Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2001 8:51:31 PM EDT
According to the Drudge Report.

[url]www.drudgereport.com[/url]

Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:57:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, but the article is from the National Inquirer???????
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 9:55:06 PM EDT
[#2]
MATT S, We are in the era of the New Media.
You can't discount the veracity of a story anymore because of its source. The Establishment
Media has been compromised and is dead for all
practical purposes.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:09:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
MATT S, We are in the era of the New Media.
You can't discount the veracity of a story anymore because of its source. The Establishment
Media has been compromised and is dead for all
practical purposes.
View Quote

This is killing me !   I keep finding myself in agreement with HANGFIRE.  

BTW:  The National Enquirer broke the Jesse Jackson "Love Child" story !
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:10:48 PM EDT
[#4]
The enquirer broke the jesse jackson love child story when other organizations didn't want to touch it.

From what I remember hearing, a former enquirer reported stated that paper made them verify and then verify some more before printing a story, because they were so afraid of being sued.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 11:04:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seek help.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 11:20:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Seek help.
View Quote

This is normal, don't worry, we agree on somethings and disagree on outher things.
PS It is not fatal[smoke]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 11:27:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
 I'm glad to know i'm not the only one questioning their mental health.[:D] mmk
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 11:48:59 PM EDT
[#8]
i think condit did NOT kill her, but he HAD her killed. this is a very clean crime, shes gone without a trace. if he would have killed her then there evidence all over somewhere. and notice how the body is GONE, which is the only sure way to cover up her pregnancy.

condit probably called up his buddy Klinton, since he knows about twisted sexcapades, and getting rid of the people that are threatening to him.
klinter sent over some HELP, condit probably had her drugged on there last night together, which would gives hours to kill, and dispose of the body 100s of miles away.
condit then goes back to her computor to erase any existance of there relationship or evidence.

i say start dregging the rivers
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 11:56:14 PM EDT
[#9]
The acutal truth is........her and klinton were smokin' a blunt (you know...Klinton has a thing with cigars)...but they did not inhale and Condit found out she was double screwing around, this in turn pissed him off and he called his buddy OJ Simpson up and well....the rest is pretty easy to figure out!
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 12:45:55 AM EDT
[#10]
This bloke can kiss his political career good-bye. Another can of worms is about to be opened, and another mystery which the truth may or may not come forth. Good entertainmment. Too bad it has to come at a loss of a life. Lets hope she still turns up alive.

Just so ya's know this is even news here in Australia. Try www.skynews.au or www.news.com.au.

Do ya's reckon he did it, or at least had it done. A very careless guy.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 1:40:30 AM EDT
[#11]
I had heard somewhere (CNN or something like that) that just before she turned up missing she had called a relative and told this relative that she had some big news to tell her. When I heard this her being Pregnant was the first thing that popped into my head. I dont like this guy. I think he has Guilty written all over him. The sad thing is he will probaly get away with it just becuase he is a Politian.

Six

Please excuse the spelling error, spell check is not working.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:35:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The acutal truth is........her and klinton were smokin' a blunt (you know...Klinton has a thing with cigars)...but they did not inhale and Condit found out she was double screwing around, this in turn pissed him off and he called his buddy OJ Simpson up and well....the rest is pretty easy to figure out!
View Quote
                    LMAO..............hey, i know the loco-weed grows naturally along the missouri river....BUT..........[whacko]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 5:27:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 5:37:25 AM EDT
[#14]
The cops searched Condit's house..ha ha ha ha... you think he's going to have her done at his place? ha ha ha.

