Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2001 7:41:36 PM EDT
just wonder if you know where you can get .228 dia contolled expansion bullets.Wasn't the original weight 100 grains.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:57:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I think the only manufacturer anymore is Speer. They make a 70gr. yet. It is a semi-spitzer I believe. Had a take down Savage 99 years ago but never shot it. Bought it at an auction sale and sold it a couple of weeks later. Brass used to be available only from Norma but I think there is another supplier now but do not remember who.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:17:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Your right it was 70 grains.S&B or Fiochi has it for 12.00 a box so brass isnt a problem.I was wondering if somone made something like a X bullet.Thanks SD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top