught in them is one thing, but tossing puppies in them just because they've pissed you off is another. I believe Dahmer (sp?) got started this way.

Would it make everyone feel better if you read they were shot or put under the needle?
View Quote

Yes it would.

I watched a fourteen year old boy ass shoot an antelope once ran the thing for a mile or two. Finally its guts fell out and it died, but to you that's hunting right?
View Quote

Yep, that's hunting. If I'm not mistaken, you do your damn best the place the shot so that scenerio doesn't happen. When it does, you do what the kid did and chase it down to finish the kill to make sure it doesn't continue to suffer.

Apples and Oranges here bud, sorry.

[img]http://www.ncsg.org/topohat-small.jpg[/img]
View Quote

So you guys would feel better if they were shot or put under the needle. Maybe I am just stupid, but do the puppies have a choice when they go to the pound or when the crosshairs are on them? Sounds pretty confusing to me. It's wrong to shred you puppies, but not to explode thier insides with a bullet or give them to a vet to kill.

Link Posted: 7/14/2001 10:27:58 AM EDT
[#9]
[IMG]http://www.contrabandent.com/pez/otn/violent/gore.gif[/IMG]  
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 10:31:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 10:41:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Do you know how many rats and birds get caught in those things. Why don't you go to church and pray for those too.  Would it make everyone feel better if you read they were shot or put under the needle?

View Quote

Get a clue Dickhead ! Big difference between the above story and a vets needle.I have had to put down several of my dogs through the years. there is no pain with a needle, a SHREDDER??? I wont ask you to be the judge on the difference,because obviously you dont have the capacity. Also the difference between Dogs and Rats,Birds and Antelope is,my dogs would give thier lives for me,the others wont.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 10:48:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 10:53:48 AM EDT
[#13]
people get rid of unwanted pets by drowning them in a burlap sack. this (shredder) is probably much quicker and painless than that.
animal control drowns or burns them after they are locked in a small cage with other diseased dogs for a few days. all these are disgusting to me but thats all I will say.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 11:01:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Enigma2you, why are you asking for help in buying a rifle for COYOTE HUNTING on another thread if shooting animals is so bad for you?  (Suggestions on a bolt .223??)
View Quote

Taking animals in not bad at all.  I don't guve a shit if this guy killed his puppies. Maybe he could have picked a way that doesn't SOUND so bad. I wasn't their, maybe you could get the make and model of the shredder and we can all decide if it was a resonable way to kill a puppy. I hunt all the time, I love it.

Raf, when was the last time anyone had the power to ask the puppy what he/she wanted? Oh that's right, never. Shit, I bet the things would have love to have been adopted, but that apparently was too much trouble for this man. So they were put down.

Phoenix5, *&^% off. You want to call another man a dickhead then come to my house and do it. Just because my heart doesn't bleed like yours doesn't at all make me a dickhead. So because your dog loves you and antelope don't assosiate with you it makes it more OK to kill one? That's pretty shitty resoning to me. I wouldn't kill your mom over mine just because yours doesn't love me.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 11:13:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 4:06:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Taking animals in not bad at all.  I don't guve a shit if this guy killed his puppies. Maybe he could have picked a way that doesn't SOUND so bad. I wasn't their, maybe you could get the make and model of the shredder and we can all decide if it was a resonable way to kill a puppy. I hunt all the time, I love it.

Raf, when was the last time anyone had the power to ask the puppy what he/she wanted? Oh that's right, never. Shit, I bet the things would have love to have been adopted, but that apparently was too much trouble for this man. So they were put down.

Phoenix5, *&^% off. You want to call another man a dickhead then come to my house and do it. Just because my heart doesn't bleed like yours doesn't at all make me a dickhead. So because your dog loves you and antelope don't assosiate with you it makes it more OK to kill one? That's pretty shitty resoning to me. I wouldn't kill your mom over mine just because yours doesn't love me.
View Quote

Maybe this will help you understand. It takes a special kind of sick fuck to do this to a puppy. Yes the pound kills them everyday. Yes, hunters kill other animals, and sometimes not very effectively. And yes I eat steak. But I still would not throw a puppy in a shredder, or drown one in a burlap sack, or even administer a lethal injection. This isn't HARD to figure out.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 4:36:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe this will help you understand. It takes a special kind of sick fuck to do this to a puppy. Yes the pound kills them everyday. Yes, hunters kill other animals, and sometimes not very effectively. And yes I eat steak. But I still would not throw a puppy in a shredder, or drown one in a burlap sack, or even administer a lethal injection. This isn't HARD to figure out.
View Quote

[left]I knew of one guy the took a whole litter of puppies and took a 12 ga shotgun and buried the muzzle of it in the litter then literally blew them to pieces.[/left]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 4:46:57 PM EDT
[#18]

Phoenix5, *&^% off. You want to call another man a dickhead then come to my house and do it.
View Quote
If you lived around the corner I would consider it,but at this distance I wouldn't waste my time.
just because my heart
doesn't bleed like yours doesn't at all make me a dickhead.
View Quote
This has nothing to do about bleeding hearts,just about your comments, so the puppies were to much of a burden,great excuse. By that line of reasoning, I suppose if a new born baby was a burden to its mother, it would be acceptable to throw it into a shredder??
just because                  
your dog loves you and antelope don't assosiate with you it makes it more OK to kill one? That's pretty shitty resoning to me.
View Quote

O.K. Whose heart is bleeding now!

I wouldn't kill your mom over mine just because yours doesn't love me.
View Quote

What the hell does ether of our respective Mothers have to do with this????

BTW:thanks for using symbols to tell me to F-off!! Makes me feel better[;D]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 4:51:03 PM EDT
[#19]
my god, i used to think that the poeple on this sight had some sort of reasonable intelligence but after seeing the comments that support this, i am beginning to realize that many of you are indeed, the sickest people i have ever had the displeasure of conversing with. listen carefully, this is not a matter of opinion, if you cannot see the inherent problems associated with doing this type of activity, you are the reason why anti-gunners think we are all a bunch of wackos.  just baffles my mind to think someone could do this and what's worse, it blows me away that others, who have time to think about it, agree with it. ???
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 4:51:33 PM EDT
[#20]
:^(...................................
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 9:35:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
my god, i used to think that the poeple on this sight had some sort of reasonable intelligence but after seeing the comments that support this, i am beginning to realize that many of you are indeed, the sickest people i have ever had the displeasure of conversing with.
View Quote

Re-read the thread. You say many of us are the sickest people. I beg to differ, You might notice MOST of the people don't support this kind of behavior.

Oh,BTW,Welcome!!!![:D]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 9:50:32 PM EDT
[#22]
It could have been worse, he could have thrown that puppy into a paper shredder.  Then that poor little bastard would have really suffered.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 9:58:38 PM EDT
[#23]
He should be next for the shredder.

According to the article, the puppies were shepherd-lab mixes.  Those dogs are very popular for adoption.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top