BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2001 6:06:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:03:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:05:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree with Striker.  It is disgusting, and I can't imagine it would be comfortable at all.  Can we say back surgery?!?
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:45:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 10:20:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 10:23:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Do those count as Coast Guard approved floatation devices?

[IMG]http://www.contrabandent.com/pez/cwm/cwm/la.gif[/IMG]

Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:07:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Has anybody stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, these were digitally done?  Look at the size of the print on her top, then look at the size of the print on her bottoms.  It's not too hard at all to do something like this in Photoshop guys...  [rolleyes]

brouhaha
View Quote

Benefit of the doubt, considering there are actually a few women out there with this size bust.  And yes, it is both disgusting and unhealthy.

As for driving a car?  She just cuts a hole in the steering wheel, removes the airbag, and shoves her breasts into the hole.  Nature's airbag.

[brown]www.auburn.edu/~littlcb/E-vil2.jpg[/brown]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:46:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Milk Also...(nudity)

[url]http://itomnt2.cob.appstate.edu/web200/web231/gotmilk.jpg[/url]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:48:41 AM EDT
[#8]
I had a similar problem with my lower unit when I went to sleep still attached to my Johnsonmaster 3000 enlargment system.

Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:53:32 AM EDT
[#9]
[i]Watermelons[/i]???!!!
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 12:11:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Has anybody stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, these were digitally done?  Look at the size of the print on her top, then look at the size of the print on her bottoms.  It's not too hard at all to do something like this in Photoshop guys...  [rolleyes]

brouhaha
View Quote

I agree.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 12:19:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Note to self: Buy wife bottled water...
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 1:06:02 PM EDT
[#12]
It really is true!
[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/melon.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 2:57:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

brouhaha
View Quote

One word: Perspective!

The top has got to be 1/3 the distance from the camera as her bottoms are, which would mean the pattern on the bottoms would appear 1/9 as small as that on the top.

But, you ARE right - this is easily done in Photoshop.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 3:13:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

brouhaha
View Quote

One word: Perspective!

The top has got to be 1/3 the distance from the camera as her bottoms are, which would mean the pattern on the bottoms would appear 1/9 as small as that on the top.

But, you ARE right - this is easily done in Photoshop.
View Quote

You all make it sound so simple,
BUT YOU ARE BOTH WRONG!!!!!!

The image was actually
altered by masking, cropping,
rotating, and finally shrinking a picture of
hillary's hips and thighs.
[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/hillarythigh.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 3:41:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:

You all make it sound so simple,
BUT YOU ARE BOTH WRONG!!!!!!

The image was actually
altered by masking, cropping,
rotating, and finally shrinking a picture of
hillary's hips and thighs.
[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/hillarythigh.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Actually, to me it looks more like Hillary sitting on her feet, the way only women can do. Those are her knees facing you, her crotch is in the middle, and her bellybutton is hidden either under the top or pants [:D]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 4:14:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Shame on me!
Somehow I easily pictured exactly what you
described.[BD]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 4:28:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Actually, to me it looks more like Hillary sitting on her feet, the way only women can do.

I can do this, too.  It's not hard (and not "only women can do"), you just have to train hard and be flexible and agile enough.  Of course, after seeing half of you guys on this board through your pictures, I can see why you would think only women could do it [:O]

[brown]Evil Jewbroni~[/brown]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 4:36:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Talk about unhealthy! Look at all those bad spices on the stove!

This place just cracks me up...LOL
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 4:39:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Of course, after seeing half of you guys on this board through your pictures, I can see why you would think only women could do it [:O]

View Quote

I never regret the fact that
I never opened that
"Show me your penis" thread.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually, to me it looks more like Hillary sitting on her feet, the way only women can do.

I can do this, too.  It's not hard (and not "only women can do"), you just have to train hard and be flexible and agile enough.  Of course, after seeing half of you guys on this board through your pictures, I can see why you would think only women could do it [:O]

View Quote

I can do it if I point my toes to the rear (soles facing up) but women seem to be able to do it with the bottoms of their toes on the ground! Maybe I've just sprained too many ankles in my life! Also, they can do it for a lot longer than I can, before my feet fall asleep - it's almost as bad as reading on the crapper in that regard LOL
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 9:02:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top