Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2001 12:33:32 PM EDT
If anybody here hasn't caught this guy, you need to check the AM radio stations in your area for his syndicated show out of Atlanta.  I'd guess all the Libertarians know who he is.  I'd describe him as Rush Limbaugh with attitude, or Jesse Ventura with class.  At any rate, he will leave you with absolutely no doubt about how he feels about things, and he's apparently been doing it for over 30 years.  You can also check his website at [url]http://www.boortz.com[/url].  A local affiliate put his show on right after Rush about 2 months ago and I've found him quite informative and entertaining.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 12:43:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't suppose it was an affiliate in Northern VA was it?   I've been reading the daily program notes he puts on the web site for the past several years, but never actually heard the show.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I use to listen to him and a bunch of outher
talk radio people via the internet. Those days are long gone as my internet provider,GTE, cut
our unlimited access to 120 hrs. a month. Anything over that we pay $1 an hour.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 1:39:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 2:28:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I read Nealz Nuze for the info and links, but in a way he actually hurts the libertarian party platform by going out of his way just to offend people. he of course has a right to his opinion, but he could really be turning people away for no other reason then to "shock" the audience. mostly for show. Royal T. Marshall seems a nicer guy and i would like to hear his radio talk show.

There is no reason to say stupid crap like "mighty whitey" or make fun of people just because of a southern accent even when they actually have something interesting to say.

I respect Neal for his consistant philosophy and agree with most of what he says, but his delivery and attitude could be more productive in furthering both ratings and true liberal beliefs. on the other hand some of his detractors accuse Neal of things he has not said or did'nt listen to all of what he said.

lib
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 2:41:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 3:05:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Boortz's enthusiastic support for bombing any country the U.S. has ANY sort of disagreement with shows that he is not a full blown libertarian. Apparently the "noninitiation of of the use of force" statement he signed when he joined the Party meant nothing to him.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 5:38:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 5:44:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I have been listening to Boortz for years..he rocks. He doesn't pull any punches and he's nobody's lapdog. I like Rush also, but he is such an unapologetic Republican sometimes. Me being a Libertarian, I agree with Boortz 95% of the time and Rush about 70% of the time. Oh hell, I just HATE liberals!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 6:54:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top