Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2001 7:33:38 PM EDT
[Blue][size=3] I am wondering how many of you think Gary condit killed Shandra Levy? I don't think he did it himself but he is sure hiding something.
I guess he'll probably get away with obstruction of justice just like Slick Willie did.
Its a shame we have scum like him in office.
How can America be great when we are represented in congress by the lowest forms of human shit. I hate the Democrates for F@#king up our great nation!
If I offend any Democrates Tough shit!
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:38:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Whether we think he did it or not doesn't change the facts, which, at this time, are not fully known.  Not defending him or any other Democrap, we just don't know if he did or did not.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:43:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I am going to run against the grain here and say I hope Gary Condit didn't "do it".  Rep. Condit isn't the run-of-the-mill liberal Democrat.  He's an old-fashioned conservative Democrat that believes in most of what we here at ar15.com seem to.  He's part of a conservative Democrat coalition known as the Blue Dogs.  About 12-14 in number.  You'd like the way most of them vote.  If his district is going to elect a Democrat, Gary Condit is about as good as we can hope for.  BTW I usually vote Republican, but I try to be politically aware.  Got to hit the sack soon, I'm cooking breakfast tomorrow morning for my local Republican Men's Club.

Arock out.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:45:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Larry G. is correct,as much as i hate to say so.it just breaks my heart everytime i see her parents.mmk
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:46:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Did he do it?   Me thinks - no.

Is he a shit bag? YES. Anyone who cheats on his wife  (ESPECIALLY if they have children) is a low life piece of worthless shit in my book. [-!-!-]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:49:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't think he did it. But I'm pretty sure he knows who did and probably had them do it. If not, he would be finding her. If Monica disappeared before the scandal Bill sure as hell would find his chunky toy.

That said, it is even worse if he is a conservative Democrat. That means he knew what is expected of him and chose to act contrary anyway.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:54:16 PM EDT
[#6]

I believe there are two distinct possiblities:

1.)  She was a victim of random violence/or a serial-killer (perhaps while jogging in the nearby park?).

2.)  Condit did it when it was apparent he was going to got caught with his hand in the proverbial "cookie jar".
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:56:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Even though the affair is out in the open, he is still acting guilty.  He keeps sending his paid mouthpiece out to speak for him.  He has yanked the heart out of the Levy family, and still is not cooperating fully.  Yes, I think he did it, but it will never be proved.

I am still secretly hoping she will be found alive.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:58:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I think she left the country just to escape her situation and have some breathing room.  Maybe felt ashamed or a fool for thinking Condit would leave his wife for her, and her getting dumped once she said she was pregnant.

So she leaves or hides out, and thinks that'll be all there is to it, but the parents freak out and the national media and FBI gets involved.

Now she really CAN'T go back because of the big stink her disappearing act created.

So.  Where could a young person with limited resources go and live abroad for extended lengths of time, and live and support oneself?  My guess is she's in Israel.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 8:02:23 PM EDT
[#9]
[red][size=4]Let me say right now that I feel for Miss Levys parents. They have a right to the Damn truth.
I hope to God she is alive but I can't find a reason to be optimistic about it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 8:03:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I think she left the country just to escape her situation and have some breathing room.  Maybe felt ashamed or a fool for thinking Condit would leave his wife for her, and her getting dumped once she said she was pregnant.

So she leaves or hides out, and thinks that'll be all there is to it, but the parents freak out and the national media and FBI gets involved.

Now she really CAN'T go back because of the big stink her disappearing act created.

So.  Where could a young person with limited resources go and live abroad for extended lengths of time, and live and support oneself?  My guess is she's in Israel.
View Quote

Why did she leave her luggage behind?
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 8:07:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm gonna have to say that he didn't do it.
Firstly, because they searched his apartment and found nothing, Secondly, they took a polygraph test from one of the top Experts in the world and the test came back negative, and Lastly, They took a DNA test which I haven't heard the results from. By my account he has taken the necessary measures to clear his name. He may be a democrat that is a cheating bastard, but there is no way he did it, unless he is really good at covering his tracks
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 8:08:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Condit's a Democrat?
He did it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 8:41:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Here's my take on the situation...

I think Condit got her knocked up, and she was about to spill the beans...
Condit, being a polished politition, probably has "connections" and made her dis-appear...
She probably ended up 20 miles out to sea and was dumped as fish food...

I also heard on the news, the D.C. police did find very small traces of blood on a window blind in Condit's apartment...
...Anyone else hear this ???

I'll bet any money, Condit knows what happened to her...

Link Posted: 7/13/2001 9:07:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Hmm, I always thought it was ok to kill people if you worked for the government, go figure.  [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 9:11:02 PM EDT
[#15]
I heard one report that somebody had used her computer after she went missing.  Possibly one of Condit's minions trying to destroy evidence of the affair.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 10:26:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Yes he did.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 10:39:53 PM EDT
[#17]
was he screwing her hell yes did he have her killed hell if i know i do know the police royaly f*cked up the investigation come on lets c 10 weeks go by ok after like 50 clean up crews could have sweeped the place clean lets go thu it know mmk
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top