Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2001 8:22:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:34:26 AM EDT
[#1]
She was a pentecostal. Condit must be a bigger pimp than Bill-Jeff if he nailed a pentecostal girl, I wonder if she had her hair in a bun and a long dress....

The Democratic Party of the United States of America. A transsexual in every office and an intern in every landfill.

[img]http://members.aol.com/ov4truth/images/conditapartment.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:37:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Seems that Rep. Condit has allot of skeletons in his closet. If you haven't already heard about the Rev.'s daughter that was seeing Condit when she was 18 and called off the relationship, go read this Washington Post article:

[url]www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A49531-2001Jul11.html[/url]
View Quote

So do think the old boy did it[;d]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:58:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I bet the Californians still re-elect him.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:11:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Not a flame sweep but ask mr & mrs.Levy how interesting they think this is getting.as i've said before if she hadn't been an intern,she'd just be one of many missing women we never hear about and are never found...condit make's ole billyboy look like a rookie.mmk....Erickm i'm ashamed to say i'm still LMAO at that pic.sure does sum it up.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 2:09:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Condit is a scumbag, a hypocrite, and a bullshit artist of the highest degree.  I laughed out loud when I first heard he said the reason he kept his relationship with Ms. Levy quiet was to protect his family.  Didn't Clinton say the same damn thing about his affair with Ms. Lewinsky?  If they cared even one little bit about their families, they'd keep it in their pants.  

For me, what keeps this story interesting is his dumbass lawyer Abbe Lowell.  By the simple process of elimination, Condit has found the WORST lawyer on the planet.  Of course, that's good news.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top