Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2001 9:21:54 AM EDT
found this over on the AW forums, what the hell are some people thinking? I know we joke about mall ninjas on here, but are there really some out there in real life? This dude had the sword and throwing stars too! I hope this guy gets some help.... [img]http://assaultweb.net/ubb/emoticons/063.gif[/img]

[url]http://assaultweb.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/207954.html[/url]

heres a re-post so you don't have to jump sites

orignaly posted by Johninaustin:

Some nights just have more of a weirdness index (WI) than others. Started off with the arrest of a security ninja. One of the guys pulled into a Chevron for a Dr Pepper. Very nice lady comes up to him and states that a police officer in a 84 Blazer II tried to write her a ticket for no taillight. He further states that a little oral satisfaction would set things right, and he wouldn't have to arrest her. During all this arrives the Blazer in question, fully equipped with scanner, grill lights, siren, and a magnetic sign on the door, driven by a 34 yoa goober in full black BDU's and a HK .40 in a shoulder holster. Doofus wants to file a complaint against the lady for the taillight, as well as for fleeing his traffic stop. Doofus gets arrested and handcuffed for active warrants, (Charges for impersonating a peace officer come later, as does UCW.) Search of his vehicle prior to impoundment brings up the following items:
Hand written ticket book, with directions to mail fines to his home address.
1 SKS with 30 rd fixed mag
1 MAK 90, with 30 rd mag
27 30 rd magazines and 1 40, loaded
20 ga Mossberg pistol grip shotgun, (between seats, round in chamber, safety off.)
5 bayonets, different types, stuck into the back seat.
6" mod 66 and 2 boxes of .357 ammo on passenger seat.
10 boxes of 5.45 with the price stamp of my favorite gun shop, (no gun to fit it though)
rope, duct tape, 2 sets of handcuffs, and a instamatic camera in a gym bag
Surplus GI frag vest, various clubs and flashlights.
Surveillance list, 4 pages long, of coworkers mostly. Addresses, cars, family members. Females rated on desirability scale of 1-5 stars.
Enough hamburger wrappers and fast food bags to start a recycling center.
One of those short swords with the handle wrapped in parachute cord. Small quarter-sized throwing stars taped to scabbard.
4 boxes of condoms.
Doofus states all this is "just in case" and "Because I need that stuff for work"
He's really upset with going to jail, is stunned we would even consider it since we're all on the "same side". I'm amazed that the guy is working as a security guard for one of the high tech companies in town. I mean, he has open warrants, is a prior felon, is on meds for depression, and carries a weapon at work without a CHL or Security license. I hope somebody thinks to check his locker before he bails out of jail. BTW: the lady that reported this stated he said she was his 4th stop of the night. No one else has come forward yet. There are pages missing from his "ticket book" however.

Link Posted: 7/11/2001 9:35:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy crap.

That is frightning.  If that guy had done that to my fiancee, I would have....nevermind.  Besides, I have told her to only pull over at night into lit places.

[EDITED TO ADD A LITTLE MORE THAN "Holy crap".]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Rogue Agents must be eliminated. i will take no responsibilty for the damage done by this evil scion of our oppositoin.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 9:45:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Black BDU's???? hummmmm

I wonder were our little jojo was last night? [:\]

[img]http://members.aol.com/hk40usp/images/MallNinja.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 12:12:39 PM EDT
[#4]
That whole storey is scary. I hope Andreusan does not read this post, he will figure out a way to bash cops for arresting the ahole.LOL
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 4:22:48 PM EDT
[#5]
One of the Deputies I work with got stopped on traffic a few weeks ago.  The guy(who turned out to be impersonating an officer) was decked out in full uniform and a marked car.  Anyways he pulls over our Deputy who is off duty and not in uniform.  They guy impersonating walks up and asks for his driver's license and insurance.  Then he asks our deputy how much money he has.  The deputy id's himself at that point and the guy took off running.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:12:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That whole storey is scary. I hope Andreusan does not read this post, he will figure out a way to bash cops for arresting the ahole.LOL
View Quote

No bashing, but who approved his arms purchases?
WTF, is this clown even working security at all?
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 10:28:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
One of the Deputies I work with got stopped on traffic a few weeks ago.  The guy(who turned out to be impersonating an officer) was decked out in full uniform and a marked car.  Anyways he pulls over our Deputy who is off duty and not in uniform.  They guy impersonating walks up and asks for his driver's license and insurance.  Then he asks our deputy how much money he has.  The deputy id's himself at that point and the guy took off running.
View Quote

Umm how did he get a police car?
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Umm how did he get a police car?
View Quote

It's called a white Crown Vic ford does sell them. They have the same type of cars the police use for the public but with out the big V-8
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 12:18:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 12:45:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's called a white Crown Vic ford does sell them. They have the same type of cars the police use for the public but with out the big V-8
View Quote

Quoted:
a marked car
View Quote

He said it was a marked car, when I think of a marked car I see light bars and police graphics on the side of the unit. I can see a white crown vic, but how the hell does one drive around without being noticed in a marked police car. Unless its a big city, I don't see how one could get away with such an act. It doesn't say much for the police department. Nor the police suppliers in the area, for not checking ID's for uniforms, badges and such. I own a police supply myself, no ID, no sale, bottom line.

Link Posted: 8/19/2001 2:00:36 PM EDT
[#11]
hate to tell ya, but ALL crownvics are 4.6l SOHC v8s, (and the old box body ones were either 302s or 351ws)
the ONLY engine btween a normal cv and a PI is they have dual exhaust. Civvies CAN buy P71 crovnvics(the polie interceptors)

also, light bars are legal, as long as you dont have certain colors
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 2:04:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 2:12:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Did he have anything illegal ?
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 2:51:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Some of these guys live in their own little world!!  That's ok, I live in my own little world too.  The problem is some of these guys  need  a little more oxygen  pumped into their elevator.    The scary part is their world intersects with ours. [whako]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 3:43:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Felon in posetion of a firearm..... sound illegal enoug to me.

Link Posted: 8/19/2001 4:00:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Did the media jump all over this?

We had a fake Trooper in our area pulling over female motorists.  He would then "arrest" them, take them to a secluded spot, anally sodomize them, beat them senseless, and leave them.  He was eventually busted when he pulled over an offduty female cop from my town.  He wrestled with her, but her training allowed her to get out from under him and free her weapon.  He ran back to his car and tried to make an escape.  She pumped 14 rounds of .40 JHP into the radiator of the car as he drove off (I know all of this because she lives next door, made a great shooting day/barbecue conversation).  His car was found about 5 miles up the road, engine frozen.  He was found early the next morning cowering in a drainage pipe by a hunter.  

The media (which doesn't have much else to report around here) jumped all over the case.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 4:28:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Was his name Imbroglio?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top