Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2001 3:51:08 PM EDT
BULLSHIT, this piece Schite blames Police for
his conduct.
Liberal Rag calls Cop Killer a "robber."
[url]http://www.sptimes.com/News/071301/TampaBay/Robber_felt__betrayed.shtml[/url]

He was 24 his Mother is 38; do the math.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:09:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Jeeezusss! My ass bleeds for him and his poor assed life! Seems to me his  frequent decisions to continue his criminality were what ruined his shit bag life... All that flowery assed BS and not two words about the dead cop... I think I'll go puke now...
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#2]
to fricking bad.he should have blown his brains out before he robbed a bank and killed a LEO.this "oh it's not my fault,but everyone else's" BS makes me sick.i'm glad it's to early in the evening for me to go off on a rant,give me a few more hours and i'll be back to tell you how i really feel about pukes like this.mmk
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:58:12 PM EDT
[#4]
"He was a beautiful person who would do anything for you, but don't pull his trigger," she said. "When you do, (his temper) blows up

[grenade]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:59:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Since when does just an arrest, if charges were dropped, keep you out of the armed service?

Yes that's why I turned to a life of crime.  I had to make my own chocolate milk from Nestle's.  We couldn't afford the store bought stuff.

Oh the pain.  None of you will ever be able to understand the humiliation.

It's not my fault I'm a cop killer now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top