DC cops finally wised up - they are searching vacant buildings. They also need to start dredging the Potomac River.....
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 6:36:49 AM EDT
[#15]
My opinion is that Condit had nothing to do with it. Makes for good reading and papers and magazines jump on the bandwagon to sell issues. Him, no way. Two conclusions on my part: 1). Levy is hiding out, to spite Condit and cause the publicity, which will definitely cost Condit his job- he lied. 2). Serial killer, as there have been 2 other cases of women similar to Levy missing in that area recently that have gone unsolved.  Police have failed to follow through with an investigation into this possibility. Just my opinion.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:14:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This bloke can kiss his political career good-bye. Another can of worms is about to be opened, and another mystery which the truth may or may not come forth. Good entertainmment. Too bad it has to come at a loss of a life. Lets hope she still turns up alive.

Just so ya's know this is even news here in Australia. Try www.skynews.au or www.news.com.au.

Do ya's reckon he did it, or at least had it done. A very careless guy.
View Quote

Wow! we have person all the way from Australia.  Good Day, Mate!(in my best Paul Hogan voice).  Welcome aboard!

This story making the news in Australia?  It shows, that the news media, no matter what county just loves a soap opera. All of the elements of a scandal are here, pretty young woman(over 21), older married man in a powerful position(the old adage, power attracts).  

BUT, we all should wait until the authorities unravals all of the "who said, she said BS."  We, as firearms owners have been crucified by the news media, should know how Condit is feeling.  True, he hasn't been too forthe coming, and was lying about his relationship, what we heard so far is from the bits and pieces from the general news media.  As we all know, they can sometimes be full of $hit.

My personal take on this, I think the wife has something to do with it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 10:14:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Saw the ID Tech's walking through Condit's apartment spraying Luminol and using UV lights to check for trace blood. Now either they're going by the book or they know something we don't.  
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 11:03:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Just tring to think like a liberal to get to the bottom of the Condit/Levy case... Let's see, she's pregnant, he could have just had the baby killed (aborted, which all good liberals support) but since there's nothing wrong with killing innocent people maybe in his warped mind he just had them both whacked. See their logic here...  [:(]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 11:43:08 AM EDT
[#19]
From what I've read, I don't think Condit killed her or had it done. Obviously he's a blithering idiot if he didn't and still tried to cover it up, but there is a lot of evidence that it is the work of a serial killer who is still at large in DC. A previous victim of this killer had similar age and appearence, and was kidnapped while jogging in a park (forget the name). Levy was known to jog in the same park a short distance from her house. No way is she just hiding out - she was supposed to get her masters degree the day after she disappeared.
I'm not saying Condit didn't do it - just that there is a lot of evidence that he's just an idiot with a busy pecker.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 12:05:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Will Condit kill himself when they find the body?

Chandra did not commit suicide, because somebody would have found the body.  It is pretty hard to kill yourself so that you are never found.  Most women don't like to die violently, so that makes it harder too.  Also, she probably would have left a note, or called her aunt first crying and all.

I doubt it was a serial killer.  There were no signs of a struggle inside her apartment, and the only thing missing from her place was her keys.  Most women I know never go anyplace without their purse.  They take their purse even if they are only walking 10 feet to the mailbox.  Some women spend an hour getting ready to take a 5 minute walk.  It is unlikely a serial killer went to her door and knocked, so she would have had her purse with her if she planned to leave the building.  

It had to be somebody she knew.  Condit probably parked outside her building and called her on his cell phone.  He told her to just come down and they would talk.  She grabbed her keys, ran down, hopped in the car, and they drove away.  He took her to a remote location where his ex-CIA buddy was waiting.  No more body.

Condit didn't care if they searched his apartment, because he did not kill her there.  He is on the House Intelligence Committee, so now they have him on the hook.  They put the whammy on that teenage girl he was knocking up, so she will deny everything.  He will vote them more money when the next budget comes up. If he had not tried to get that stewardess to lie, he could have skated on the whole mess.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 12:17:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I doubt it was a serial killer.  There were no signs of a struggle inside her apartment, and the only thing missing from her place was her keys.  Most women I know never go anyplace without their purse.  They take their purse even if they are only walking 10 feet to the mailbox.  Some women spend an hour getting ready to take a 5 minute walk.  It is unlikely a serial killer went to her door and knocked, so she would have had her purse with her if she planned to leave the building.  

View Quote

The fact that the keys were missing but the purse was there is further evidence that she was grabbed while out for a jog in the park. In fact, that's what got that theory started in the first place. This was the same park where another woman similar in age and appearence was abducted and later killed (found a month and a half later in the Potomac) less than a year before. There are a total of four missing women in the area, counting Levy, in the last two years.
Just trying to keep an open mind...
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 12:19:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Yep, some loose ends. That stewardess and Condit  has got to be PRAYING that Chandra's body doesnt' get found.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 12:56:30 PM EDT
[#23]
I say the mob did it as a favor for the senator.  Or it could simply be a serial killer as gus said.  However, Sen. Condit does reek with guilt.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 3:22:42 PM EDT
[#24]
'I am pregnant with Condit's love child.  I have left him two dozen messages.  My bags are packed so that I can go home to my graduation and get my master's degree.  He is not returning my calls, so I think I'll go for a jog to clear my head.  I'd better leave my cell phone at home, because I don't want to talk to him.'

Sorry gus, I'm just not buying it.  Perhaps I have become cynical when it comes to the behavior of our government officials.  Condit may just be the most unlucky guy ever to cheat on his wife.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:27:00 PM EDT
[#25]
I dont think Condit did it, unless he is one f*cking pro..
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They also need to start dredging the Potomac River.....
View Quote

Maybe Teddy K. was driving the car? :)
SamC
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 6:18:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I doubt it was a serial killer. There were no signs of a struggle inside her apartment, and the only thing missing from her place was her keys. Most women I know never go anyplace without their purse. They take their purse even if they are only walking 10 feet to the mailbox. Some women spend an hour getting ready to take a 5 minute walk. It is unlikely a serial killer went to her door and knocked, so she would have had her purse with her if she planned to leave the building.
View Quote

no signs of a struggle and the only thing missing were her keys?  that's actually a good argument for a serial killer.

first, there's nothing in the rule books for serial killers that says they have to get the victim at home.  in fact, i think most spot their victims at large, in society, health clubs, grocery stores, libraries, [i]parks where they jog[/i].  which also covers why her body hasn't been found if indeed it was a serial killer.  he stalked her from some place other than home and nabbed her there, and took her somewhere else to do his dastardly deed.  most likely where the body is "hiding."  and that covers the no violence found in her apartment too.

second, if she were jogging, it's more likely that the [b]only[/b] thing she'd have on her is her set of keys.  despite our magnetic attractions to our purses, we generally don't work out with them hanging from our shoulders.

as for not taking a cell phone.  so what?  some people don't want to be bothered during a workout.  who knows what she was thinking.  perhaps she did think a jog would help her relieve some stress.  so going for one in spite of all the other stuff going on isn't so far out there.  and then there are some people that just don't think that anything is going to happen to them so they don't think they NEED to take along a cell phone.

i'm not saying it is a serial killer, just that your reasons for saying it's not don't hold water.

and as far as i've read, there's nothing that really points to Condit's guilt or complicity in her disappearance/death.  yet!
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:26:00 PM EDT
[#28]
There are just too many coincidences for my tastes.

Despite what the media would have you believe, the country is not being overrun with serial killers.  Besides, serial killers usually target prostitutes and such.  99.99% of the time when a woman is killed, the boyfriend/husband did it.  Condit is a no good scumbag, only concerned about his career and getting poon.  Throw in Chandra's pending move and probably love child, and it all adds up to Condit.

How about this:  She finally talks to Condit.  Condit demands that she get an abortion.  She says "Heck no! I'm keeping it and telling the world about our love child.  I going for a jog, so our love child is born healthy".  Condit hangs up the phone and calls his NSA buddy.  A black van pulls up to Chandra's apartment just in time to see Chandra going out for a jog.  She gets to the park and they grab her.  Chandra is never seen again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top